P&P fort battle

DeletedUser

It was my business, as it was I that contacted the founders of the fort, provided them information, and encouraged a large contingent of IJers (15+) to participate in that fort war.

Indeed, your comment should have been directed at jester dahl since he neither participated, nor had anyone from his town participating.

DeletedUser15169

"your comment should have been directed at jester dahl since he neither participated, nor had anyone from his town participating."

Did you notice that by the time I and my other members were recovered from all those duels that day, the fort was FULL! We had at least 5 people down there for the battle but they all got dueled and had to rest up in the hotel. Ha ha, but anyway I watched the whole thing too, so I know exactly what happened there! :)

Just to put things to right, j dahl's original post said it was a clear technical win on MC's part.

Exuse me! I plainly said it was a technical (emphasise technical) WIN for IRF/GC!!!!!!!! That is what I meant, and if you mean to mis-interpet EVERYTHING I say, then do ahead:laugh: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exuse me! I plainly said it was a technical (emphasise technical) WIN for IRF/GC!!!!!!!! That is what I meant, and if you mean to mis-interpet EVERYTHING I say, then do ahead:laugh: ;)
No, you quite clearly said exactly what Hell claimed you said, then edited your post later.
It is hard to hide those little edit time stamps, and you can't wipe the memories of those of us who read your foolishness.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser13484

Another good fort battle yesterday thats, 2 forts taken for the MC :)

DeletedUser

nvm found it lol

think its a crock that attackers #s can be higher than defenders now =(

DeletedUser13484

Aye Gaffey, good fort war. Defenders need to work on tactics, attackers had good strategy and plenty of onliners.

I have a new strategy for a fort battle might have to see if it works on another world first.

DeletedUser1105

I missed that battle. It even said
You have been rated as highly qualified for the battle by coRpTitan.
I assume that means I was high priority. Still missed out :(

DeletedUser13484

I missed that battle. It even said

I assume that means I was high priority. Still missed out :(

Nah it meant you was to highly qualified to take part in the battle.

Thay dont like experienced players defending there forts :laugh:

DeletedUser15169

I am glad to say that even though the guys from IJ, GC, and IRF had the MC attack plan, and even had it posted in their fort overveiw, THEY STILL DIDNT EVEN REORGANIZE TO DEFEND FROM THE ATTACK! WOW, what Noobs!:laugh::laugh::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

ho de hum, IJ was not managing defense because we were guests in that fort battle, and thus under the lead of others. Is there any point where you demonstrate even one iota of class?

DeletedUser1105

I love how people try and twist any little thing into an IJ defect.

DeletedUser16008

Even though towns attending a battle can't actually call the shots entire they CAN as a town make a difference and coordinate in a particular area ... especially on defense...

Poor planning and Cooperation lost that one

DeletedUser

No argument there Victor. Of course, in my opinion, the biggest mistakes were done within the first few rounds.

DeletedUser15169

The interesting thing to me is, is that EVRYONE had the Attackers plans, and NO ONE took any counter measures! How ironic is that? At least some of the defending parties could have donw somthing...

DeletedUser

The interesting thing to me is, is that EVRYONE had the Attackers plans, and NO ONE took any counter measures! How ironic is that? At least some of the defending parties could have donw somthing...

Very true. Very true. Very... oh wait, you posted that already. Several times. We got it.

Back on topic, I noticed that during the previous battle at the same fort, the attacker's coordination seemed to break down. Had they attacked a few turns earlier, they would have won. I was quite surprised when Victor moved back around the top of the fort, rather than taking the flag.

DeletedUser16008

No point taking the flag at that point.... takes 10 rounds of flag holding ( at that time ) and there was no time.... only a few rounds remained

Attacks always break down without the will to advance and die... thats what we had the first time.