P&P Fort battle hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The goal of 'The Project' was NOT to take all the active fort fighting towns

Yet somehow it happened and you are devastated because of it...

we want good fights, fair fights. That was the goal of 'The Project'.

You want the battles in which you will dominate, don't hide behind all that righteousness. Team you made in the beginning is made clearly for domination, not for fair fights...

I think anarchy111's point was that W10 will be ruined for him. Much like it's been for many of our old fort fighters that left this world months ago. Like he pointed out, it's only fun as long as you're winning...

But I could be wrong

Nah, i am still there in most of FFs, but if things continue to go this way it will be ruined for everyone, you can admit it or not, it won't change a thing.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to bother arguing about my own motivations with you. I just want to hear the answer to my question from earlier. Why is it the first time i hear MC players complaining about an imbalanced world is also the first time the world isn't imbalanced in their favor? Every complaint i hear is the same complaint GC and FFU were making before The Project split away. Why was the world 'fair and fun' when we had the disadvantages, but 'imbalanced and dying' now that you have the disadvantages?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

Good day people.

From a personal perspective id like to point a few things out.

Booz I got over 380 battles under my belt in which plenty we have been out gunned out tanked and outnumbered and won anyway your example of 3 means nothing, it is but a selected snapshot and you know it.

MC & allies was formed at the beginning of W10 and went to war with GC. During that time we taught most on W10 how to fort fight, created the chatroom everyone uses and instigated more strategies and moves than any other group on any server...

W10 led the way for forts and so did MC until W11 & W12 opened during which time GC fought back with countless multis and around 50% of our people left and quit for the new worlds. At that time MC was reduced to only a few forts but we persevered regrouped, retrained recruited again and fought back.

At some point GC collapsed somewhat and FFU was formed and the battles continued...until very recently when The Project formed up and yes im sad to say the majority of the best fort fighting skilled towns are all together now...

There are MC towns full of good players but like me they are not fort fighters first... sure they attend forts but its not their main interest.

Personally i have no real enthusiasm battling the Project as the conflict feels much like a maneuver to me and i could care less facing half my old comrades who know exactly how we lead or play and take no pleasure or glory from it.

I still cannot fathom why our allied towns left apart from IJ which i always knew would go other than they wish to hug mates from other worlds or that we were indeed that good... to all be camping in the same group makes no sense to me. If you wanted to have good battles you should have waited a few weeks longer as i asked and id have happily got involved to keep things going ... you guys have known that from the beginning and I even said it was going to be too much on an old server but go ahead and see. Now you come here & try to gee us up ? dont make me laugh.

Your about 2 years too late for that im afraid.

Hello to all my ex comrades in arms I miss you all and the banter.Honestly I miss you guys more for the fact id spent 2 years leading and fighting along side you..I hope your having as much fun as we used to together.

Ive never said it in public but I will now, GC and Miss B Have in particular has kept this world alive more than anyone else .. And if you cant see how im not going to even try and explain it.

What your saying here is please entertain us guys, scrape up whatever you can and get them to reskill get GG tank up etc In fact everything Projects ex FFU towns had 2 1/2 years to do and didnt bother yet had to come to MC & co towns to do......congratulations.

If W10 begins to die out it wont be by our hand, Bottom line is you all screwed up and ive heard from far too many saying "i didnt know so and so was going to go" or " i thought such and such a town was staying" You didnt think things out or communicate properly nor did you want things even and balanced for good battles you just wanted the best I understand that ... Don't however expect us to provide the answer for your mismanagement.

Im not sure if any of you are on other worlds but the GG does not hold anything but doom for forts imo and the only answer for them is get some yourself and tank up no doubt as Project holds most fort fighters there will be more GG over there and probably tanks, good for you... During all this time I have never once asked any member to reskill to forts, it is not my choice to make how another plays his or her game & im not about to start now, We have nothing left to prove...

Im getting the GG hopefully soon and will return to do battle but i wont be reskilling to tank nor fortfighter. I will continue dueling and using forts as a bonus as i always have. Im not here for your entertainment im here for mine.

You messed up by having a fort fighters hugfest. There have been many many towns we have rejected in the past for fear of overdominating the server it was always a concern of ours not to do that and kill off the world .... Project have that same problem but you didnt consider that did you ? I tried to tell you it would be like this but you went ahead anyway, well good for you.

Its your world as much as anyone elses and all im hearing atm is you want fun full balanced battles, well I remade my world more than once and always kept in mind the health of the world this isnt the first server Ive had to juggle and keep alive ask anyone from W9, i remade my worlds I cannot remake yours.

How about as you created this imbalance you sort it out ?

DeletedUser

I honestly don't understand why people who have been outgunned and outnumbered before and found a way to dominate the world can't bear the thought of attempting it again. I'd think OAN's return shows that we're willing to work with others to balance the world...but no one else wants to try. You ask us to rebalance the world ourselves, but how can we without anyone else's participation? Instead of doing a single constructive thing to develop a strong opposing alliance, ya'll just whine that we haven't done it for you.
When we in FFU wanted a more balanced world your answer was "Wait until i've completely beaten your alliance and taken all your forts, then we'll talk". Yeah, that sounds like lots of fun. Look how many dead and nearly dead towns had more forts than active FFU towns by the end of January. Were we just supposed to stand around and watch you and your allies beat us over and over again until you had your fill? We got a better offer and many of us took it, gladly.

"If W10 begins to die out it wont be by our hand"
W10 has been dying out, and it was by your hand. Your war with GC should have been given up months ago so the world could move on to something else. Why did every single fort have to be in your hands before you felt your point was made?

