HOwto stopthe complaints for dueling

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13020

250, thats a level 2 bank right? a few months and still only have a level 2 bank? W/e thats not the point. the point is if you walk around with a nice little chunk of money, you should know that it is not at all safe. So you shouldn't be surprised if you end up loosing it. Also shouldn't whine about the money you lost. If you don't want to risk loosing it, give it to the town treasury. Its better to use the money to help the town than to hand it over to some random dueler.

DeletedUser

here is how to stop complaint for dueling: Have a dueling switch that when activated you cannot duel or be dueled

Here is how it would be very useful:
i was saving up to buy this 2000$ gun and i had 800$. I was dueled three times by this guy and I lost $600! This is why a feel like quiting.

Wow, I had no idea that you were like that, trainman. I thought you were macho, Pro DUeler!!! Guess not, meh.

DeletedUser

You can't just turn dueling on/off whenever you want to.

If you're getting annoyed by players messaging you complaining, then block them. As simple as that.

DeletedUser14280

If you're getting annoyed by players messaging you complaining, then block them. As simple as that.
It's not the messages this time, it's the duels.
Too many people think that it's interrupting their good time.

DeletedUser

I say suck it up.

Everyone's open to being dueled.

what was proposed would devastate dueling.

DeletedUser

You get experience....and some money

maybe players that are on defense and win when dueled could get an extra 10% experience bonus?

DeletedUser

here is how to stop complaint for dueling: Have a dueling switch that when activated you cannot duel or be dueled

Here is how it would be very useful:
i was saving up to buy this 2000$ gun and i had 800$. I was dueled three times by this guy and I lost $600! This is why a feel like quiting.

This is a funny thread. Trainman starts a thread on how to "stop complaining" and he begins by complaining about being dueled and losing a large chunk of change.

What is it with people wanting to change things? Just work with what you've been given in the game.

If I know that our town is under attack, I will do a job and then return to deposit the money in the bank. Trainman, if you are unwilling or unable to use the bank to save money, just leave your town for a bit until you have all the cash you want and then rejoin and make your purchase right away.

DeletedUser

The dueling switch is already in game, it is called:
Join/leave town.

Further discussion is void.

DeletedUser

wow, most of the people here are being very stupid. Not everyone likes dueling! How do people not get that in thei heads? Do you really think that people in a small town like being dueled 5 times in a row and lose 700 dollars becuase of these stupid people that only use skills on dueling? $700 lost = a full day wasted of my time!

DeletedUser

wow, most of the people here are being very stupid. Not everyone likes dueling! How do people not get that in thei heads? Do you really think that people in a small town like being dueled 5 times in a row and lose 700 dollars becuase of these stupid people that only use skills on dueling? $700 lost = a full day wasted of my time!

/facepalm

DeletedUser

no some are okay it is just people think they are bad becuase it will keep them killing someone every five minutes!

DeletedUser

so you want the devs to change the game because you are not in a town that has a bigger level bank ?

Build the bank , this thread should be closed

DeletedUser

No! this is ssso pointless becuase people are thinking about it! THIS IS BECUASE SO THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN GET MONEY AND THEIR CHRACTER UP LEVELS AND DO QUESTS, INSTEAD OF LOSING $700 DOLLARS TO PEOPLE WHO ONLY DUEL TO GET MONEY!! geez! if you are going to post just to say the thread should be closed, then you are not paying attention!

DeletedUser

I just read every post of this thread , of course I am paying attention.

The reason the banks have levels to build is so they hold more cash.

You have 2 options.

1.) Join a town that has a bigger bank. That way you can go directly to the hotel after you finish your job. Bank the cash you got from the job you were on. Then go back to work and do it all again.
2.) Show some teamwork to the town you are currently a member of and help them build the bank.

Either way you look at it you have the ability to solve YOUR particular dilema.

We all have had this happen more than one time in the past as we have leveled our characters , you are not telling us anything that we dont know already. We are trying to help you but it seems to me that you dont want to help yourself.

DeletedUser

1. i'm the founder of the town so i am not going to do that.
2. I spent like 2 weeks building onto the town on my own when it was first built by me.

DeletedUser

then build YOUR bank Mr Founder.

I was right , you are in control of the fix of your problem. Maybe you should keep an eye on who visits your town. If someone that is in your dueling range is there, then you have 10 minutes to get back to your hotel.

In the server I am in I have a huge alliance of towns nearby where there is always a roaming dueler coming from one of them.
You can do it if you want to

DeletedUser

well, most of the attacks aare for a town that is nearby and i would but someone that used to be in my town is there and he left becuase he got mad do to the fact that i wasnt building onto what he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.