Independance Day Quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 1278415

You cant sell the prototype or the dud if you wanted to anyway. Several have already tried.

DeletedUser

Many of us play every day, but don't check the saloon every single time. I didn't even think of checking for new quests until today (the actual holiday)
I am sorry that you are not used to the holiday quests yet. They have been around since last year and they always started before the holiday started and they were always time limited. I can't believe you play every day and you don't know this by now. I am sorry, but I can't feel pity for you. It was an easy quest that could be done in one day without premium or anything special. The quest lasted for 4 days, time enough for one to log in, see it and do it.
I actually made a thread in my town forum to inform everybody about it and not to miss it. There were threads all over the forum about it. Now who's fault is it? All holiday quests are limited. Deal with it. There's always next year if you are still around. I played for 2 years without holiday quests and holiday items and so on. You can handle it for one year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is just plain stupid, if they cancel the quest before the actual july 4th is over.

Me as many others do not check the saloon every day. Why can I get a blue flashing box for new telegram, completed job, level up and forum post, but none once a new quest is available in the saloon? I completed all the quests while ago so I'm not checking the saloon every other day. I accepted the first quest but cannot finish it now for another year... yeah, right, in your dreams.

But I am sure the devs will make the quests available to finish by buying nuggets ;)

DeletedUser24093

change the rule s let us all have it now ,!!!! its a game for God sake, give us one week more too get it..
:mad:(tumble)

DeletedUser

You had 4 days to get Lay rail road tracks for 4 hours and get 4 pieces of coal (it took about 1 day). Then 9 hours to go to ghost town. And you have finished the quest. It should take maximum 2 days. You had 4. If you didn't made it, blame yourselves for being lazy and slow.

change the rule s let us all have it now ,!!!! its a game for God sake, give us one week more too get it..

I hope not.

DeletedUser

Rotten Eggs are the final reward for Easter questline. You have to wait for next Easter.

Rocket from the quest gives +2 to all AP. In other words, by equipping this product you get +10 LP in all jobs which makes it a must have item (only a few products needed for item sets are better than this one).

DeletedUser

as was mentioned above about it being only a game. well guess what you hit the nail on the head there. think about it
For those that think that the game developers should bend over backwards more are being a little self-centered IMHO
Now the developers did bend over backwards on this holiday event item because they made it so easy to complete compared to the other holiday events do a search and read the forum postings on the other events

as for wishing there was a notice of some sort about a new quest being available. look on the flip side of the coin and you would find people complaining about being notified about a new quest because they don't care to do any of the quest.. well maybe hopefully except for these holiday quest if they were smart.
maybe engaging the brain while logging on to play is in order, heck even i screw-up now and then.. but do i cry, change this so i can have it handed to me on a silver platter.

i could add more to this rant of mine to counter the rants i have seen in this game forum and every other game forum that i have played in the last 2 decades. but why, i bet somebody would respond with using half a brain to continue the childish attitude

DeletedUser

hi everyone

dose anyone know how to get rotten eggs in the game please as i have seen them on the west stats ranged weapons page

link here:http://weststats.com/Items/right_arm/

also whats good about the rocket from the quest?

thanks in advance

Ahh greenhorns :)
You people keep the Questions & Guides section alive, God bless greenhorns! :laugh:

DeletedUser

hehe your way was just a little to polite and might have gone over somebody's head

DeletedUser

I got the rocket. But will the quest appear if I walk to the ghost town ? Or should it allready appear before I walk there in the town?

DeletedUser13636

Suppose to happen when you get to the ghost town, but I dunno if you can still complete it or not. Guess there is one way to find out.

DeletedUser

ARG, I got the prototype, I was on my way to complete the testing of it in ghost town. Till the clock hit midnight and they took the quest away... ARG. Darn you Devs!

=(

DeletedUser

So the quest is no more in ghost town even if i got the prototype ?

Status
Not open for further replies.