P&P Fort battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

barkie, you talking about digging 2 small fort...when isooooopa went crazy... cmon both ways can fill 2 small forts
:hmf:

Lame excuse... and why bringing me into this? A multi is a multi... If u fill it or not it's lame...

Every one knows.. attacking 1 small fort will result in ... hmm prolly 38 active onliners... Attacking 2 at same time... arround 20 onliners at each... We all know it's a fact... And to gain a fort u need onliners only at 1... So... cheap shot... plz come again later! :)
Now scratch ur head and think a bit...

@Joxer ur getting borring with this HP monster shouting. :) And U got a nice story there running about evil empires taking over the world! Stop the dark side! Stop Unhinged! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the nerve barkie, the nerve :eek:

calling someone else manipulative and underhanded, you astound me, for real.... go crawl into a hole and..... sleep it off :hmf:

That is just immature... Why do you even respond to posts that are not directed towards you?

DeletedUser

iSoopa, before you continue, lemme remind you that it wasn't jvas who declared multies in the past.
It was your townmember.
And noone from CRO ever said a word about that. We tried to fill all forts you attacked as multi.

And more you insist on NOT declaring multies, more I'm tempted to do just that tonight. Kick a multi on two unhinged smalls. We can fill both attacks. Can you fill both defenses? You probably can. The probelm is - you don't know to play without HP monsters and then you don't have enough of monsters for both fights, right? C'mon, you're playing with highly experienced players from old worlds against some newbs that came on the west game when w12 was opened or later. Why so much fuss about a fight against a bunch of newbs? You win/pwn them all, right?

DeletedUser28121

That is just immature... Why do you even respond to posts that are not directed towards you?

Because i am well within my rights to respond to her barks...:p and she taught me that wonderful aspect of forum life

miauu:blink:

DeletedUser

well... high experienced players... I've seem to grow past u in 2 months. Applause plz!
Your side with large numbers of attacks gave me a great experience and I'm really an amazing addition to our side. Plus active, plus HP monester.... I bet u fear me Jox, really...

And before u continue... hmmm ... weren't u so pissed u lost ur fort in a good fashioned battle that u wanted to launch multiple multis on unhinged? hmmm... Think about it... And u did get it back with multi... congrats :D U must feel awsome :)

And I'm not really the one u can blame for multis on ur side... Ask Scarless if u got a right... I attended 1 battle at which 2 forts were called accidentally and fort owners were mailed wich for will be the one hit. Other multis I boycoted... I didn't say to any on your side... good luck with defence and attacked... I stayed out, picking berries in our backyard...

One more thing... For anyone here... I don't care bout ranks... I don't care bout wins or loses... I don't care about size of my or your penis... I only enjoy battles and will stand giving my best, at least that's how crazy I am.
So you see... I never cared bout multis coz we'd lose... It just ticked me off coz it's cowardly as hell!

And I dare you Jox... Go call em multis... At least that's what kind of player u are?

DeletedUser

Sometimes you don't make sense Berkie...and other times the words you write are just full of lies

Since we formed The survivors , we have always called our own battles....we don't ever ask anyone to do it for us

I agree that at times many battles are called and close together ....I hate that and have no control over what other towns do...I try to call when there is no other battles showing at least 8 hrs prior...that way everyone can heal and make it to my battle

But we are not the only ones guilty of that happening to....remember just last week...and the week before....I was told those were done by mistake...and I am willing to see that as a possibility...just as I ask you to see that I don't control any town here and only have a say in mine...so stop falsely accusing me of doing things I have no control over

I have posted ways to avoid counters and multis but no plan has gone into action...so until we come to some sort of agreement, we will all be picking battles and hoping we are not wasting our time waiting for enough people to show up to make for a good battle

Last note...if people comment about things you say Berkie...accept it, but once again...I don't control people or what they say to or about you....So spend the day thinking about that and once it sinks in maybe you will see I am not to blame for everything that happens and you can stop pointing your crooked little finger at me and do some self-evaluating
Have a nice day
DaCajun

If you have no control over your allies when it comes to either you or I calling a battle & them calling one 1 hour later, or calling a diversion, then this discussion is over I'd say. Obviously you all run amuk with no leadership among you, who, what or when to call. But how painfully obvious is it that the multi's are always directed at us & never other towns.:tumble:

Why was it even brought up? So that I can agree & the first chance they get, your allies call another one of our forts that we can't get to? Self evaluating indeed, you should learn to get things straight with your allies first as it's pretty obvious that they are in disagreement with you.

Sorry, I will at every opportunity stick my crooked finger up the noses of trolls. Did I say you were to blame for blackfarts comments? I asked him to mind his own business so that I could speak with you, since you were the one that brought it up & it had nothing to do with him. In fact, I was trying to stop him from making you look stupid, obviously didn't work. Accept that.

Would I prefer full 1 side against the other battles, no diversions no crap? Sure, but obviously you side if making it clear that isn't going to happen, so tell me, where do we stand now?

DeletedUser29201

once again your response is lame and full of hatred
no...we have no dictator here telling every town that hates you when and where they can call battles
As I have said...I am willing to work something out with you so we can have full no crap battles.....but you have done nothing again in your reply but point your shriveled witch like finger at people and insult me with your forked tongue
So if you want to be childish...I can use words like witch and what not and we can all read this romper room drama that comes out of your mind and clutters a useful forum with useless insults....again I say to you woman...grow up , put away the insults, and form a plan of action that is useful or shut up....

