HOwto stopthe complaints for dueling

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

here is how to stop complaint for dueling: Have a dueling switch that when activated you cannot duel or be dueled

Here is how it would be very useful:
i was saving up to buy this 2000$ gun and i had 800$. I was dueled three times by this guy and I lost $600! This is why a feel like quiting.

DeletedUser

so what get over it, dueling is a big thing in the game its how duelers make money

DeletedUser

that is why towns have a bank, where you can put money for safekeeping.

DeletedUser

The only way I'd agree with something like that is if you had to make the choice when you created your character, and it could never be changed. At this point, it would also probably work to let current players have one chance to choose with existing characters.

DeletedUser

no it wouldent duelers would have no one to duel

and this would never be made you will never be safe from a duel

DeletedUser

no it wouldent duelers would have no one to duel

Duelers would have other duelers to duel and soldiers to duel. If this was implemented it would change the whole complexion of the game as people who would normally be soldiers now have no reason to be soldiers as workers would turn it off when the start a new world.

DeletedUser

people that are constanly dueled by people who only train their dueling are in a loop becuase they cant get up money becuase they lose it and when they dont have money they cant get better weapons and so they cant win duels

DeletedUser363

Do you realise if this was implemented, whenever you wanted to duel, you could put the duel switch on, and whenever you don't want to duel, you can turn it off.

DeletedUser

Do you realise if this was implemented, whenever you wanted to duel, you could put the duel switch on, and whenever you don't want to duel, you can turn it off.

Not if it were done like classes. You have to be careful when deciding because you can't change it later.

DeletedUser

There could be an hour timer that when you change it you can't change it for an hour or something

DeletedUser

Whilst this may seem a good idea to some it would be difficult for Devs to implement and would probably (definitely) be abused by some who would attack players and then switch it off to prevent retaliatory attacks on them.

DeletedUser

If you are going to have a timer, it should be more like an 24 hours so that other people have time to retailiate. If you attack a player at 12:00am game time and you turn the timer off after the duel (12:10) then it should not take effect until 12:10am the next day.

DeletedUser14280

I offer a BIG solution...I forgot what it is.
Oh yes, I remember.
"Have it be possible for towns/alliances to declare war on other towns.
When duelers duel at a town that they aren't at war with, they only gain EXP, and neither side can lose money (even if KO'd).
When duelers attack a town they ARE at war with, then they will steal money as normal.
To prevent this from being abused, a message will be sent to the chat window every time a town declares war (you've checked the Dev Blog, right?).
That way, if a town declares war all the [beep] time, everyone will know about it, and it won't really do wonders for their reputation."

DeletedUser

Thats a good idea but what about you cant change if after you have duel for 24 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Thats a good idea but what about you cant change if after you have duel for 24 hours
Duels you initiate, or all duels?
If it's all duels, a bunch of people could harass you no end.
If it's your duels, you could just KO suckers, then retreat and wait for the heat to die down. Being KO'd once wouldn't stop you.

DeletedUser

what i mean is:
dueler:i just duel that guy and won!
*24 hour timer start not letting him be unavailable to be dueled*
Dueler:Oh noes! 7h47 n00b ju57 ki113d m3! HAXOR! I 4m 1337! lololololol
the timer would only activate if you are the challenger

DeletedUser14280

Hmm, I think I like my idea better.
It's loud, obnoxious, what could go wrong?

DeletedUser13020

lol quitting over 600 bucks. Thats just funny. Dueling doesnt need any sort on and off switch. bank your money, and always be prepared to defend your money when your bank is full.

I offer a BIG solution...I forgot what it is.
Oh yes, I remember.
"Have it be possible for towns/alliances to declare war on other towns.
When duelers duel at a town that they aren't at war with, they only gain EXP, and neither side can lose money (even if KO'd).
When duelers attack a town they ARE at war with, then they will steal money as normal.
To prevent this from being abused, a message will be sent to the chat window every time a town declares war (you've checked the Dev Blog, right?).
That way, if a town declares war all the [beep] time, everyone will know about it, and it won't really do wonders for their reputation."

Yea thats what we need, another system that keeps duelers from making money.

Status
Not open for further replies.