P&P Fort battle hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A zero-motivation dueler calling out someone else for being over-powered is not hypocritical at all.
Did someone mention sarcasm brackets?

Anarchy, i'm glad you're sticking around. Worlds are fluid, things change. I'm not convinced your side can't compete with my side...but if that is the case then sides will change again. Your side complains that The Project was only created to dominate the world, but Bold City, Infraction Junction, Shadow Walkers, and the rest of the MC players that joined us were already part of a dominating alliance. Why make the switch and risk failing when they were already winning, if winning is all they care about? Don't fall for the propaganda.

Vic, i don't know what to tell you. You say people don't want to take part in 20 round fights, but then why couldn't you fill a medium defense? That took 43 rounds even with your terrible numbers. Your large defense took 42 rounds while you were 22 players short of full. Maybe you should remind your people that they might actually win if you fill one of those battles.
You might be right about small forts, but i dunno what to do about that.

Congrats on your #1 ranking. That's a heck of a lot of damage dealt.

I do wish this site would stop logging me out while i'm typing a reply. Why is that a good system?

DeletedUser16008

A zero-motivation dueler calling out someone else for being over-powered is not hypocritical at all.

Anarchy, i'm glad you're sticking around. Worlds are fluid, things change. I'm not convinced your side can't compete with my side...but if that is the case then sides will change again. Your side complains that The Project was only created to dominate the world, but Bold City, Infraction Junction, Shadow Walkers, and the rest of the MC players that joined us were already part of a dominating alliance. Why make the switch and risk failing when they were already winning, if winning is all they care about? Don't fall for the propaganda.

Vic, i don't know what to tell you. You say people don't want to take part in 20 round fights, but then why couldn't you fill a medium defense? That took 43 rounds even with your terrible numbers. Your large defense took 42 rounds while you were 22 players short of full. Maybe you should remind your people that they might actually win if you fill one of those battles.

I do wish this site would stop logging me out while i'm typing a reply. Why is that a good system?

ahh Booz not so I only stayed 0 motive until lvl 100 and have never tried to stay low lvl or I would'nt do forts so well to gain xp would I ? besides ive had over 650 defenses more than most have had total duels and theres been plenty of opportunity for them to take me down so no i dont think im being overly hypocritical at all and certainly not where forts are concerned.

Your right of course the numbers at a battle matter and you know full well what we were left with wasnt fort attendees or they'd be there wouldnt they ? sure im trying to address it but its not up to me is it ? its all about onliners first and foremost you know that and im not liking the option for finding beefcakes, as I am well aware you guys will just go even further, theres a definate shortage of our guys willing to go to those extremes they just arnt pure forters here as im sure your aware..And i don't blame them theres things other than forts to this game too.

There isnt much we can do when you outgun us by 15k on a small while your defending with all the defending bonuses on top etc and its similar on mediums certainly not an attackers advantage and almost even on large .... ill do what i can but once you guys are in attack the hp difference is getting to the point that its simply a HP numbers game..Its not like the server dosnt roll the dice if you hit or miss & of late im missing 80% of the time def or att so there you go im having a bad run atm and so are most of us here... maybe its the fort builds you guys have i dunno.

Again im not complaining but im wondering how long the new 4000 or so new world players will stick around as we wont be able to afford them a spot or it will drag our hp down even further ... its a concern I have for the future of the world & where is the fun for them ?

We may well just start doing closed battles for our own side to enjoy just so they can get xp and some time in on them... maybe you should consider doing the same..

HelenBack

We may well just start doing closed battles for our own side to enjoy just so they can get xp and some time in on them... maybe you should consider doing the same..

Agreed Vic... That could work.

Personally, I won't tank up... Sorry... But there is a whole lot more to the game than fort battles. I enjoy duels, quests, and jobs... the odd fort battle.

I actually am tired of fort battles... Especially lopsided over-powered and over-tanked ones. I've had enough of that on Arizona.... and I'm really sad to see the same thing happening here. I used to enjoy fort battles... now I hate them. I will go out of obligation, but the fun is gone when the uber tanks start rolling in. Leave that crap on w12, Arizona (although I'd love to see things balance out there too) and the .pl worlds... not here on w10 where we are trying to keep things fun for all of those who want to be in battles.

The Project wasn't supposed to be an "ultimate fort battle alliance" that pulled all the best and active fort fighters into one group... As all the towns that joined the Project had the majority of the active fort fighters for both MC and FFU. It was supposed to bring balance to the world... Somehow that got lost along the way. You're all about winning at any cost... not fair and fun battles. Don't bother to try and paint it any differently...

