P&P Fort battle hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16008

Gays N Gals

Why are you trying to sound so affronted ?

FFU chose to get involved as did POW etc and your complaining we hit back ??.... MC is not run as a an empire but a cooperative and as such if any town wishes to call a fort it gets supported...

For Mercs part our focus has been mainly always on GC forts, occasionally another would be called but then again there has been plenty FFU etc called in the past you wanted into the game you cant expect to be ignored totally.

You can also include the reason we were not relentless on GC was to give them time to regroup and have a breather ... it wasnt so much an act of mercy as letting other towns in our alliance have their shot at forts they wanted plus the west side wanted some attention and sure you got it, did you expect otherwise ?

Ive stated my position and been polite in doing so, its clear the last 2 1/2 years no one over there ever bothered to to put in the effort required and im telling you we've been there done that twice already... not doing it a third time.

W10 was the pinnacle of fort fights for normal players who wished to enjoy battles without getting silly on tanks etc id rather it stayed that way,

As Berkie said yall enjoy the hugfest over there and enjoy the w12 reunion whatever, have fun building tanks, collecting as many GG as you like.let the newer worlds play that way if they like but your barking up the wrong tree if you think I'm going to dance to that tune here after so long enjoying things without all the other silliness on other worlds you think you can bring to W10.

Those left here in MC & friends can do precisely as they wish as will I and I hope you enjoy yourselves too...

I told people before we are nobodys patsy to be told how to play and wont be forced into anything, unlike most I have no interest in winning at any cost .... just as we wouldnt do the multi thing we already won without all that steroid crap and stupid uber guns. Screw inno and the way they are taking it and anyone else who thinks they can force anything on players... I like to win but im not selling my ass to do it.

DeletedUser

We invited Bold because we felt we didn't have the numbers to compete with MC. We can't even fill Medium attacks as it is, try to imagine how much worse off we'd be if Bold City was still on your side. The problem seems to be that we have quality, but no quantity. You guys have quantity, but you're telling me you have no quality.
Razor Sharp Claws was only providing 1-3 fort fighters each battle before they split. Are you really saying that loss has a significant impact on MC's fort fighting abilities??? Come on, Berkie, try to be serious here.
Oh, and i didn't even know Earpe and company were coming until they got here. So much of what you're calling 'underhanded' was really last minute decisions trying to scramble to put together a viable alliance.

Thought you said you were done? Don't try to justify your actions, you can't. And who on earth put you in charge of the goings on anyway? Are you the project's leader? Last minute my ass, why not have gotten some Gc on your side? Why target MC towns??

DeletedUser

I'm done trying to get somebody to explain to me why MC didn't care about an imbalanced world until it was no longer imbalanced in your favor. Vic, that's why i'm affronted. All this complaining your people have been doing sounds very hollow considering the power situation before The Project started. The world isn't balanced now, true, and it hasn't been balanced for a long time. We were the underdogs when i started fort fighting, and the situation was steadily getting worse ever since then.
I'm not done trying to work out something that'll keep the world alive. It's been dying for awhile now, that's why The Project came into being. Some on your side were tired of being involved in MC's domination. Many on our side were tired of getting the short end of the stick. Others on both sides just wanted something new.

I don't expect you to believe anything Berkie, you're the one that thought i was a GC spy. Me, a GC spy. I actually laughed out loud at that. Some people's paranoia knows no bounds.
Good job bringing up RSC and then just dropping it when you realized you had no case. Oops.
Last minute your ass? How far in advance do you think we had things planned? I love how everyone on the MC side thinks they know what's going on in The Project, and yet none of ya'll get anything about us right. Very good detective work.
We didn't take any GC towns because we were leaving Constantinople and GC remains loyal to them. We did take a few individual players who wanted to come with us. We also took towns like Riverstone that used to be GC. We did take many more FFU towns than MC towns.

DeletedUser20579

Howdy partners :)

W10 ... my favorite world for many years, free from energy refill and skill buying.

