P&P Fort battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Must be, just like the town of HP monsters was not your creation and you never heard of poland servers.
But mark my words - if you plan to make the same abomination on w15 and turn fort fighing into vomiting, and instead of getting more players into forts actually make them bail fort fights - I'll again play against you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, I won't. When you talk to whiners, the best way to make them understan is whine yourself. And I'm just talking to you. :)

DeletedUser

Must be, just like the town of HP monsters was not your creation and you never heard of poland servers.
But mark my words - if you plan to make the same abomination on w15 and turn fort fighing into vomiting, and instead of getting more players into forts actually make them bail fort fights - I'll again play against you.

Will be there! HP monstering! :) Maybe in ur town Jox...

Really haven't decided where to go in 15....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

iSoopa... I've already posted how will I play on w15. In the forum Saloon.
I don't plan to make any town there. And I'll join any town without any of those nice people listed in my sig.

DeletedUser

Daaaaarn! That list keeps on getting bigger... If this continues u'll have nowhere to go :laugh:

DeletedUser

Honey, you're terribly wrong. :)
Based on your logic I shouldn't have a town on w13, right? Well, I have it. Not only that, it seems only 2 towns I would never enter here. Only two from existing 2797 towns.
Berkietown and Derektown.
Oops sorry, forgot Kofitown. That's 3. :)

DeletedUser

I would like to remind everybody that P&Ps are supposed to be between towns, not a thread to express your personal feuds between you and other players. To those of you who were honestly debating, I am sorry, but I have been forced to close this thread due to it's progression.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.