I won't be your puppet... Go entertain yourselves.
;)

DeletedUser

Worlds are fluid, yes, things are changing yes, (they don't change for the best though) but one thing i don't understand.
After a lot of effort we finally got to balanced and fun fort battles, and than you beefed up for no apparent reason+got the shadow walkers. So where are we now? Many of the players don't even want to come to forts just to be massacred and provide you with fun, exp and chests. As the things get worse, that will get uglier too.

As for bold, infraction and others, if you take core of active people in both alliances there is no chance of fail, you have mega active alliance which is full of tanks and goldens, anyway i might believe you if i don't see what i see in forts lately, bunch of new people with 5-6-7k hp. Only reason for beefing up that way is to dominate.

Btw only battle we won recently was defence of far away insanity, we did everything right but you basicly gave us the victory by not mounting the two towers.

DeletedUser

All this whining is really getting old..

For well over a year FFU was on the bad end of seriously lopsided battles, we didn't make a massive public display, or threaten to fold our alliance and kill battles on W10. We worked with our people to get more HP, better gear, and more fluid battle movement. Despite our efforts we were never really competitive, but we kept trying and managed to win the odd battle occasionally.

Now MC are faced with a new challenge and suddenly its just too hard to go on! You guys are better than that and you have already shown you can compete with us - you can certainly field more fighters than us on any given day.

Now nobody joined the project because they want to win at all costs, but for various different reasons. I know some towns joined because they wanted to create an even world and were sick of winning too easily as part of MC, I know some simply couldn't continue to be in an alliance with certain Constantinople leaders, and I'm sure others from FFU were simply sick of loosing all the time.

At any rate the project is here and there are more than enough strong fort fighters left in the other alliances to really make this one of the most even battles worlds on .net, some people just need to stop complaining long enough to turn up to some battles!

Also while recruiting the rest of FFU was a good idea, taking in Constantinople and driving out a couple of your best MC towns was probably not. I hope you guys can get those towns back on board.

DeletedUser

For well over a year FFU was on the bad end of seriously lopsided battles, we didn't make a massive public display, or threaten to fold our alliance and kill battles on W10. We worked with our people to get more HP, better gear, and more fluid battle movement. Despite our efforts we were never really competitive, but we kept trying and managed to win the odd battle occasionally.

Now MC are faced with a new challenge and suddenly its just too hard to go on! You guys are better than that and you have already shown you can compete with us - you can certainly field more fighters than us on any given day.

Now nobody joined the project because they want to win at all costs, but for various different reasons. I know some towns joined because they wanted to create an even world and were sick of winning too easily as part of MC, I know some simply couldn't continue to be in an alliance with certain Constantinople leaders, and I'm sure others from FFU were simply sick of loosing all the time.

At any rate the project is here and there are more than enough strong fort fighters left in the other alliances to really make this one of the most even battles worlds on .net, some people just need to stop complaining long enough to turn up to some battles!

Also while recruiting the rest of FFU was a good idea, taking in Constantinople and driving out a couple of your best MC towns was probably not. I hope you guys can get those towns back on board.

FFU's problem was activity, not lack of HP or goldens, MC on the other hand is facing uphill battle against your HP, and every other aspect of forts for that matter. I don't want to be uber tank, there are more things than forts in this games. I am satisfied with my 4k hp but that simply isn't enough.

About project not wanting to win at all costs, could you please explain what the hell happened to your hp in last 2 weeks? Why is that btw? Balance thingie ay? They were sick of winning too easily as a part of MC but they enjoy winning even easier as a part of project... Give me a break...

About shadow walkers... Some people take this game way too seriously... To tell you the truth i have no idea what was the big deal there, did they waited for an excuse to leave or something else, but i guess they have their reasons. Pitty though, things looked much better with them here...

DeletedUser

ahh Booz not so I only stayed 0 motive until lvl 100 and have never tried to stay low lvl or I would'nt do forts so well to gain xp would I ? besides ive had over 650 defenses more than most have had total duels and theres been plenty of opportunity for them to take me down so no i dont think im being overly hypocritical at all and certainly not where forts are concerned.

Wasn't talking to you there Vic ;-Þ I was talking to the one complaining about unbalanced fort battles while recruiting zero-motivation duelers...
I've got no problem with players who play within the rules, no matter how much i dislike some of the rules.

The luck factor for hits and misses annoys me too. One defense i hit 95%, the next defense i hit 50%? I miss 7 shots in a row in my tower, and then hit 5 in a row on the ground? So frustrating.

