Forum Personalities!

DeletedUser22685

Hell, that's a whole lot better than the chump high-fiving we had going earlier.

Exactly. If TBP gets a SINGLE vote I will make it my goal to single handedly red-spam the people that voted for him all the way to a red bar. Either that or find a way to infract them for mod-bashing me, as that's the only thing I'm allowed to infract for. I can see what most people can't see, and trust me, he shouldn't even be in this contest.

/end Roland style rant.

DeletedUser8950

Exactly. If TBP gets a SINGLE vote I will make it my goal to single handedly red-spam the people that voted for him all the way to a red bar. Either that or find a way to infract them for mod-bashing me, as that's the only thing I'm allowed to infract for. I can see what most people can't see, and trust me, he shouldn't even be in this contest.

/end Roland style rant.
I actually agree, wheter you are being sarcastic or not.:razz:
Also, Elmyr wins by default.

DeletedUser22685

I actually agree, wheter you are being sarcastic or not.:razz:
Also, Elmyr wins by default.

Not sarcastic. Mayybe my proposed reaction was a little exaggerated, but I will definitely stare at their name and think mean thoughts, before smearing their name in every way imaginable. black penny was a tool.

The Elmyr statement is true.

Diggo11

When did this become an Elmyr love fest thread?

old_hippie_love_and_peace.jpg
Didn't you know? About 12 months ago we declared the whole forum a tribute to St. Elmyr. Get with it ;)

I bet I've forgotten some awesome people, but let me throw in a few names from the top of my head I haven't seen mentioned so far:
Morthy - made us West Stats, ty.
Glenn - great bloke, nuff said.
Smurf - for banning TPB many a time, making my life sooo much easier.
Phil - for keeping this game running behind the scenes.
B00k - giving me something intelligent to read in I&B
TTR - same as above I guess.
EM (the first, real monkey) - need I explain? I'm sure JR and others remember him well, and others on his second stint back here.
Ulthor - another oldie, but his one line cuts were hilarious. Eternally missed.
-TP- - we all need toilet paper...

DeletedUser22685

All mods are already nominated, you know Diggo :razz: But at least you gave a reason for them to be.

DeletedUser

Didn't you know? About 12 months ago we declared the whole forum a tribute to St. Elmyr. Get with it ;)

I bet I've forgotten some awesome people, but let me throw in a few names from the top of my head I haven't seen mentioned so far:
Morthy - made us West Stats, ty.
Glenn - great bloke, nuff said.
Smurf - for banning TPB many a time, making my life sooo much easier.
Phil - for keeping this game running behind the scenes.
B00k - giving me something intelligent to read in I&B
TTR - same as above I guess.
EM (the first, real monkey) - need I explain? I'm sure JR and others remember him well, and others on his second stint back here.
Ulthor - another oldie, but his one line cuts were hilarious. Eternally missed.
-TP- - we all need toilet paper...
Sdxj22 of course, (the first closet monkey :D )

and... Tracey... meh :dry:

DeletedUser

More Like a Southren Baptist preist. CAN I HEAR A AMEM!!!! AAAAAMEN!

DeletedUser16628

I throw another vote to a good friend DUDUIE.Always friendly knowledgeable and willing to help others.

DeletedUser

So do we have enough names for a formal vote and run a campaign for forum president?

Diggo11

That was in the old days though Diggo
Back in the days where Ideas wasn't a spam fest, OT was "never" going to exist, JR was captain obvious, Elmyr was actually a newb and Onion was practised more commonly than trolling... what fond memories :)

EDIT: Forgot Luap Nor...

Deleted User - 819397

Back in the days where Ideas wasn't a spam fest, OT was "never" going to exist, JR was captain obvious, Elmyr was actually a newb and Onion was practised more commonly than trolling... what fond memories :)

Sounds like prehistoric times :laugh: Especially the Elmyr being a noob part.

DeletedUser

Those where the days.
I remember them fondly.

Sounds like prehistoric times :laugh: Especially the Elmyr being a noob part.
Silence young n00b!

DeletedUser8950

I remember Luap nor! And captain obvious.
Wait, Elmyr was a noob?:huh: I though he had achieved God-like status.

DeletedUser

He did, after many trials and battles. Then he overthrew the current god, and became god-king of the Forum. He then faded into legend, becoming "Elymr, the God-King of Frank Zappa".

DeletedUser8950

He did, after many trials and battles. Then he overthrew the current god, and became god-king of the Forum. He then faded into legend, becoming "Elymr, the God-King of Frank Zappa".
He'll always live on in my profile picture:)