DeletedUser

And who are you to tell me what to do?? It was YOUR suggestion. As I said before, you need to gather & talk to YOUR people, not us. WE are gathered as 1 team, not 10.
AGAIN, what is the point in me agreeing to do this when you can not speak for other towns who are in obvious disagreement with you.
Now you grow up & SHOW ME where I insulted you ;)

DeletedUser28121

once again your response is lame and full of hatred
no...we have no dictator here telling every town that hates you when and where they can call battles
As I have said...I am willing to work something out with you so we can have full no crap battles.....but you have done nothing again in your reply but point your shriveled witch like finger at people and insult me with your forked tongue
So if you want to be childish...I can use words like witch and what not and we can all read this romper room drama that comes out of your mind and clutters a useful forum with useless insults....again I say to you woman...grow up , put away the insults, and form a plan of action that is useful or shut up....

forked tongue, shriveled witch like finger.... LMAOOOOO:laugh::laugh::laugh:, seriously caj, this crap made me pee myself (aaah i know the last bit will def be exploited in prolly the next post, but feel free barkie, i just don't care in this case :D)

and caj here is a suggestion. lets pick 'our' side's dictator to whip us in shape.... i'm definitely up for some good spanking (i have ppl complaining that barkie leaves them all raw, so we should prolly pick someone who is not such a huge sadist) :p

DeletedUser

... and caj here is a suggestion. lets pick 'our' side's dictator to whip us in shape.... i'm definitely up for some good spanking (i have ppl complaining that barkie leaves them all raw, so we should prolly pick someone who is not such a huge sadist) :p

Blackfyre, out of all the respect. You know this from first hand or u relying on words of others?

Coz if it's the last, I assure u that's not even close to reality. And we all know how forums are and that all that post on forum seem at least a bit more evil...

DeletedUser

i never knew that all towns in an alliance discussing where and when to call fort battles so they do not clash was a dictatorship. i thought that was just called being organised.

DeletedUser28121

nope soop, how could i know it first hand, i was never a minion of the unholy unhinged :p. got some info from a source in one of your towns saying that barkie and couple of others are ruling with an iron fist (hence the bruises, i suppose :laugh:) and no, that bit of info did not come from where u think it did! ;)

PS: send me an invite to GB and try to dispel my delusions, lolz :laugh:

PPS: kofi, whatever i've just about had it enough with your words of wisdom.... ironically, u are a sucky diplomat :D, since ur hooked on logic u should change your name to T'Pol :p

PPPS: I promise, i'll try to take it easy on the emoticons in the future ;)

DeletedUser

why did you feel the need to address me? i was clearly just pointing out to all who call Berkie a Dictator that she can not be when all towns decide amoungst eachother when and where to attack.

I am not trying to be diplomatic either... just pointing our flaws in your P&P and poor insults lol You keep setting them up and I will keep knocking them down.

ps. i would rather be Seven. Do Not Respond. COMPLY. :razz:

DeletedUser28121

HEY, you can dis me but don't dare to dis my insults!!! I find them quite amusing and well-thought out (what can I say, I believe myself to be an omniknowitall) Oh and btw, throughout this thread, for all intents and purposes, consider me species 8472 so no, not even capitalized COMPLY will work!

DeletedUser

reading all that gives me a headache.....

one thing i want to ask tho just to be clear. if a town digs against unhinged and we werent aware it is because of lack of leadership, but when unhinged calls either within minutes of each other or like today around 2 hours after...it is an accident and all is good?

am i missing something here?

o...and berkie? is your real life that rough that you get off constantly insulting others and assuming you are queen of something other than the piles of dog poo in your backyard?

really, really ugly online personality

DeletedUser

You must think that your opinion of me means something to me. You couldn't be more wrong but geesh Pat, this is so unlike the love letter that you sent to me just a few days ago. Too bad I deleted it, I would have posted it. I didn't figure you for a troll. Not the first time I've been wrong about others, won't be the last, no biggie.

I guess there is something wrong with your theory of calling back to back battles? Not too cool when you are on the other side, huh? So yep, guess you are missing something. There is no dog crap in my yard, I do not own a dog. Maybe I can come over to your house & play in your yard?

DeletedUser

still would like to see when we have ever called back to back battles.

hell, until a couple days ago we weren't even in an alliance

and as far as playing in my yard....come on over, there is plenty of room for you to run around, as long as you pick up after yourself :up:

DeletedUser

To iSoopa...
Sorry man, I wasn't home last night so I couldn't declare some multies on a few big forts... :(
I hope you'll forgive me.

To the thread starter, CRO PUŠ fort has a new description. Will you please copy/paste it here, please? :)

DeletedUser

NP Joxer... U can do it today... And no... that description is lame :p

Ratata... Sorry for yday, I'm not being sarcastic and I think u know what I mean. PM me if ur not sure.

DeletedUser

Today? No... It's friday. I don't dig on fridays unless there is some big reason crucial to the game.

What description is lame? I'm not sure I was discussing descriptions in this thread with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.