I understand some of your concerns, i'm just not convinced it's so impossible for your side to compete with ours. From the very beginning of The Project, people like Helen that i thought were leaders have been talking about nothing but giving up. When your side puts together enough firepower to win a couple battles, everything gets suddenly quiet. I thought combining with GC would make you stronger, but instead some of your best fort fighters seems to have quit your side? Now you're losing again, and everyone's talking about quitting again.

With all the talk of how we stole forts at the beginning and have unbalanced the world with our fort-fighting power, ya'll still have a 68-49 fort advantage. Like i said before, MC got too used to dominating, and looks like it's crumbling now that domination isn't an option. Ya'll talk about disbanding MC like that's a sign of the end times for world 10. Maybe it's just what this world really needs. Ya'll certainly aren't acting or talking like a functioning alliance.

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think MC's problem is HP, or fort builds, but attitude. Since the project was created there has been a massive defeatist attitude in your camp and I think that's a key reason why people are leaving your alliance or just not turning up to battles. I think the first couple of battles when Vic came back demonstrates that issue, as once you got a little confidence you really kicked our asses for a few fights.

I really don't see the massive difference in our HP to a week ago, apart from 1 player respeccing and gaining a couple of tanks from Shadow Walkers. But you might be right about that, just that I haven't noticed more than 1 or 2 people gaining more HP. But really you have almost 400 more people than us, surely there are 5 or so that care enough about your previous domination of forts to respec and be a tank for the team?

As to shadow walkers, I assume they returned once they saw we couldn't fill a medium fort after they left. But that's just speculation, only they could tell you for sure.

DeletedUser

FFU's problem was activity, not lack of HP or goldens, MC on the other hand is facing uphill battle against your HP, and every other aspect of forts for that matter. I don't want to be uber tank, there are more things than forts in this games. I am satisfied with my 4k hp but that simply isn't enough.

About project not wanting to win at all costs, could you please explain what the hell happened to your hp in last 2 weeks? Why is that btw? Balance thingie ay? They were sick of winning too easily as a part of MC but they enjoy winning even easier as a part of project... Give me a break...

About shadow walkers... Some people take this game way too seriously... To tell you the truth i have no idea what was the big deal there, did they waited for an excuse to leave or something else, but i guess they have their reasons. Pitty though, things looked much better with them here...

I dunno why some players have decided to go pure hp. I'm not a fan of the build myself, but to each their own.
Shadow Walkers were one of the first towns to join The Project. They left because they were concerned MC didn't have the firepower to compete. Then ya'll recruited GC, and it looked like you'd have all the fort fighters you'd need and more, so they came back. Unfortunately, adding GC seems to have decreased the number of people willing to fight on your side. What's that about?

DeletedUser

In last 4 or 5 we have absolutely no chance of winning, and yesterday you lost 1 man to our 48, kinda sounds like something is wrong here.

When vic got back, we did gained some confidence, and shadow walkers as well, and hp difference wasn't that large. Now we are back to square one, 15k hp your hp advantage on our attack on small fort and 30k hp advantage on your attack on small fort illustrates that.
Confidence or attitude isn't an issue when you are leaded by vic or OAN and have absolutely no chance of winning.

DeletedUser

In last 4 or 5 we have absolutely no chance of winning, and yesterday you lost 1 man to our 48, kinda sounds like something is wrong here.

3 battles ago you did win. 2 battles ago you were 13 players short of filling the defense. If you'd actually managed to fill that defense, our hp advantage would have been very small, less than average for medium battles on this world. 4 battles ago you again failed to fill a defense.
I agree, our super-tanks seem to give us a big advantage in small battles, but better Golden Gun strategy might counter that. In the large and medium battles, though, your real problems seems to be no one showing up. Shadow Walkers wasn't providing you with 13 or 22 players each battle, so where did everyone go?

DeletedUser9470

whats the point in showing if the other side out GG you by 5/6GGs? (any more today?)
absolutely none, no matter what strategy. if i want xp i can go berry picking for more.
add the HP difference and ill see u in w1.
;)

HelenBack

From the very beginning of The Project, people like Helen that i thought were leaders have been talking about nothing but giving up.
I didn't say I was giving up... I did mention that someone else had made a poll in our forums about not playing "your game" and going pure dueler to just keep you all KO'd... No one wanted to bother with fort battles that were so lopsided.

You gathered up all the main active fort fighters from both MC and FFU and left us with a few that may be willing to go to as many as they can... but are not built / skilled for fort battles. Most of the others don't even care about forts. So out of those 900-ish people, we may have about enough "fort fighters" that could possibly fill a small fort. There are some that will go if you coax them enough... but they'd rather do something else. And there are some that don't go at all.

