P&P Fort battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I'm Fred's secretary... U should see my legs... olala! *whistles*

DeletedUser

A secretary? That's a new name for HP monsters? And I thought I'll hear nothing new... :)

Anyway, past few days I'm seeing another town joined fort fighting, but currently neutral in our "dispute" - Arizona AMA SE.
Did you try already to lure them on unhinged side? If not, I'll contact them to join antiunhinged side, of course. :)

Oh, and a suggestion... I think Survivors should join unhinged side... As you lack of more HP in fights*.
This w13 is becoming onesided w13 from .pl (poland). YUKK!
But as I said in another thread, the most controversial person on w13.net is Gaga. That's all her doing. Instead of making more critfortfighters, her dream is HP monstering. So be nice to her and sell her black leather jacket, I know your store has it. ;)

* that was an irony

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20647

This is my troll rap
All you other trolls take a nap
Or lap at my pap
Oh snap!
I got the clap
My lips are chap
I like to bust a cap

uh!
Slow down, homeskillet!

DeletedUser

@Joxer... naaah... go on and recruit them... don't forget to add how bad unhinged is and that we eat little kids on this side :)
Gaga's post is funny, I don't see why u'd need to report it. It's original, funny,... It'd make me giggle same if it was about me :)

And be nicer to your allies The survivors... They're good people and forters! I'd play with them any time!

DeletedUser

That's not true at all, perhaps you should check that post again. Your post however...
sorry, I have better things to do than think about your insults. ask me if I care and go insult someone else.

And be nicer to your allies The survivors... They're good people and forters! I'd play with them any time!
I believe I placed "an irony" in the post - I just knew you won't understand what was I trying to say.

DeletedUser

Trust me - you "gotten" nothing from me. But you lost something from me. The respect.

DeletedUser

Joxer... well ... don't want to shock u ... but.. still feels the same to me. Maybe it'd be different if u payed more respect to me before...

Maybe in time u'll grow over that and see how mistaken u are. ;)

DeletedUser

Of course I'll grow over it.
The very same moment after you played at least a week in CRO Beer. :)
Then we'll see who is mistaken and who is selling the fog around. It's all up to you. :)

DeletedUser24603

To the thread starter, CRO PUŠ fort has a new description. Will you please copy/paste it here, please? :)

Who is "the thread starter" guy your refering to?

Forgot my name allready? hint it is on the first post.

but as requested ...
Posted on the Cro Push Fort
Geez...
Dunno what to say.
Maybe...
Instead of wasting your time here, please do help us in attack on LGs Beautiful Legs. Remember, join the attack on that fort. ;)
Thanks.

Jox
I am glad to see it. I think it is always better to help your friends first instead of my own needs.
If friends cant stick together it is tough to make an alliance work.

It is good to know your group communicates as well as we do and make mistakes calling battles too close together.

I know I will be at the LGs Beautiful Legs because I support my friends first

I guess you will have to find annother time for your cash battle.

I will see you on the battle field
Fred

DeletedUser

So Fred, you're coming to attacking side on fort LG? I know we're friends, how can you not be a friend, right? ;)
Thanks man, I owe you a beer. Doesn't have to be CRO beer though. Pick any. ;)

DeletedUser24603

So Fred, you're coming to attacking side on fort LG? I know we're friends, how can you not be a friend, right? ;)
Thanks man, I owe you a beer. Doesn't have to be CRO beer though. Pick any. ;)

Im honored you remembered my name

I dont think i'm anyone's enemy.

But, sadly I will be not one the attacking side as my friends are defending.

I do suggest you remind your townmates that they are located at the wrong battle, otherwise you may be standing alone.

I guess they dont read your fort banner :hmf:

DeletedUser

:(
I really hoped we'll be on the same side... As for others, don't worry. I'm still not at the fort for example, I'll be there in about 30 mins... Still travelling from The Gritty Conquest fort, didn't want to use halving traveltime prem. Besides, it's still early, and some ppl don't like to come too early and then be dueled because of (rumor is that it is not fixed yet) some bug.

DeletedUser24603

Yes some dont have to worry about being dueled ..... wink wink wink

I was on you side once months a go, got used to hitting defend all the time I forgot it was an attack.

DeletedUser

Um... I would actually stop with the idiotic quest NPC KOes - if the player who'd duel me would not be Derek8734256837268274... Whatever the number is.
But I'm not giving townduelpoints to eternal newb that easy. ;)
So if you ask why do I do that on w13 - now you know the reason. For the same reason I don't do quest NPC KOs on w12 - there he's too low level to duel me at all. Yep, you may duel me on w12 whenever you want to.
So I'll just continue doing that here on Arizona till he deletes or finally gets dueling level 3875638537286327.

DeletedUser20647

So what are you going to do once they update to 1.30, Joxer? I doubt Derek will delete, seeing how much fun he can have with you...

DeletedUser

Dunno. Go townless, delete myself, do duels till I get the duel level 84765837426538,... there are many options to deal with someone who is not capable of getting higher duel level for whatever reason.
Are you sure he won't delete? IIRC he deleted both w1 and w12. Just as you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.