The project is young, do we really know if it is unbalanced? Even if it is, nobody seemed to mind the imbalance when FFU was on the losing end. Asking people to adapt, rebuild, or recruit is not going to work. This world is too old. I hoped the fact that is was the latest world that wasn't full premium might draw life to it, but no luck. We have a finite number of fort fighters in this world.

I think at this point in the world, most of us have grown to like, well maybe just respect, each other at least some. If it is imbalanced, we can work together for a solution. The last thing I want to see is tank building, there is so much more to the game then fort fighting. Surely we can put aside most of our petty differences and figure out a solution if and when the time comes. Everyone just wants a fort, fair fort fights, and plenty of dueling targets.

Until that day, I look forward to being shot by all of you. :cool:

DeletedUser

They actually didn't planned anything, one day they woke up, and everything was there... :D

Now they are devastated because of imbalance they made and they cried for days after that, but what can they do? If they don't win all the time that wouldn't be "balanced" :p

DeletedUser9470

W10 ... my favorite world for many years, free from energy refill and skill buying.

The project is young, do we really know if it is unbalanced? Even if it is, nobody seemed to mind the imbalance when FFU was on the losing end. Asking people to adapt, rebuild, or recruit is not going to work. This world is too old. I hoped the fact that is was the latest world that wasn't full premium might draw life to it, but no luck. We have a finite number of fort fighters in this world.

I think at this point in the world, most of us have grown to like, well maybe just respect, each other at least some. If it is imbalanced, we can work together for a solution. The last thing I want to see is tank building, there is so much more to the game then fort fighting. Surely we can put aside most of our petty differences and figure out a solution if and when the time comes. Everyone just wants a fort, fair fort fights, and plenty of dueling targets.

ditto, apart from the ffu bit, MC and GC have always been pretty even, when FFU formed (could have been called GC2) that didnt change a thing to the balance of this world.
we once had a guy called Hoooooaaa who tanked up and we had vengyr in here complaining about it...
then OAN, Vengyr and Miran Tanked up and you won everything.
so when vengyr and miran stopped coming and you GC/FFU whatever you wanna call yourselves started losing again...
sorry, but your "look at me the leader of the best fort fighting town ever" post wont go down too well...

we in MC have always been together and stuck with what we had even with the huge amount of spying etc... (BTW I see that bold have taken to these tactics too)

but there are 2 things i reckon are out of order:
1 - to come here and flame MC about crying over a imbalanced world after years of your sly multi fort battle ethics.
2 - to give MC a lesson on how to do things.
as you know and nearly everyone on all servers know, MC has always praised the full epic fort battle, and MC invented the fort battle tactics everyone uses nowadays.
I will always remember THE first wall jump.
how you can come and give us a lesson on fort battles is beyond me.

and to conclude, well teh best thing to re-balance this world is that bold come back to MC. but Im not sure i want to work with peeps i know can/will stab me in the back at any moment. and i certainly dont want to see any 10 k pansies on my side either.

so there is no solution.

sorry guys, uve fecked up big time. see ya on w15
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

Ysee snowy gets it & like I said its been a fantastic world and all opposition has had ample opportunity to be effective during the last 2 1/2 years...

MC added no one for over a year & in fact we ditched towns ... nothing I repeat nothing came forth out of all the rest as an effective opposition when it was a relatively easy thing to do.. had the roles been reversed you can bet wed have done far far better.

When your at war you dont go throwing out loyal towns etc MC stood by every single town we have been allied to and all most players had to do was show up. The organising the battle leading everything was taken care of...

Now a few of those towns have gotton bored and ill admit I am totally disappointed in the lack of loyalty by those towns and certain players. To me it shows a lack of thanks and respect for making their game as enjoyable as it has been and most will follow the towns lead so it also shows to my mind a lack of personal loyalty... People are fickle and whats true in a game can also be connected to them as a person.. I have never turned my back on an allie nor snuck out the back door under some BS excuse ... many many of the forts taken with those towns who left both MC and FFU/GC as far as im concerned were not thiers to take with them in the first place but won by the collective of those alliances not the town owning them.... Had the leaders of those towns any decency or thought they would have considered that.... and yes thats exactly what id have done if my town had gone ... wed have gone naked with no forts, nothing, my pride wouldnt let me do otherwise if I were leaving an alliance who had got me those forts in the first place.

The Project is indeed a direct result of players holding hands on other worlds wishing to kiss and hug here also... dont bother saying different and with it comes all the BS and ideas that tanks are great etc etc ... those tired of MC domination as you put it had not the guts to do anything about it before and ill bet a million $ it hadnt even occurred to them before someone came begging to them or suggesting on another world in the same town etc... yea i know how cross world recruiting goes guys ;) the ideals followed pretty fast from these worlds of tanks etc i noticed.

Case in point is xtxtxtx all hp and the same on most worlds i made a point of not allowing him into small battles because it upsets a battle.. I would have not admitted him to my town but of course Bold had him personally it showed nothing but a lack of regard for the game or balance 10000 hp ... nothing against the player but its pathetic & a perfect example of what forts have become.

Basically all the Project is are a bunch of people buddying up together from other worlds in finished trained specifically fort fighting towns... You couldnt build it yourselves from the ground up could you ? you couldnt pull things together in the last 2 1/2 years could you ? in fact you couldnt be bothered to do a damned thing apart from get together the finished product from other groups...yall worked very hard on that I must say. :no:

Respect has to be earnt, GC has that, FFU has that, Banana has that, and many more including Souix, riverstone, woodstock and many many others..Youve put nothing into your alliance and expect us to take it seriously ? Worse you have the audacity to ask me to help you out so you guys can have some fun ?

Sure I respect most as players but I cant say I respect something thats created out of others hard graft & at the moment thats all I see.

All thats going to happen on w10 from what I can see atm is fort maneuvers and battles for the fun of it.... hows about you get on and have closed battles on your own and we do the same, that'll be fun wont it ?

Hows about you give me the names of the Project alliance leader/s and ill talk to them.

DeletedUser

"Those tired of MC domination as you put it had not the guts to do anything about it before and ill bet a million $ it hadnt even occurred to them before someone came begging to them or suggesting on another world in the same town etc"

What exactly were you waiting for us to 'have the guts' to do? We 'had the guts' to try to take you on without the multis that seemed to be killing the world. That just got more and more of our forts taken, because WE COULDN'T MATCH YOUR SIDE IN TANKS, ONLINERS, OR PURE NUMBERS. What was our next step supposed to be, once we determined that?

DeletedUser9470

"Those tired of MC domination as you put it had not the guts to do anything about it before and ill bet a million $ it hadnt even occurred to them before someone came begging to them or suggesting on another world in the same town etc"

What exactly were you waiting for us to 'have the guts' to do? We 'had the guts' to try to take you on without the multis that seemed to be killing the world. That just got more and more of our forts taken, because WE COULDN'T MATCH YOUR SIDE IN TANKS, ONLINERS, OR PURE NUMBERS. What was our next step supposed to be, once we determined that?

up untill the project, it has always been fairly equal. that some of your tanks started not showing wasnt our problem at all. because the days they showed, you won.

DeletedUser27467

Wow, I leave for a weekend and this is what happens? Please forgive my friend, Booz if he has offended you. I love how we all come here to air our dirty laundry. I'll hit on a few things here.

-I hear the complaints about how unbalanced the battles are now. I agree, The Project formed an alliance with Quality over Quantity.

-Bold City was a last minute addition to The Project. Call it a hugfest if you like. Their whole town got to vote just as did the rest. We aren't holding anybody in this alliance against their will.

- I have to agree with MFSR and say that this world is my favorite. I have spent most of my time here as a pure fort fighter. I'm not asking anybody to change the way they play to accommodate my build. We just think that if you aren't going to do something about it then quit complaining.

- Victor Kruger, you have my respect. You've earned every bit of it. You're a noble man and your thoughts about this world are admirable. I do take exception to some of them though.

"Basically all the Project is are a bunch of people buddying up together from other worlds in finished trained specifically fort fighting towns... You couldnt build it yourselves from the ground up could you ?" How do you think alliances form? It started out as an idea from a few towns and we BUILT upon that. Or are you trying to refer that we merged towns to create fort fighting towns? I built BlackStone from the ground up and made it a premier fort fighting town on this world. Do I have friends on other worlds that I play with that are in the same town on both worlds, sure. However, we all started together here.

Vic, at times I get a sense of arrogance from you. I've never taken you as an arrogant man. You seem to think that World 10 revolves around you though. I'm not going to say that you didn't play an integral part in this world. However, it is far from being yours.

Many of you know me (even you Neo). I have never talked down or put any of you down regardless of being a friend or enemy. I am not the leader of The Project and i'm afraid you won't find one. We are just a group of people with common ideas and common goals. I agree that the battles aren't balanced right now. Maybe with Shadow Walkers leaving The Project you will get your wish of balanced battles. It might not be the answer, but it is probably a step in the right direction. I would like to thank Jizer and Harry and the rest of Shadow Walkers for their contributions to the alliance. Best of luck in the future.

DeletedUser

up untill the project, it has always been fairly equal. that some of your tanks started not showing wasnt our problem at all. because the days they showed, you won.

More wisdom from Captain Delusional

http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/7582 40,000 hp adv for MC
http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/7561 23,000 hp adv for MC
http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/7370 36,000 hp adv for MC
http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/6215 33,000 hp adv for MC

Those are fort battles our tanks showed up for, and we lost every one of those forts. Notice that hp advantage too. But of course, hp imbalances are a new thing.

DeletedUser9470

More wisdom from Captain Delusional

http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/7582 40,000 hp adv for MC
http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/7561 23,000 hp adv for MC
http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/7370 36,000 hp adv for MC
http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/6215 33,000 hp adv for MC

Those are fort battles our tanks showed up for, and we lost every one of those forts. Notice that hp advantage too. But of course, hp imbalances are a new thing.

yer pick and choose... i can pick out about 100 fort fights where you have over 100% hp advantage.

DeletedUser

Those are the most recent 4 defenses Vengyr and the rest of the FFU tanks took part in and lost. They all took place in December and November. Not much 'pick-and-choose' needed.

DeletedUser

But Snowy, lets take a step back & think about it, when did it become unbalanced? When the multi's started. Before that, it was always a level field. It's never been a secret either, that before FFU came about, you guys (GC towns, Stone towns, Banana towns, even IJ) all fought together against us so it's not so much a matter of us over powering you the full game. Once the multi's started, we all lost alot of people, but the other side more than we did. WE didn't chase any towns out of GC, the multi's did.
But I agree 1000% on the tank thing, and play the game as it was intended.

Pankreas PorFavor

with 20 players avantage

with 8 players advantage

with 16 players advantage

with 16 players advantage
if we say average player has around 2000hp, the hp difference is in the fact that attack holds more people, nothing else.

and the guys who made that 30-40k difference are on which side now?
is that what you meant when you wrote "ya'll don't have enough tanks anymore. If you want them, build them."? like you built them to get things where they are now?

and they are here:
http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/8996 - 12,000 hp advantage with only 1 player more
http://www.westforts.com/en10/battles/battle/9033 - 29,000 hp advantage for The Project with only 2 players more.
just imagine you had 100 to fill the attack on a medium like MC had. what would that be, at least 55-60k hp more? that's what you are comparing? things are equally imballanced now, just the sides switched? oh, ok.....

DeletedUser16008

Booz I was referring to MC towns etc tired of the domination not you guys any member could have left at any time ;)

Naa Sam booz didnt offend, far from it i suspect he just doesn't know me too well and reads im having a go at him which is far from what im about...

Nor do I intend to appear arrogant but in all honesty I do feel ive put more effort into keeping w10 interesting than most with an extremely good record without being a fort fighter build too. Therefore youll have to forgive me when it happens as im probably guilty at times.

arrogant having or showing an exaggerated opinion of one's own importance, merit, ability, overbearingly proud

Well yes i can see that in myself regarding forts here... i do consider my ability in forts to be very high..and I try to get the very best out of people in battle.... not without results either.

