Independance Day Quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Buy some cheap items with bonus in Vigor. For example Mexican bandana (600$) will give you 34 labor points for that job.

Deleted User - 1278415

Is Henryane, henry's twin sister? You get +2 Charisma points just cause you know you look better than she does.

lol

DeletedUser

Oooo, then the female greenhorn avatar is actualy her! :)
Time to close that X file, hehe

DeletedUser

Noone knows yet. The speculation is that you have to wait for 4th of July. That means... It could be available after 3 more hours (current server time is almost 21:00).

But if you have to destroy the +10 LP rocket in order to get only +2 Charisma... I'm not doing that quest! :)

DeletedUser

A little independence day spam? Please stay on topic.
As for the destruction of the rocket: I doubt it. It is a piece of the holiday set, I don't think there will be any need to destroy it. What I am wondering about is the prototype and the dud, we still have them, so those might go, but not the set piece.

DeletedUser

C'mon let us spam just a lil' bit...
Besides... Devs love you. Add "UIE" on one of those items... :D

And it wouldn't be the only quest where you need to destroy something good to get something bad. For example 500XP for destroying Hernando sword quest.
That's why I wouldn't be surprised if the 6th quest destroys the +10LP product.

DeletedUser

I ask because i have that quest and I can't find the job...

Not enough LP's,You need equipment to help.

For a quick look at the equipment you can wear and actually afford use : http://www.weststats.com/Job_items/?job=0&job=40&level=99&class=4&sex=m

Or just go to weststats.com and then "tool" then "best job items" and see what you can wear and afford to buy.

Red checkered shirt-Red top hat-Mexican bandana-Gray riding boots are some of the most affordable items available with good stats.Most likely you will need 2 items or more.

1 of my younger characters cannot do the job either and is racing against time to get enough cash to buy some items and do the quest on time.

Remember time is against you here ,the quest will soon disappear,so it's well worth the effort/time and any money you can throw at it.

DeletedUser

Nope, I can confirm you don't need to destroy or return the firework. The quest does not require anything and you get the 2 ap and a medal :)
Enjoy!

DeletedUser

Independence Day (Henryane I)
Barkeeper Henry Walker: I managed to build the rocket! Take a good look at how it's flying!

Requires:Reward:
-
+ Happy Independence Day
+ 2 attribute points towards Charisma
---
Independence Day (Henryane I)
Barkeeper Henry Walker: BOOM! These colors are fantastic. Congratulations on Independence Day and the first successful rocket launch in America!

is their a second quest because it says Henryane I and is their a second one Henryane II or is that just a name?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that's it and that is just the name of the "first successful rocket launch in America".

DeletedUser13388

"first successful rocket launch in America" - That sounds to me like terrorism :huh:

DeletedUser

Maybe you have to do something to make "Henryane I" appear, if it exists

Equip a union flag maybe?

DeletedUser

What you have to do is accept the quest from Henry and click complete. It's there regardless of anything.

P.S. You have to have done the coal mining thing of course.

DeletedUser13607

I have just worked out why the rocket is called Henryane 1. The European Space Agency's rockets are called Ariane. Henry = Harry, therefore Harryane! This is after all a German game.

DeletedUser

It seems to me the second quest appears after you have completed the first quest chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.