P&P fort battle

DeletedUser

Any update on GC's finely honed fort attacking skills? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser15169

They definately had an improvment over last time, I would say that probably MC and GC are about even on attack now since we both attacked eachothers forts, and won them. It is a little early to tell wether or not the defense skills are even, but definatlely improving their tactics. :) Great job...

DeletedUser13484

They definately had an improvment over last time, I would say that probably MC and GC are about even on attack now since we both attacked each others forts, and won them. It is a little early to tell wether or not the defense skills are even, but definatlely improving their tactics. :) Great job...

GC didnt take a fort last night. So how are they even :huh:

Deleted User - 1278415

Whats the story with MC attackin an MC town? practice run??

Fort name: BPC ward
Fort battle: Today at 4:12 PM

Towns in that fort BPC ward - Band of Brothers-MC
Attacking town: Mercenary Outpost-MC

DeletedUser16008

GC didnt take a fort last night. So how are they even :huh:

Hmmm lets see the other night was MC 0 GC 0 x 2 Nope nothing changed there.:)

And Banana ? 0 x 2 and they are going for it again tomorrow lol they must be nuts :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Whats the story with MC attackin an MC town? practice run??

Fort name: BPC ward
Fort battle: Today at 4:12 PM

Towns in that fort BPC ward - Band of Brothers-MC
Attacking town: Mercenary Outpost-MC

If you haven't noticed, BoB hasn't got a black hat to invite anyone to join that fort. So I think attacking the fort is the only way now to take it. Unless there will be some unknown group to defend it :D

So I assume its not a " real" battle.

DeletedUser

Aye, in this case the founders, along with 30 or so of their members, were banned. More entertaining, i'm sure, to win the fort instead of fix founder status, especially since MC is going to be dumping BoB for the shame they present.

DeletedUser

If your founder goes inactive then send in a ticket, a new founder will be appointed.

Yeah but I guess no one told them to do so and safe their town. They have had like a month to do so.

But they are like a rotten apple in the basket.

DeletedUser16008

Aye, in this case the founders, along with 30 or so of their members, were banned. More entertaining, i'm sure, to win the fort instead of fix founder status, especially since MC is going to be dumping BoB for the shame they present.

Well I can't say I'm impressed at all Hells But as Berkie says remedy has been tried with no success. And waiting 45 days for a Toon to be deleted is NOT an option.

Nay i'll not be Kicking BoB out and blaming the legit players for the others, why should they suffer ? Besides we couldn't get them to un-tag without a founder anyway lol

Don't think the forts won't be defended as well as any other either because they will..... I can promise you that.

And should anyone care to mess with MC internal affairs as I can see some GC are doing today then we'll just have to take it personal won't we ?.... ;)

Hmmmm apples all kinds of = Cider & Cider is goooood :D

DeletedUser

Hehe, maybe you can request some of your MC peeps to do the same. We've already had to dismiss, or encouraged to leave, two MC spies from our towns.

DeletedUser16008

Hehe, maybe you can request some of your MC peeps to do the same. We've already had to dismiss, or encouraged to leave, two MC spies from our towns.

Don't know about that Hells I don't like spying to tell the truth... and we are always kicking them from various towns too :rolleyes:..... But I guess people will go to extremes... never got the point of spying in the long run it mostly has you running around with false info and takes away the real challenge.

I'd rather get on with it head to head may the best man win kinda style myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah but I guess no one told them to do so and safe their town. They have had like a month to do so.

But they are like a rotten apple in the basket.

Why don't you write the hat in Band of brothers & get your facts straight before you go judging her. Nothing worse than a misinformed person... or 2
:razz:

DeletedUser

Another noob attempt by the MC foiled, it is truly sad but I have to be honest I enjoyed watching Berkie, Footshot, and Victor Kruger try to hang back while others took the hits then try to creep up the left side of the wall. But alas they dropped one by one like the other MC noobs.

Thanks for the free exp kiddos.

DeletedUser

well, I am not sure which battle you were watching, but I was up on a wall noob-o

:razz:

DeletedUser

Got nice free exp in that last fort while i was asleep was pretty awesome

hope MC enjoyed wasting that 10k =)

was nice to cause I woke up with 24 energy and 56 exp to lvl so =) worked out just right for me i think

please come again

DeletedUser16008

Isn't it amazing pure silence for weeks and then as soon as the losers come out and have to mess around in others troughs they find a voice :laugh:

Well guys 10k it may be but you just defended an MC fort all of you so cheers there for the free exp at least it was well spent.... besides it was mostly donated by farming you lot and guess what its still an MC fort and you all defended it so whats that make you all then ?

Mugs thats what lol and yea we could have had you all kicked if we'd wanted but it was all good fun to see you run around and work so damn hard for us ;)

Now in case you hadn't noticed we were and are all still MC... after all we would have been silly to be part of the fort before we'd all had a bit of fun seeing as you were showing up..But now its all over we have joined the fort as was always the option.:razz:

Ohh and Daddyjay you may have noticed we were actually all on the wall you obviously have no idea about forts or youd know about movement.I do believe you've been playing all of since what ? September :laugh: so you tell me whos the Noob :D

Last edited by a moderator: