Independance Day Quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm very upset. As I write, it is still JULY 4th in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA! However, the quest has expired. The devs should have set the limit so that it lasted at least as long as the holiday in real life.

DeletedUser13636

Yeah man, that blows. Would have been nice if it had been extended just a bit.

DeletedUser22685

That sucks, I thought it would keep going after the 4th of July, like the Easter/Christmas ones do :sad: one of my worlds missed out.

DeletedUser

Well I think they last as long as you need IF YOU ACCEPT OR COMPLETE THE FIRST QUEST BEFORE THE 5TH. Is pretty much logical.
There was enough time until now to accept a quest. It does not "suck" at all. If you were not active since the 1st till the end of 4th enough to accept a quest, then it means you don't need the fireworks, since you don't play much anyway. The quest started to be available since Wednesday June 30th in America, so is fair enough if is still 4th in America and the quest is done. Same with other holiday quests, you need to accept the 1st quest until a certain day or ... no more quest.
You still have a chance next year.

DeletedUser

I'm very upset. As I write, it is still JULY 4th in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA! However, the quest has expired. The devs should have set the limit so that it lasted at least as long as the holiday in real life.

Even though I completed mine I completely agree with you, it is after all an American holiday and should be extended to at least 12:00 midnight July 4th - Pacific time zone.

DeletedUser

Well I think they last as long as you need IF YOU ACCEPT OR COMPLETE THE FIRST QUEST BEFORE THE 5TH. Is pretty much logical.
There was enough time until now to accept a quest. It does not "suck" at all. If you were not active since the 1st till the end of 4th enough to accept a quest, then it means you don't need the fireworks, since you don't play much anyway. The quest started to be available since Wednesday June 30th in America, so is fair enough if is still 4th in America and the quest is done. Same with other holiday quests, you need to accept the 1st quest until a certain day or ... no more quest.
:sad:
The Quest line is done, even if you completed some legs of the chain... you cannot finish it!

DeletedUser15059

...If you were not active since the 1st till the end of 4th enough to accept a quest...

Many of us play every day, but don't check the saloon every single time. I didn't even think of checking for new quests until today (the actual holiday)

DeletedUser22685

I don't really care about it, as I don't really care much for that world. I do log in every two hours, just to schedule another money job...

Deleted User - 1278415

I thought it was a little too easy and that everyone had gotten the firework and the 2 extra charisma points way too easy, compared to the Thanksgiving fiasco of getting turkeys from a low drop job.

This one was just a mere show up and get your pay, and slight travel to ghost town.

DeletedUser13636

I like easy, let's be grateful for the gift we have received. :)

DeletedUser24093

Hi this is unfair i walk 9hrs to ghost town to test this rocket, but the guest giver was gone when i arrive, i want my power rocket how can i get one .? and if i dont get any i will not buy goldnuggets anymore. sad :(

DeletedUser13636

Hi this is unfair i walk 9hrs to ghost town to test this rocket, but the guest giver was gone when i arrive, i want my power rocket how can i get one .? and if i dont get any i will not buy goldnuggets anymore. sad :(

Are you serious? You are gonna quit buying nuggets for a game that you enjoy playing just because you missed the quest deadline? I think it is a little early to make these kind of threats, don't you? :dry: Maybe if your patient and if your lucky and if everyone expresses themselves about the issue as they have been doing, then just maybe they will grant a limited extension for the quest. :unsure:

DeletedUser22685

I don't use premium. I only missed one world, but I don't really mind.

DeletedUser

So if you got the prototype and fired it off before the 5th, then you got the dud, shouldn't you get the firework/rocket? I've done that, but haven't gotten the medal or rocket yet.

DeletedUser13636

After you get the dud you needed to see henry in the saloon again. :)

DeletedUser13636

Yeah man that sucks for sure, but it looks like they set a brief amount of time for it to be completed. Just a few days for the entire quest line and only twenty four hours for the final step that gives you the extra AP too. :mad:

DeletedUser

Bah.... 10 hour ride to a town where nothing happens and the rocket guy is gone. Well, atleast i have a nice rocket in my backpack... i guess i can use it next year? :unsure:

DeletedUser13636

Yeah, for sure hang on to it so you can finish it off. I still need to finish off the Christmas quest and the Easter quest myself. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.