Forum Personalities!

DeletedUser

I would like to nominate, everyone, if I may.

No matter whom I see posting, or why, everyone contributes well to this forum, it is all the people here who keep it interesting and alive.

One of my favorites, though, would have to be Celxius, simply because I piss my pants in laughter with all of his funny posts.

To Celxius!

Along with Diggo, Desi, and Elmyr.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

I can't just put everyone in, hence why nominations are there, i'll need some specific names :p

This looks like it'll turn out just fine so far :)

DeletedUser

David Schofield, Blondie14 and infiniti99, those three are always creating a stir of sorts when they start posting. :laugh:

I second that! I nominate myself as well, because I have been on this forum almost as long as James the Hunter, and I've gone from terrible, to on the second page of most repuatability because of my changes over the years, I mean come on, whom else has gone from far right Christian to centerist/left athiest in two years? I obviously have a personality and a set of looks that rival those of Levi Johnston.

DeletedUser

I think several people should be included just because they've been here since the beginning and are still active (at least off and on). Some that I can think of that were already around before I was are One Armed Ninja, furryicecubes, eliel007, Heftysmurf, HotNSexy and King David...sorry for any I forgot.

DeletedUser

Desi, Futurama since everyone wants a lovable troll giving out green spam reps (btw, i could use one :D), and Johannmaximus, him and I had good laughs in Off-Topic.

DeletedUser

Ok... I think it's time for me to come out...

I AM LEVI JOHNSTON.
levi-johnston-photo.jpg

And Bristol enlarged my pistol.

DeletedUser

If David isn't nominated yet I would like to nominate him. He's always straight to the point and makes interesting posts.

Blondie also is worth nominating, as he has red rep :laugh:

DeletedUser1121

Here is a list of players nominated so far.

Blondie14
John Rose
Hellstromm
toko22
Diggo11
Roland Deschain
The Black Penny
Celxius
David Schofield
Desi Boukerse
infiniti99
Darknoon5
One Armed Ninja
furryicecubes
eliel007
Heftysmurf
HotNSexy
King David
Futurama
artemis

If you think someone is missing, you know what to do :)

DeletedUser8950

I nominate DENISERO.
Also, Violette LeDrunc and George Hurst. All were good mods, witty and funny.
Anybody who was around when they were will agree with me.