I Welcome the Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11019

erm,
i kinda agree with the politics in game and out side, specially in a MULTI cultural game
(thast people from many places besides your own lil town, or believe in very different things in besides your self....can cause more then a few problems, but having educated people would solve that issue, and a few people with a good understanding of thinking out side the box, besides forcing one's own opinion onto every body like some lecture )
in good manors its impolite to talk about politics, your salary and religion, because all 3 cause trouble and argument....its good manors.
but if you think other wise, then i will point out to you the 12 steps of eating,,,correctly.

armament companies ARE private, the USA army buys weapons from them, ,,real question is why do they have soo much to say,
how come they actually have all the strings,
how come they are the ones pressing the buttons,
how come they are the ones we feed,,,
especially when they are now in deadlock terms in relation that there weapons are crap, that the greed that they have has blocked all reasoning sense , into modification,,,,while other armament companies are now becoming a bigger supplier and to my best wishes a more worthy weapon then one that jams, blows up in your face, and the instructor or sales guru sabotaging his own company,
causing more cost then his or her actual sale of the day
,,many questions.

(dont need a lecture from some one who has wiki'd it,(your 20 cents an hour is joke, i know and have "helped" starving children who would kill for that a day)

but anarchy is chaos, there would be no formal guide lines to things and more to the point, how would you organise a revolution ?

first we would need pointy sticks to arm our selves, and a tree house.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14029

ANARCHY! ANARCHY! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, BUT I LOVE IT!

Seriously though, this is the wrong section, Micheal.

I believe a good way to cut down on buying Armaments for our Military is the Private Military. They buy everything themselves, not to mention that they arre better then regular military.

REALLY, it depends on which faction you come from.
I am pretty sure the Special Forces, whether from the US, Britain, France, Russia, China, North/South Korea, or pretty much across the world will not agree your last statement :)

though G.I. speaking, yeah definitely.
and those are called 'Mercenaries'?

I watched on TV North Korea has one hundred thousand Special Forces Infiltrator :S
So if the North Koreans want a social revolution to throw off the North Korean Government its gonna be a tough cookie.. (just to remain on topic :rolleyes:)

DeletedUser11019

yeah, the Zimbabwe army hired them in a few years ago, to train terror cells, but the UN decided it was the wrong choice of words,....i dunno ..but thats what i read.(and what happened.

make a good ninja movie, "north Koreans in darkest africa, they solve the zim problem."
tun ta ta tun ta>>>>singing scary music

doubt they really have that many, its the same trick the Russians did, they displayed all these tanks to scare of the Americans,
the Americans would look at these tanks and think"oh wow, what an army"
but years later those very tanks were found to be "engine-less"

and im pretty certain a good planned attack, and south could take north in a single month, (easy)
using just fish and rice (north starving,yet spend loads on there weapons)

prawn crackers would be a bribe and the bait (the colourful ones)

DeletedUser

REALLY, it depends on which faction you come from.
I am pretty sure the Special Forces, whether from the US, Britain, France, Russia, China, North/South Korea, or pretty much across the world will not agree your last statement :)

though G.I. speaking, yeah definitely.
and those are called 'Mercenaries'?

Actually, Pro, 80-90% of employed Private Military Personel are ex special forces (MARSOC, Green Berets, Rangers, Delta, etc) In order to be employed at many of them, one most be able to get Top Secret clearance.

Under the Geneva Convention, Private Military Conntrators are listed as Specialty Forces and are treated as such, only until they fire at th enemy. At which point, they are deemed Illegal and no longer have any rights under the Geneva Convention.

A small fact, during the height of the Iraqi War, there were 210,000 Private Military Contractors in Iraq. They were the second largest force deployed.

DeletedUser

Actually, Pro, 80-90% of employed Private Military Personel are ex special forces (MARSOC, Green Berets, Rangers, Delta, etc) In order to be employed at many of them, one most be able to get Top Secret clearance.

Under the Geneva Convention, Private Military Conntrators are listed as Specialty Forces and are treated as such, only until they fire at th enemy. At which point, they are deemed Illegal and no longer have any rights under the Geneva Convention.

I have my serious doubts about this claim, especially in the light of both recent and non recent events, especially considering Blackwater.

Would you care to back that up with a link?

By the way, "Top Secret Clearance" is the lowest of all of the clearances.

DeletedUser

Umm, what?!?

Secret is lower than TS and Confidential is lower than Secret. Don't know what man's army you were in, but TS is the top. From there it's a matter of need to know (SCI, SAP, etc).

DeletedUser

I have my serious doubts about this claim, especially in the light of both recent and non recent events, especially considering Blackwater.

Would you care to back that up with a link?

I do not mind sharing my source information.

http://www.primetimecrime.com/Recent/War on terror/Private Military Companies.htm

At this site, there are links to multiple new articles, released by credible sources, relating to Private Military Contractors in Iraq and elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Although the site Peril posted is a bit bloggish, the links provided therein are legitimate articles from reputable/semi-reputable sources.

DeletedUser

Not entirely. "Need to know" isn't a clearance level; it applies at all levels. There are only 3 levels - Confidential, Secret and Top Secret, but to access any information at or below your level of clearance, you also have to show a need to know. Just because you have Top Secret clearance, that doesn't mean you have access to all confidential documents.

DeletedUser

Umm, "need to know," is a security clearance, in that you have to be cleared to view certain information. But, in addition to that, there's what i mentioned, which are the SCI, SAP, and other clearance authorizations. For example, to access certain TS information, you need to also have an SCI clearance and/or an SAP clearance, as well as written authorization from a branch Director or CO.

Anyway, we're steering pretty far away from the original post, so let's see if we can start steering back to it.

DeletedUser

OK i'll try. To the original poster, you seem very articulate which suggests that you may actually be fairly intelligent.

I used to be have right wing leanings because i was immersed in a white male hegemonic culture and the conversations i had and things i read all supported those views.

Thankfully i have come to realise that there are no absolute truths; only perspectives.

I would say to you, don't limit yourself to reading things that support what you already believe. With an open mind try and understand the alternative perspective.

DeletedUser

That's reserved for Cosmic superheroes

CosmicSpiderman.gif

DeletedUser

It's an actual grading though.
Nato Cosmic Top Secret.
Yup, I didn't believe it at first either.

DeletedUser914

You like the politics of fear then mr franklin

We have to get off this rock one day if you haven't noticed so stop talking about us and them and start loving and maybe you will be loved back.

Onwards to the singularity ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.