Independance Day Quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone know how this quest line goes after the 4hrs of laying railroads?
I just knew they were ganna make a quest line for the 4th of July! I wonder if the holiday suit will expand a little after this quest? mmm... It could..

DeletedUser41

You need 4 coal and then head to the Ghost Town, thats all i know so far.

DeletedUser

How can you move to a ghost town exactly? Would be liking to set off a firework soon :ph34r:.

DeletedUser

Well there's tiny little grey dots should see in the map. They are ghost towns, I dunno' if you need to go to a specific one though.

DeletedUser

You will find the Ghost Town at the top left corner of the map...
There will be a white dot indicating it...

DeletedUser

4th Quest
I did the railroad quest, but cannot do the mining coal yet. If I started the quest will I still be able to complete the chain later after the quest line time expires?

DeletedUser

We'll have to wait and see. I don't have info about the time limit.

DeletedUser

Has anyone looked at weststats? It shows a 6th quest in which you get +2 points towards charisma...anyone any ideas?

DeletedUser

Has anyone looked at weststats? It shows a 6th quest in which you get +2 points towards charisma...anyone any ideas?

Im wondering the same. If some1 have any idea to start the quest it would be greatly appreciated.

Thx!

DeletedUser

The quest name is "independence day" referring to the USA 4th of July holiday, so everyone is assuming that a new and final portion of quest will appear on that day. Keep checking :)

Now it's gonna be a really tough call if the 2 free charisma bonus points can only be gotten by turning in the +2 to all rockets.
+2 to all is better in numbers but it is an item that takes a slot,so in the end a +2 to charisma in free attribute > +2 to all from an item that you have to wear. (because of the sets and because of the future possible new items)

Let's just hope that we wont have to trade the rocket !

DeletedUser

I want the rocket ;) Hahaha thank you for reasoning it all out already!

Status
Not open for further replies.