Forum Personalities!

DeletedUser

Here is a list of players nominated so far.

Blondie14
John Rose
Hellstromm
toko22
Diggo11
Roland Deschain
The Black Penny
Celxius
David Schofield
Desi Boukerse
infiniti99
Darknoon5
One Armed Ninja
furryicecubes
eliel007
Heftysmurf
HotNSexy
King David
Futurama
artemis

If you think someone is missing, you know what to do :)

I'd like to add -Neo-, since he came up with the idea of the The West World records, which keeps a lot of players busy in this game. :)

DeletedUser

I also forgot to nominate Gem. Cause she rules. Did we mention her? And let's not forget, Angel aka angelaiah013.
I also wish to nominate me hehehe. Cause everybody forgot I've been here longer than most of you hahaha.

You may have been, but don't forget the Politics thread.
I WON THE GOD DAMNED POST!!!

DeletedUser

Tis only a joke. I don't wish to be nominated. I'll let JR and Hellstromm and them bask in their glory. I'm 15 years old, been here a couple of years, and I'm happy with what I've contributed. I don't need praise or acknowledgement of any of the things I have done.

You were on my list, but I clicked delete instead of submit.

James; you're awesome, and that is something which can't be said about the majority of the chodes nominated.

DeletedUser

You were on my list, but I clicked delete instead of submit.

James; you're awesome, and that is something which can't be said about the majority of the chodes nominated.

Thank you John. I appreciate that. The same goes for you.

DeletedUser11353

JR, no need to explain why. ;)
Elmyr, who was the most active member of this community and helped everyone with their problems like ''hi, how to trade with indians'' and such.
Another few names worth mentioning are Denisero, Diggo and Hellstormm which are all great people and are(Dee were :() respected members of our community. :)
And maybe that noob OAN. ;)

EDIT:How could I forgot about Duduie, now that's some lady! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I also forgot to nominate Gem. Cause she rules. Did we mention her? And let's not forget, Angel aka angelaiah013.
I also wish to nominate me hehehe. Cause everybody forgot I've been here longer than most of you hahaha.

Sorry James. You didn't make either of my lists because you weren't here when I started (my first list) and you haven't left (my second list). :blink:

Deleted User - 819397

I would like to point out One Armed Ninja nominated all mods...some of them weren't included in the earlier list.

DeletedUser

Mods may rock... But I have the highest profile view ratio out of all ya'll non-mods :razz:

DeletedUser

When did this become an Elmyr love fest thread?

old_hippie_love_and_peace.jpg