HOwto stopthe complaints for dueling

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1. take better care of your money
2. learn to become a better dueler. there is plenty of information in this forum to help you do this.
3. work until you are able to take on the guy that took the money
4. if you do not feel like doing any of the above, then yes, you need to quit.

DeletedUser14280

Or, the quick and easy version:
1. Join a large town.
2. When you're dueled again, tell on who did it on the town forum.
3. Showtime.

DeletedUser

really the main reason I want to quit is becuase the guys duling level was 17 and mine is 23 and I didnt even get a hiton him but he got 30s and high 20s

DeletedUser

you just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Try rearranging you attack locations and defence positions.
Go read the guides for dueling , they are great guides.

You got to level 23 by beating other people right?

DeletedUser

im honestly tired of advents and workers crying about being attacked. almost every town has several members complaining about being attacked because they cant defend themselves, well....it was your choice and you chose to not fight. as advents and workers you generally make ALOT more money than duelers. every class has its benefits and its downfalls. duelers chose to deal with having less money, non-duelers should deal with getting beat up from time to time. now i agree it can be aggrevating when you are dueled all the time, but most times towns will avenge those attacks. so quit trying to change the rules, and learn to play within the ones that exist, its called a challenge.

DeletedUser

really the main reason I want to quit is becuase the guys duling level was 17 and mine is 23 and I didnt even get a hiton him but he got 30s and high 20s

so wat i fight guys 10lvs ahead of me and i hit them 8 times and they hit me non

DeletedUser

You have no one to blame but yourself for losing that much money.

You cannot save money without banking it if you belong to a town, period.

If your bank won't hold enough money, deposit it in the treasury and your builders can use it to pay for construction on your bank. The only way to save more than your bank holds is in the form of items and products you don't need. That's how it is, and that's the way it should be.

DeletedUser

can you close this thread? it went from an idea, to people talking about what i could have done and it basically the same every post and i am just building to the bank now, so forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.