Im also acutely aware that the place would have collapsed long ago had certain people not been putting the effort in, not just me...

My dueling is also at the higher level 650 defenses with less than 50 losses is pretty damed good. A leader needs some measure of arrogance in order to get the most from people and ive tried to lead by example in both forts and dueling ill admit to being proud of what we had created and achieved but in no way do i believe its all down to me ... its the members im fiercely proud of as every single one has built as they wished on their own back. Plenty of support yes but thats all, I am fiercely loyal and expect less from others but not much its true.

I am also proud of the way we have done things and have never broken my loyalty or word to anyone and tried to treat all with the utmost respect opposing or allied.

I was referring to how much easier it is to gather finished fort able towns and do something as a group compared to doing it from scratch which we have had to do on more than one occasion it wasnt a jibe at you your town or indeed any other.

I dont believe it was anyones intention to get the fort active towns all together Sam just bad communication and if anything Bold skipped sides out the back door which is of course their choice but hardly worthy of my respect and i hold the leadership there responsible for that entirely. Bold as a town are not welcome should they change their minds but most of the members would be, I feel that bridge is burnt having had our support from the very beginning only to exit the way they did..

Shadow walkers are news to me returning but if there was one town that were totally upfront and in communication it was them and i wished them the very best at the time. I also left the door open should they change their minds and im sure they have been as upfront with you too Sam.

Shame there isnt a leadership of project Sam i have my own opinion who i see as leaders there & you are certainly one of them.

Heres an idea moving forward you may or may not be interested in.

In order for forts to be good specifically smalls id like to propose a ban on GG in them for starters... the game can encourage people to build for forts in a certain way and get GG but only the players have the ability to choose what to do with them

Ie its not guns that kill people but people with guns that kill people... in this case forts.

Ill be getting a golden gun very soon i hope but I have no wish to use it in a small battle the same as i wouldnt welcome a 10000 hp tank in one.

Again i wouldnt be asking anyone to do anything i wasnt prepared to do myself and id happily hang up my GG for a winchester in that scenario. Is there an interest in doing something like this from you guys ?

DeletedUser

I agree, the numbers difference explains a lot of the hp imbalance. We can't say 2000 for the average player, though, those battles were all pre-pants and belts. Call it 1400 or so, and there's a slight hp advantage.
Kinda moot now that you got one of your tanks and one of your golden guns back.

Imagining we had 100 attackers is a pointless exercise. The Project doesn't have that many active fort fighters. 86 was pretty full for us. Now we'll be lucky to hit that number, unless we get a couple towns to replace Shadow Walkers. Like i said before, we have quality, but we're sorely lacking in quantity.

Pankreas PorFavor

I agree, the numbers difference explains a lot of the hp imbalance. We can't say 2000 for the average player, though, those battles were all pre-pants and belts. Call it 1400 or so, and there's a slight hp advantage.

slight? as in "not comparable to what was happening in recent battles?"

Kinda moot now that you got one of your tanks and one of your golden guns back.

so nice of you to say "one of your". it just confirms what I said about your "want tanks? build them!" suggestion.

Imagining we had 100 attackers is a pointless exercise. The Project doesn't have that many active fort fighters. 86 was pretty full for us. Now we'll be lucky to hit that number, unless we get a couple towns to replace Shadow Walkers. Like i said before, we have quality, but we're sorely lacking in quantity.

I bet you know what I'm going to write next :)
"ya'll don't have enough players anymore. If you want them, recruit them"
Coallition alliance: 681 players
FFU: 639
The Project: 416
World 10: 5555
There's almost 4000 of them for you to pick. :)

DeletedUser

"ya'll don't have enough players anymore. If you want them, recruit them":)
Don't worry, unlike too many of your allies, we are willing and able to at least attempt to fix our own problems instead of crying about them in County Chat, threatening boycotts, and demanding that someone else fix them for us.

Pankreas PorFavor

and all I can say to that is - good luck! honestly. we shuffled the deck once, it wasn't the best attempt. but we can keep doing it until we do it right and start having real battles again.

Status
Not open for further replies.