The fact is... The Project is filled with active fort fighters who, for the most part, only want to do fort battles. You got the best of the world's fort fighters in one alliance. So much for "balancing the world"... You took a great idea and warped it into this freakish self-serving domination that couldn't care less about fun balanced fort battles... You want us to change to entertain you...? Forget it.

Did you ever stop to notice that the two people who originally thought of creating "The Project" are NOT in the Project anymore? Hmm???
;)

DeletedUser16008

Ok Im also tired of this so lets cut the crap

You had 2 1/2 years to do something and yall spent your time on w12 not 10 so please dont feed me the line of you were all working for a year as its total rubbish & you know it...

Your all basically from mean girls alliance with a few others and thats all it is... go on admit it at least seeing as you all seem to ignore it....

You have 12 out of the top 15 hp tanks in the world all youve done is bring a tried method here from 12 nothing else ..

Matt im surprised you even have the gall to say we dominated through overpowering builds... look at the state of Bold City now it looks like a bad steroid day in the gym.

When they were part of the MC i refused to let in xtxtxtxtxtx to a small battle ... the bottom line is you lot do not care one jot so you fill it with as much HP as you can... spare me the lines im fed up with hearing your rubbish and yea ITS OLD

EVERYONE joined the project to win at all costs or youd not be going to the extreme ... you had to turn w10 into a steroid lame world didnt you ?

Ive heard this total rubbish about taking in GC etc and again its a pathetic excuse.... you sit there and try and tell me who to take as an allie or not and they have been exemplary in chats etc ... naa the towns who have left have the problem not us nor GC we had our war and moved on... its all BS excuses..

Matt you need your eyes examined if you cant see the beefing going on there ...

Ill tell you what how about seeing as ive seen absolutely no interest in anything fair about forts I go ahead and sanction multis and really shake things up hmmm ? would you like that ? I can really arrange to quieten the world very quickly if you like and make it as much fun for all of you as its getting for the rest of the world..

Don't think I cant and won't either if you guys wish to burn the world its cool with me... Im partly venting but also serious you just dont seem to give a rats and you try to sit there and justify it ... ok its a game so what but have at least the guts to say yea its all about the win and youve turned the place into a freak show..

Booz you think the regulars are stupid ? whos interested in a small battle we will be well out gunned on ? meh they'd rather work for a 1000 xp than get 200 in 20 rds ... yup thats right they arnt wasting their time..... so maybe bigger is a better way to go for us.

Look ive tried to to be constructive and im telling you im not going to turn my alliance into a freak show just to keep you lot happy ...We will close the doors and do our own battles before that... we will do dueling instead and we wont be forced into your hp race... besides i like the normal players theres no elitism to suck on.

No one has the right to criticize our determination as weve been on the rails before and always come out fighting ... I know what these people feel about the HP rubbish etc yall have been exposed to 12 and see it as the only way cos you dont care about the world anyway so what the heck right ?

I see ex MC towns who before were regular forters now looking like sick hp monsters .. It took them leaving to do that.. yup well done guys im real proud of the way you cant even justify your actions apart from doing the old ooo yoo got to adapt and do as we do... pfft go shove your head up your own propaganda ..

You arnt slowing down your all just building the HP etc you dont care about squat ... its sunday and im chill but its getting to the point i wont care either and when that happens the world will indeed burn and grind to a halt & it certainly wont bother me none by then.

We shall see what we see and seeing as you get my mail you know what im on about ... one thing i wont be doing tho is joining in your idea of making battle fun... Id rather call 5 or 6 multis as its just as much fun and fair as what you are continuing to do.. but not until ive exhausted all my other options and if i do get this lot out in some force youd better watch out because if i think theres enough to take on more than one fort at once properly ill do it. I wont roll over but neither am i going to take a moral stand vs a group that dont have one not this time. You play to your strengths and your forcing me to look at ours so dont complain if we end up doing just that.

...Im tired of even trying to converse here as all im seeing is blind denial that you are not taking things downhill ... i cared about this world and we tried to nurture it contrary to others belief it took effort not to drive it into the ground. Your heading right towards a brick wall i promise.

