Forum Personalities!

One Armed Ninja

Ok guys, you lot are beggining to bore me - where's all the activeness gone?

To combat this, I'm deciding to launch a forum Personalities competition!
(Hurray, woo, yeah"!!!)

All thats needs be done at the moment is just nominations
You can nominate whosoever you want, and can nomiante several personages
To nomiante just post saying who you want in

Then I'll set up a few polling group votes and a final (like how the SOTM is set out)

Sooooo, get nominating, this'll be open for Seven Days

*Disclaimer* What is happeneing here is mine! Not anyone else's idea and if they say so they're just wrong :p

I really hope this works to some degree!

DeletedUser1121

i'll start.

I wish to nominate Blondie14.
Although i rarely agree with him, you can't deny that the guy has a view on some points.
His points aren't based on much more than an old book, but he defends them.
And furthermore he handles most of the critisism well.

Ow and he is one of the few (the only?) i know on this forum with a negative rep.

DeletedUser8950

I agree wtih Desi-Blondie should be on the list, even though I disagree with his opinions and justifications, as does everyone, he still loyally defends them. Maybe that is a sign of a small mind, but it isn't easy defending yourself when everyone ridicules you.

John Rose has to be there, as does Hellstromm though. Both have very strong arguements on their viewpoints, and both are humorous when they want to be. Many of the debates on this forum would be much less interesting without these two to contribute.

I also want to nominate toko22, even if he isn't around anymore. He was a quality troll.

Edit: ST ELMYR!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

Blondie is a great choice as he has strong beliefs and sticks by them. When everybody starts throwing stones @ him he still sticks to his beliefs and handles ridicule much better now.

DeletedUser22685

Elmyr isn't allowed, because no one else would stand a chance.

I'd like to nominate Hellstromm and Diggo11, for continually putting the time and effort in to keep this place going.

PS. Good idea OAN.

DeletedUser1121

Got another one: Roland Deschain.

I found it very amusing to read his >1k word rants. He has a view on the game which i like. I have rarely seen him post in non The West related topics. But he fought out some great discussions. Only thing that is in his way is his temper. That makes him a great debater, but pushes him over the line some times resulting in bans which we won't discuss.

It is exactly like turda wrote in this thread:

turda said:
Roland, seriously go be a politician (not screwing with you). I bet you will kick the hell out of them.(or bring a WW3... not sure which, anyway...)

DeletedUser

Got another one: Roland Deschain.

I found it very amusing to read his >1k word rants. He has a view on the game which i like. I have rarely seen him post in non The West related topics. But he fought out some great discussions. Only thing that is in his way is his temper. That makes him a great debater, but pushes him over the line some times resulting in bans which we won't discuss.

It is exactly like turda wrote in this thread:

Sorry, Roland made long posts and used 90% of these posts to fill them up with "NOOOOBBBB TRRROLLL" and things like that; the other 10% were filled with his so called arguments, but they never ever even a little bit close to an argument. His favorite one was, that the devs had "promised" fort shops, since they wrote that on the roadmap on the dev blog. Hilarious he didn't realise a roadmap isn't anywhere near the same thing as a prmoise. :cool:

And yeah, Elmyr,... futurama is right I guess... :)

DeletedUser

I nominate The Black Penny for his incessant rambling, horrible punctuation, and interesting yarns.
It's not often when you come across a spammer like him.

his punctuation was,,,,,, indeed ...,, "" sometimes a little "";;;,,,:: confusing;;,,,,,,;;;;;----///;;,,,,,

:razz:

Deleted User - 819397

I will add my vote for Elmyr, Hellstromm, Diggo, and TBP. All great people. I would like to add a nomination for Celxius. He was insane...utterly insane, but he was a great presence and one of the top RPers for a long time.

Deleted User - 819397

hehe...I see a hollow plot to nominate yourself there ;) Ah well, if it gets me in then I'll raise no complaints.

DeletedUser

I nominate...David Schofield. And let's not forget, Deni, Divest, and every past mod and or crazy drunk to roam the forum.

DeletedUser22685

Well it seems I'm in then.

As for TBP, why don't you ask Hefty what he thinks of that :razz: