P&P Fort battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24603

This was pointed out to me and suggested that it was a message to me?

Posted on "CRO PUSH FORT"
Ooh, look, their town treasury is again empty (read: no it's not, they are filthy rich but it's a trick to lure Legion on their side, surprisingly it's not Moddey Dhoo doing the dirty job this time)...
Pathetic.
Nevertheless, if someone thinks we won't be at coowned fort while the push is scheduled... Well... We're not magpies over here - we sell items.

Any newb who wants to "feel" fort fight outside maneuvres is invited to cro push fort tomorrow. Join any side, we don't care. We only care to see who's da newb! :)

While newbs will be having their fun here, we'll be defending White Diamond at 22:28.
Any nonnewb is of course invited to play on our side in White Diamond defense tomorrow. I'm eager to see who's not newb! :)

Jox

so I guess my questions are?

Is it Pathetic to call a fort battle?
If it is a dirty job maybe I should get paid more?
I build most of the fort why would I not want it back?
A trick to lure Legion? if there is a trick please share?
Do I need Joxer's permission to call a fort battle?

DeletedUser

I ought to ask... Who are you anyway... Never seen you before in my life.
But scratch that, I'll check ingame rankings... :)

If someone from Legion of Strangers will answer him please how do you choose which side you take in a battle?
From me... No comment on any of those questions - especially not on the last one.

DeletedUser24603

I ought to ask... Who are you anyway... Never seen you before in my life.
But scratch that, I'll check ingame rankings... :)

If someone from Legion of Strangers will answer him please how do you choose which side you take in a battle?
From me... No comment on any of those questions - especially not on the last one.

What you have never heard of me?

I am Fred12344321 builder extraordinaire.

Me and my invisible friends called the fort battle for today.

So if you did not want to answer the questions why waste your time replying.

Who are these "Legion of Strangers" you refer to?

:huh: now I have more questions than answers :huh:

Perhaps someone else that knows what is going on can answer me?

DeletedUser

think he means shaelees town LE

but i dont believe him anyways....there has been many times that him and other members are on the "supposedly" wrong side according to their policy

but then again there are battles where they are fighting on both sides too.

for a few decent fort fighters that went to that town and attempted to stir things up in the world, i rarely see any of them at battles anymore, ad if they are they arent online

it isnt just me that has noticed that here is it?

DeletedUser28121

allow me, fred....

the legion in question is legion etrangere which decides on their side in the battles depending on the number of fort points of the owners of a fort and the attacking town (less means you have them on your side).... there is a plague of battles in w13 now started by various moodhydoo's unscrewed's at el for that simple reason alone.... :hmf:

and why offend us all here with this "i'm gonna play dumb" question... the whole server knows why u dug white diamond....

ignore joxers fort descripton, we are eagerly awaiting you at the fort cro push battle:no:

edit: pat, completely with u on that, shaelees and clothos new town is all over the map now....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ummmm so we can't just call a battle cos we want to take another fort anymore then? There has to be some sort of motive behind it...
From my recollection Legion did not help at Moddey's last attack anyway so i'm not sure about their policy.

The reason we initiate fort battles is cos we like fort fighting- simples.

DeletedUser

Oh allow me kind sirs and ma'ams... To say how wrong u are if u think LE is what u think... Ratatatatatata..patata (no offence Rata, Ill stop it if it upsets u, so just say) is quite close to the real description.
This is gonna bite me in the ass but I'll be honest. LE is not what even they think they are. Since my last talk with one of the leaders he rather went quiet then anything else since he has proven one thing alone which I was kinda playing with in my mind.
All I can say is that LE can just bow heads in shame and hide since their little town is frankly a joke.

Slowly the hype arround them is fading away... more and more... and more... they prove they are not what they thought they are.

1st off: I never saw Clotho attacking her old alliance (not once, but do correct me if i'm mistaken)
2nd: They said they'll join battles based on fort points (yet they don't do that really)
3rd: They say 1 thing and do other... (oh I know what I'm talking bout, won't be proving it, u'll find out urself eventualy)
4th: Even tho they said they'll pick sides based on fort points, they go all emotional when dueled (guess some get the right to choose what fort battles to attend and others don't get to choose anything else. Why would duelers be able to choose. I repeat... this is a vast game with not only one type of game to play) "It's an aspect of game, get used to it! U will never have ultimate control..."
5th: They're trying to be nautral in world where there are 2 sides and battles are more then just town on town fight... what stroke them on their fingers hardest! So just choosing by fort points will get u hated from all sides...
6th: ETC.... bla bla

LE is nothing but fence sitting... and far from what they say or even think they are.