Booz you at least have common sense but Matt you disappoint me i counted you having more intelligence than putting it down to just attitude... you cant fix a Mercedes with a Phillips screwdriver and you dont expect the home guard or territorials to be on the front line ... give me a break please ... attitude indeed ha try entering a marathon with positive attitude and see how close you get to winning ... you may limp in but your never gonna win on attitude alone ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, I don't normally post on this board. But I do have a small input for this. When my town joined The Project FFU had 1 small fort. MC was dominating the world and not caring about anyone but themselves. Right now the Project has 14 large forts, 15 medium forts and 20 small forts. MC has 25 large forts, 24 medium forts and 19 small forts. So, at this moment in time, MC is still dominating. How can MC possibly think The Project is dominating? Today we had a battle that didn't have enough people to fill the attack (Project). But the defense (MC) had 200 players signed up for the battle. That is twice the maximum player amount for the fight.

Regardless of the numbers, I enjoy fort battles. I would love to see some kind of solution to this so the battles are fun and not so disappointing. There was one battle not long ago that it was very close. It was exciting all the way to the end. Those are the ones I love. So can we please stop this silly bickering and talk about a way to fix whats wrong instead of pointing fingers and resort to personal attacks?

GG's at small fort battles are clearly unfair. I would be more than willing to put my GG away for these. Maybe even for the medium sized forts.

HP of course is the other big topic. Perhaps we can put a limit on the HP our players have? Something reasonable so we can have more balanced stats or something? 4k is really a good max to set. That still requires several points into HP to get. If you need more than 4k hp for duels, then do that and don't worry about fort fights. Your primary enjoyment in this game is dueling, duel, stay out of the fort fights.

Bottom line is this crap talk that goes on in here is not solving anything. We are the balance of this world and we need to work together to fix it.

DeletedUser16008

Hi, I don't normally post on this board. But I do have a small input for this. When my town joined The Project FFU had 1 small fort. MC was dominating the world and not caring about anyone but themselves. Right now the Project has 14 large forts, 15 medium forts and 20 small forts. MC has 25 large forts, 24 medium forts and 19 small forts. So, at this moment in time, MC is still dominating. How can MC possibly think The Project is dominating? Today we had a battle that didn't have enough people to fill the attack (Project). But the defense (MC) had 200 players signed up for the battle. That is twice the maximum player amount for the fight.

Regardless of the numbers, I enjoy fort battles. I would love to see some kind of solution to this so the battles are fun and not so disappointing. There was one battle not long ago that it was very close. It was exciting all the way to the end. Those are the ones I love. So can we please stop this silly bickering and talk about a way to fix whats wrong instead of pointing fingers and resort to personal attacks?

GG's at small fort battles are clearly unfair. I would be more than willing to put my GG away for these. Maybe even for the medium sized forts.

HP of course is the other big topic. Perhaps we can put a limit on the HP our players have? Something reasonable so we can have more balanced stats or something? 4k is really a good max to set. That still requires several points into HP to get. If you need more than 4k hp for duels, then do that and don't worry about fort fights. Your primary enjoyment in this game is dueling, duel, stay out of the fort fights.

Bottom line is this crap talk that goes on in here is not solving anything. We are the balance of this world and we need to work together to fix it.

sigh* ill say it again... I was the very first to suggest solutions including banning the GG from smalls.... no response

HP we dont tank extreme and your in the wrong camp if you think 4k will be acceptable to your allies..

As far as dominating forts are concerned that was more down to battle leading and teamplay than anything else the opposing side usually had the numbers they just didnt use them to good effect.

That battle you are talking about was when walkers rejoined us to balance things .. almost right after they left again go figure.

The only reason project has so many forts atm is because the towns that left the other alliances took them with them ... lame in my book as they wernt earned by those towns in the first place...but hey ho whatever ...

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am probably one of the fairest and moral people leading an alliance on this game & the reason we had so many attend last night was down to hard work...And yes it paid off and we will continue to make the effort, woa betide if thats a regular occurrence as we shall have to have more battle just to give the ones left out something to do.

Your wrong about MC not caring and if you knew the history youd also know there had been a time we were down to 5 or 6 forts ... that was changed by nothing but hard work ... any idiot can tank up and run around with a GG

Now ive been more and willing to work things out but every day your project colleagues beef even further and they arnt going to tone down I know that so that leaves my with a choice of what to do about it... ill tell you one thing im not going to do and thats sit down and work things out .. not now ... its been going on for some time and everyone who knows me knows I will stand by my word if given but theres been nothing from anyone at project in game or otherwise to address what you are suggesting which is a pity as ive always been open to conversation and reasonable discussion.

There is no talking to anyone at project and half of the tanks are in ex MC towns although they were NOT on drugs when they were in MC like they are now.

I like you wp you speak sense to a point but unfortunately i suspect the only time others your with will speak similarly is if we force them to... but what you have to ask yourself is by that time will we be in the mood to even contemplate striking a balance ? having been asking since the beginning somehow I doubt there will be much interest by then.

I hope you continue to enjoy battles.

DeletedUser

sigh* ill say it again... I was the very first to suggest solutions including banning the GG from smalls.... no response

No response? I remember talking with you and Cro in county about your idea, i also remember talking to Cheeky Tigress about it one battle when you were offline. She said she was gonna talk to you, perhaps she forgot. The Project would be willing to lay aside GGs at small ( & perhaps med) forts if Coalition does the same. Also we would be open to discussing not ranking tanks for small battles. We would need to come to an agreement on exactly what a tank is first (how much hp).

HP we dont tank extreme and your in the wrong camp if you think 4k will be acceptable to your allies..

Honestly idk if all of the Project would agree to 4k as a limit. I have had 5-6 k for a long time (even before the Project started), and i am by no means specced pure health. As i stated before, perhaps we could come to an agreement on small forts re: tanks.

As far as dominating forts are concerned that was more down to battle leading and teamplay than anything else the opposing side usually had the numbers they just didnt use them to good effect.

That may have been the case sometimes, but there were times (like you have now) when GC/FFU was clearly outnumbered, or outhealthed. Yes, MC was (is) a great group, and had great teamwork. They also clearly had the advantage over GC/FFU in regards to active forters (imho).

That battle you are talking about was when walkers rejoined us to balance things .. almost right after they left again go figure.

Shadow Walkers did leave - not to be 'buddy buddy' with the Project (Tanks R Us, i have heard them called) or with the MG's w12 alliance reborn on w10 (as some have said), but to try and help with more even battles. We had gone back to Coalition as we felt there was an uneven amount of active forters in the Project. However (imho) that changed with the addition of the majority of the FFU/GC towns to Coalition. Y'all clearly have the numbers advantage, and as the battle today proves, the Project has difficulty filling a large fort.

The only reason project has so many forts atm is because the towns that left the other alliances took them with them ... lame in my book as they wernt earned by those towns in the first place...but hey ho whatever ...

Are you saying that those forts were owned by towns that did not deserve them? Towns that played no part in their capture? Towns that did not dig the forts, or show for their battles?

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am probably one of the fairest and moral people leading an alliance on this game & the reason we had so many attend last night was down to hard work...And yes it paid off and we will continue to make the effort, woa betide if thats a regular occurrence as we shall have to have more battle just to give the ones left out something to do.

Yes, Vic you are definitely fair & moral. When you give your word on something there is no-one i know of that doubts you. You are one of those ppl that say what they mean, and mean what they say. Also - is it slightly possible that as an alliance Coalition has been used to winning battles easily for so long that having to work at them (as the Project has to, or GC/FFU had to) seems unreasonable? You proved today you can max a large defense, and you have maxed most of your battles of late (not all, but most).

Your wrong about MC not caring and if you knew the history youd also know there had been a time we were down to 5 or 6 forts ... that was changed by nothing but hard work ... any idiot can tank up and run around with a GG
I know MC cares, and believe it or not so does the Project. Perhaps we should arrange a chat some time, and discuss some of these issues? I'll msg you, Cro, etc ingame & go from there....

Now ive been more and willing to work things out but every day your project colleagues beef even further and they arnt going to tone down I know that so that leaves my with a choice of what to do about it... ill tell you one thing im not going to do and thats sit down and work things out .. not now ... its been going on for some time and everyone who knows me knows I will stand by my word if given but theres been nothing from anyone at project in game or otherwise to address what you are suggesting which is a pity as ive always been open to conversation and reasonable discussion.

Well, seems someone has to step forward & make the first move, if we are going to get anywhere on W10. I really don't concider myself a leader there, but i reckon if no one else will set things in motion then i will give it a try. Vic, i know you keep your word when given, and you have done alot for this world. None of us are trying to wreck that, or take it over. We were trying to help, and yes it was done too hastily and without enough planning. However it is done now, lets concentrate on the present & the future - not the past.

There is no talking to anyone at project and half of the tanks are in ex MC towns although they were NOT on drugs when they were in MC like they are now.

No talking to us? Have you tried? I have heard nothing from you, Cro or other leaders have said nothing about you contacting them. Perhaps you are waiting for us to make the first move....

I like you wp you speak sense to a point but unfortunately i suspect the only time others your with will speak similarly is if we force them to... but what you have to ask yourself is by that time will we be in the mood to even contemplate striking a balance ? having been asking since the beginning somehow I doubt there will be much interest by then.

I hope you continue to enjoy battles.

Victor, i have always respected you & what you have done and continue to do for this world. There is no one forcing us to do this, and perhaps we should have made the first move sooner. I reckon late is better than never, though. I'll be talking to you in-game, best regards,

DeletedUser20104

I dont post here often but there was a time very long ago when GC dominated everything . MC,Diablo and THP had to join together to gather enough fire power to barely defend forts (yea,i used to go to battles at that time when i was near lev 30 just because they wouldnt fill up).GC at that time owned most of the forts but then multies started and GC's support base was reduces OAN and IJ changed sides and Vic also paid a lot more attention to the world and we started winning till the point GC was left with barely a few forts.
You people know the rest.

DeletedUser16008

No response? I remember talking with you and Cro in county about your idea, i also remember talking to Cheeky Tigress about it one battle when you were offline. She said she was gonna talk to you, perhaps she forgot.
No she didnt forget & she did pass the message on, i chose to consider a pass it on as just idle gossip as everyone knows exactly how to contact me directly especially you, if it were serious id have been mailed etc.

The Project would be willing to lay aside GGs at small ( & perhaps med) forts if Coalition does the same. Also we would be open to discussing not ranking tanks for small battles. We would need to come to an agreement on exactly what a tank is first (how much hp).
lets be honest here for a second you keep saying project has no leader so how are you going to enforce such a thing... I have been looking for some evidence you would regulate yourselves in smalls... such as i used to do re tanks by not allowing xtxtxtxtxtx in them ... you cant even do that so sorry but I don't tend to hold much weight in a solution there.

Honestly idk if all of the Project would agree to 4k as a limit. I have had 5-6 k for a long time (even before the Project started), and i am by no means specced pure health. As i stated before, perhaps we could come to an agreement on small forts re: tanks.

4k would be too little i have over that with kit, personally I think its already too late, the cats out the bag and the steroids are on the street. Again you cant tell people what to do with their toons nor would you do what was required to police it.

That may have been the case sometimes, but there were times (like you have now) when GC/FFU was clearly outnumbered, or outhealthed. Yes, MC was (is) a great group, and had great teamwork. They also clearly had the advantage over GC/FFU in regards to active forters (imho).

Dont agree at all ... over 50% are ex FFU/GC there so that answers that, all that has changed is they were busy on w12 and now can be bothered with w10.

Shadow Walkers did leave - not to be 'buddy buddy' with the Project (Tanks R Us, i have heard them called) or with the MG's w12 alliance reborn on w10 (as some have said), but to try and help with more even battles. We had gone back to Coalition as we felt there was an uneven amount of active forters in the Project. However (imho) that changed with the addition of the majority of the FFU/GC towns to Coalition. Y'all clearly have the numbers advantage, and as the battle today proves, the Project has difficulty filling a large fort.

Walkers had already left the second time before harry shot me a mail, again the usual we're off after the fact. As far as numbers are concerned once a fort is full the overflow counts for zip but it will in the future.

Are you saying that those forts were owned by towns that did not deserve them? Towns that played no part in their capture? Towns that did not dig the forts, or show for their battles?

Im saying they didnt earn them no, if it had been my town leaving a group wed have just left the fort to the next in line, regardless of what the town had done to get it if it hadn't been built by the town it wasn't just "theirs" to take. Again thats just my sense of morals coming into play and one town cant take a fort so no its not theirs to walk off with just like that.

Yes, Vic you are definitely fair & moral. When you give your word on something there is no-one i know of that doubts you. You are one of those ppl that say what they mean, and mean what they say. Also - is it slightly possible that as an alliance Coalition has been used to winning battles easily for so long that having to work at them (as the Project has to, or GC/FFU had to) seems unreasonable? You proved today you can max a large defense, and you have maxed most of your battles of late (not all, but most).

Then let me say this, Project have been since its inception hiding behind a "balance flag" whilst becoming w12 stupid hp monsters and GG owners, its total BS yall don't think I actually buy that line do you ?

Ill tell you what the "idea" behind Project was shall I ? to create a team of fort fighting heroes all buddies from 12 etc who have enough hp and GG yet are smaller in numbers than the opposition. Just have the balls to actually say it smaller better stronger was the idea there nothing else. An elite team if you will & you know what ? i played w12 and quit because of that attitude I don't like it, I think it sux for a world, and I hate elitist BS

I know what your here to try and prove and all youve done is spread the uber tank rot here and for that ill never forgive you lot.

I know MC cares, and believe it or not so does the Project. Perhaps we should arrange a chat some time, and discuss some of these issues? I'll msg you, Cro, etc ingame & go from there....

Well, seems someone has to step forward & make the first move, if we are going to get anywhere on W10. I really don't concider myself a leader there, but i reckon if no one else will set things in motion then i will give it a try. Vic, i know you keep your word when given, and you have done alot for this world. None of us are trying to wreck that, or take it over. We were trying to help, and yes it was done too hastily and without enough planning. However it is done now, lets concentrate on the present & the future - not the past.

Nope sort out a leader before even trying to approach me, im not talking to individuals as you just dont have any power or ability to enforce anything whereas I do... I simply dont trust, respect or believe Project "spokesmen"with your current track records.

No talking to us? Have you tried? I have heard nothing from you, Cro or other leaders have said nothing about you contacting them. Perhaps you are waiting for us to make the first move....

Forget it ive tried enquiring and all i get is theres no leaders... so waste my time further ? naaa ill put the effort and time into game thanks

Victor, i have always respected you & what you have done and continue to do for this world. There is no one forcing us to do this, and perhaps we should have made the first move sooner. I reckon late is better than never, though. I'll be talking to you in-game, best regards,

See above I won't deal with a "spokesman" and without trying to upset certainly not one who has flitted around and broken their word IE Walkers.

This may look like im taking the high ground here and thats not my intention but to date as a group you've acted without honor, without consideration and proved in many ways your words cannot be trusted when it is given as youve already proved you'll throw an agreement away the minute it suits you.

You have no leader to speak of and as a group you have no moral conscience because of that. Therefore there is no one to agree anything with i have yet to speak with anyone there that hasn't either broken a word given or just run out the back door.

Sorry if this sounds like im having a go at you here Rusty but im not, sure your in it up to your neck but its not you perse.

Show me someone I can respect and whos word I can accept as good as my own with the standing then i'll talk until then don't waste my time or yours.

From here in we WILL be playing to our strengths as you are using yours.

DeletedUser9470

No response? I remember talking with you and Cro in county about your idea, i also remember talking to Cheeky Tigress about it one battle when you were offline. She said she was gonna talk to you, perhaps she forgot. The Project would be willing to lay aside GGs at small ( & perhaps med) forts if Coalition does the same. Also we would be open to discussing not ranking tanks for small battles. We would need to come to an agreement on exactly what a tank is first (how much hp).
Are you the leader of the project to be able to make decisions?
if so why are you having a public discussion with vic rather than sort things out in private?
if not why claim a load of BS u know half of your people wont want.
it is clear to me project has no objective apart from individual fame without a care about what will happen to w10. and as such a leader is needed from your side.

get a leader then and sort it out

bold city was the main mc fort machine as you know. Eclipse and Lake tahoe the main FFU. put them together and there is no more opposition...
we contest only in numbers, which leads to the certainty that MC can now only win when MC outnumber. ie more battles tht last 20-30 rounds, and the feeling that the only way to keep forts is to multibattle. i would be curious to see the outcome of a w9 style multi vendetta, just to see how many forts the project manage to keep.

cf previously, again, to balance a world it is imperative you have same kind of sides, ie both sides have same amount of GGs, tanks, actives, and offliner noobs. it is clear that a million non fb orientated players vs a handfull of tanked up experienced GG fighters is no match at all, for either side. if u want fair fights, make fair sides. as we have always endeavoured to do (vic and miss b have have done a very good job keeping w10 alive) and is the reason why w10 is still better than w1-w9.

yes, MC has always dished out forts to those who arent that involved, to give them incentive to become part of fort fighting. this is also a serious factor in keeping w10 alive. GC didnt do this and is one of the reasons of their downfall. when you are given forts that were won by others in this sense, it shows a lack of respect and honor to change sides and take those forts along... like vic say, w/e.

it took a lot of time and effort to achieve MC standards of fort battling, as you know Vic and MC took fort battling to new levels, strategies were made and put into effect. you cannot achieve anything without hard work and serious involvement. how you can question MCs efforts is beyond me, Vic and MC have put in so much work to keep w10 alive it will take you a year and a half to achieve what MC achieved, but Im sure if we leave this to the project, W10 will be dead in a couple of months.

project needs a leader who can be taken seriously by MC so that mediation can make sense

that is our only concern, and always has been.

of course there has been a lot of talk, but as you havent got anyone who can make decisions nothing has been done.

I hope w10 will be saved. until then Im still recruiting on w1, its great fun, a huge amount of noobs to duel, and the fort battles are prehistoric.
ive even been accused of hacking, for holding a sharp razor blade at level 15(soldier - Premium), reminds me of the old w10 days!
:D

Edit: in meantime vic has also answered. note that same things are said in both vics and my post and yet we havent even discussed issues between ourselves before posting.
this shows how obvious the issues are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.