I respect all their players, I got nothing against them, don't get me wrong... And there are some great players (i just put my hat off for them!) which I'd play with gladly and provide them with fun in battles!

I just think they're not quite what they wanted to be... I do even understand them that it was hard to start what they thought off, as u end up upsetting a lot of people with that. So two thumbs up for baldness!

If any of u are playing w14 you'd agree with me how pathetic it is! And if u let LE do what they wanted to do, U'll end up with w14 copy... And that will smell like oldest dead fish in this universe! (I love fort fights but in w14 I decided to go dueler out of one main reasn... Fort battles suck really bad there).

I really think that best thing world can have are 2 sides and I bet we can all agree that we are having fun (we lose some, win some but I'm having a blast even when losing in a good battle)!

DeletedUser24603

allow me, fred....

the legion in question is legion etrangere which decides on their side in the battles depending on the number of fort points of the owners of a fort and the attacking town (less means you have them on your side).... there is a plague of battles in w13 now started by various moodhydoo's unscrewed's at el for that simple reason alone.... :hmf:

and why offend us all here with this "i'm gonna play dumb" question... the whole server knows why u dug white diamond....

ignore joxers fort descripton, we are eagerly awaiting you at the fort cro push battle:no:

edit: pat, completely with u on that, shaelees and clothos new town is all over the map now....

Thanks for the info on Legion, does not matter.

Wow I am impressed that the whole server would know that I along with Ingvar built the fort (Ingvar has passed away) thus the reason why unscrewed has called it for the 3rd time.

As for jox's fort description are you saying that he is not telling the truth?

DeletedUser28121

@ fred: yes, joxer is a big fat liar, can't you see we are all on cro push now :D

@ iSoopa: don't get me wrong, i agree that LE is currently headless, but if clotho or shaelee were online a bit more these days they would straighten that out, i'm sure... and when one of them is online i see most of them using the above stated MO (but i dont really bother to check in depth like u seem to do)

DeletedUser

@ fred: yes, joxer is a big fat liar, can't you see we are all on cro push now :D

@ iSoopa: don't get me wrong, i agree that LE is currently headless, but if clotho or shaelee were online a bit more these days they would straighten that out, i'm sure... and when one of them is online i see most of them using the above stated MO (but i dont really bother to check in depth like u seem to do)

I can assure u they don't... even if online...
They online or offline... same stuff...

DeletedUser24603

your at "cro push now" why?

would you not want to defend your fort ally?

I guess you still have time to move if you want to.

DeletedUser

I can assure u they don't... even if online...
They online or offline... same stuff...

i agree with mr soopadoopapoopascoopa lol(sorry got carried away too:p)

online or not it wont make a difference that much. really if offline ive seen shaelee unranked or ranked reservist many times.

the only thing it will change, is if the meatshields of LE show up on our side, we have a couple tanks.

if they show up on the other side, that means their avg hp per player goes up from 400 or so to 450 or 500. whatever

the problem i see with the fort battles are the newbie fighters. players from other worlds heading here to a winning team.

its the same in w11, many guys starting low level and are kicking it legion style, same thing here...berkies whining p&p a few weeks back did its job cuz there are lots that are suddenly "trying to even things up"

i guess too many worry about the win...i like having fun. of course i want to win, im prolly over competitive....but to quote pyjamas from the other night, which is how i feel about battles...

i would rather fight a great battle and lose, then win in a washout

enough rambling from me....gotta head out on the recruiting side of things i guess...cuz i dont want this world to become another lame 14....(im level 77 in w14 and dont even have the veteran fort fighter medal for 25 battles, thats how bunk i think w14 is for forts)

DeletedUser29201

I also agree with Isoooopeeonya

Actually I have always respected you and after reading what you said here I like you even more

world 14 is a joke...battles there are terrible...I left my cushy town and joined with some strangers to try to get things going....but so far we can't muster the numbers and strength we need to be effective against the horde...I fear when world 15 is released, world 14 will almost die completely....

As far as this world goes it is not too late
I don't have all the answers but am willing to do whatever it takes to create a fun world where we can fill battles and fight....win some lose some...we all have a good time
It is the reason I picked to fight Unhinged alliance to begin with....I had fought along side of them and gained respect for everyone in their town and alliance...yes even you berkie..haha...you know you loved me...teasing

So lets agree to call no multis, no counters, don't get small towns to call for you hoping to get LEs support, etc....lets have some good clean full battles

DeletedUser

We do not call on LE support for anything as we find them to be nothing more than self serving to their former towns, not to mention manipulative.
IE..don't duel us today & we will help you...yeah...BS, there they all are...on the other side even though the other side may have higher fort points. Now they wonder why we duel them, go figure. :blink:

Moddy is in our alliance, so they have every right to call a battle & we will support them. How funny is it, that after you, cro, air, GT, white, winchester, skull, copper, survivors legions....have taken all of our forts using smaller towns to claim them, meaning LE will help you, Correct me if I am wrong.

DeletedUser28121

the nerve barkie, the nerve :eek:

calling someone else manipulative and underhanded, you astound me, for real.... go crawl into a hole and..... sleep it off :hmf:

DeletedUser

where do u think I got that little change in plans from Blackfart? you guys wanna call cheap shots by calling battles 1 hour apart using small towns to call them? guess what...works both ways.

DeletedUser

where do u think I got that little change in plans from Blackfart? you guys wanna call cheap shots by calling battles 1 hour apart using small towns to call them? guess what...works both ways.

barkie, you talking about digging 2 small fort...when isooooopa went crazy... cmon both ways can fill 2 small forts
:hmf:

DeletedUser

So lets agree to call no multis, no counters, don't get small towns to call for you hoping to get LEs support, etc....lets have some good clean full battles
I disagree. Partially. The side that has more than 100 fort fighters at disposal can and should attack two small forts at the same time. But two bigs? Definetly not.
I'm not talking about a side that can't win a fort if there are no 30 HP monsters in the team. ;)

Also, I don't think counters are "dirty". If someone feels that he can defend the fort and then steal another fort from the attacker, sure, why not. But there is something else "dirty". If your fort is attacked by unhinged, then please do a counter on some unhinged fort and not on SISU small fort. That's just an example. Yes they are allied, but why would an ally have to be the victim?

Smalltowns attacking is a problem on w12 too. Or was. Whatever. A town initiates a fight, then 2-3 players show up. Puhlease. The engine *should* automatically cancel the attack if, let's say, less than 10 townmembers of the attacking town came to the fort. You want the fort? Then do provide players for it.

About full battles don't worry. The new update and the new reward system should be a reason enough to go to every fort fight possible.

I've seen mentioning of w14... w13 is totally different from w14. And it won't become w14 as long as unhinged alliance has fort enemies. Yes, we're all newbs, so what. We learn, we develop, they stagnate. Check forts on the world, no matter the HP monsters they have, both eastern and western parts of the map are untouched by unhinged alliance and still many anonymous towns own forts there. Seems the expansion was stopped in time. Or is being controlled. ;)
Which means - w13 will NEVER become w14. ;)

DeletedUser29201

Sometimes you don't make sense Berkie...and other times the words you write are just full of lies

Since we formed The survivors , we have always called our own battles....we don't ever ask anyone to do it for us

I agree that at times many battles are called and close together ....I hate that and have no control over what other towns do...I try to call when there is no other battles showing at least 8 hrs prior...that way everyone can heal and make it to my battle

But we are not the only ones guilty of that happening to....remember just last week...and the week before....I was told those were done by mistake...and I am willing to see that as a possibility...just as I ask you to see that I don't control any town here and only have a say in mine...so stop falsely accusing me of doing things I have no control over

I have posted ways to avoid counters and multis but no plan has gone into action...so until we come to some sort of agreement, we will all be picking battles and hoping we are not wasting our time waiting for enough people to show up to make for a good battle

Last note...if people comment about things you say Berkie...accept it, but once again...I don't control people or what they say to or about you....So spend the day thinking about that and once it sinks in maybe you will see I am not to blame for everything that happens and you can stop pointing your crooked little finger at me and do some self-evaluating
Have a nice day
DaCajun

DeletedUser29201

joxer...its not that a counter is dirty....it just seems cowardly
If town A plans an attack on me and I run out and declare one on them....what usually happens is they stay home to defend and so do we...so that makes two useless, waste of time, bs battles
To me if you want to man up so to speak....defend the attack and the next day counter by attacking them back...maybe both towns defend or perhaps a fort changes hands...either way we had two good full battles that you can be proud of being part of

Status
Not open for further replies.