"There have been many many towns we have rejected in the past for fear of overdominating the server it was always a concern of ours not to do that and kill off the world"
Please take another look at the town rankings...even now, after some ex-FFU towns have taken forts from MC towns...and tell me how it doesn't show MC dominance. 10 of the top 12 and 12 of the top 15 towns were MC towns before The Project was started. Assassin's Hollow is a dead town, but it was on that list until we took one of their abandoned forts.
*edit--I just looked at the second page. 25 of the top 30 towns are current or former MC towns. Yeah, i can see you're definitely against overdominance.

Maybe you won't ask anyone else to reskill for forts, but that's what we in FFU and GC had to do just to survive against the MC machine. I personally gave up any hope of completing the key quests so i could be more effective in fort battles as we desperately tried to match MC's strengths despite being outnumbered and out-tanked. Now the Golden Gun, which i agree is not healthy for the game because it's too overpowered, requires completion of those quests. Guess that joke's on me. Maybe it shouldn't have to come to asking players to change the way they play the game, but you certainly weren't concerned about that when it was someone else having to change.

DeletedUser9470

vic, is it possible we boycott fort fights?
leave them to waste their time whilst we duel them?

DeletedUser16008

I asked for nothing other than to wait until "Constantinople" forts were taken nothing more, heck the FFU were never even on the radar dont kid yourselves. It was a simple matter of two forts I made it loud and clear. I was even told that was acceptable and 24 hrs later yall upped and went anyway.

We had our time as the underdog and we rebounded, there were still plenty playing the world at that time & it was damned hard work let me tell you... look at it now theres barely 3500 playing W10 atm.

I think during 2 1/2 years W10 has been more than active and thats no small thanks to MC as well as GC/ FFU etc

Did you see us calling multis and trying for anything other than full single battles most of the time ? We played our end fair and up front the rest was up to the other side.

Do you not understand there is a finite life to a world and those left on it do not all want to be fort fighters ? there is only so much blood in a stone and W10 is near dry, ill say it again you had 2 1/2 years with thousands more to do something with and it didnt happen. Now you ask me to do what you guys couldnt without our ex fort fighters which you have with what is left ?

I accept we have dominated but i assure you its been no small effort, we made it happen. At one point your old alliance had over 100 towns in it, it really was MC & co vs the rest of the entire server and even that wasn't enough.Come on where does the fault really lay ?

Im not sure if you have an inkling of the effort that goes into creating & maintaining a well oiled machine such as we had.You think i wish to go to all the effort yet again with whats left after doing it TWICE here already ?

I think its fair to say if i dont do it no one else is going to thats why we dominated for so long in the first place. As much as i love this game and wish for W10 to stay as active as possible all i see here is a hell of a lot of work for us yet again. Only this time there isnt any reason for me to do it.

We arnt at war anymore no town can hold a candle to Mercs in dueling & the whole server knows the story of the fort battles. look at it from my point of view for a moment.

MC was created for a reason its main objective to take all GC forts is complete.

Mercs was created to be the finest dueling town on the entire server and considering only recently a newer world town passed us where full prem and points are purchasable I think its fair to say that objective was completed too.

My personal goal was to attain lvl 99 staying at 0 motivation with under 100 losses objective complete.

So you see Booz ive done what I set out to do on all counts.

I have a choice of a lot of hard graft organizing leading etc on a world that is slowing fast to battle a group of fort fighters all well trained up many by me who i count as friends not enemies and to top it all the GG is here to make things even harder...Please forgive me if I dont sound enthusiastic at the thought.

Im not quitting, im not retiring & im certainly not whining ... just telling it like it is..

Most on this server have my respect & i hope for at least some fun battles in the future but i also feel I have paid my dues and some.

I never asked anyone do do something I wasnt prepared to do myself so no i shant be asking MC to skill to forts we had that dept covered for a long time by those who wished to do it off thier own back, i wont ask something of my members im not prepared to do myself whatever the cost. Sorry

DeletedUser

Your alliance's last attack before the creation of The Project was against a POW fort. Prior to that, also in February, Blackstone and Stockholm both had forts attacked by MC towns. In the last half of January, Eclipse had 2 forts attacked, Blackstone had 2 forts attacked, and POW had another fort attacked. In the first half of January, ya'll were doing an excellent job of fighting Constantinople by attacking and taking forts from everyone but them. El Diablo lost a fort. Spooky Valley lost a fort. Lake Tahoe lost a fort. Muddy River lost a fort. Are you surprised that all four of those towns decided to join The Project?
I'm not sure why you think that waiting for you was supposed to seem like a good idea to us, but to say 'FFU was never on the radar' really doesn't ring true.

DeletedUser

You were never on the radar as a threat, something that we had to worry about. We don't care that you joined the project, do what you want. My personal feeling is this...just because some of you choose to mirror your silly HP tank builds that you use on other worlds, don't think that writing us is going to force our hands to do the same, not interested, not happening. I am not sure where you guys get off writing us to change our builds to accommodate you guys.

DeletedUser

We're just responding to all the complaining we're hearing that ya'll don't have enough tanks anymore. If you want them, build them.

DeletedUser

I'm not asking you to. I don't care whether you change your build. "If you want them..." means the choice is yours, not mine.

DeletedUser

I'm not asking you to. I don't care whether you change your build. "If you want them..." means the choice is yours, not mine.

Exactly, and I 'think' I am refusing to jump through hoops to improve your game. :p

DeletedUser

I just want to hear the answer to my question from earlier. Why is it the first time i hear MC players complaining about an imbalanced world is also the first time the world isn't imbalanced in their favor?

Well my town joined not long ago to MC and although we did somewhat dominate (especially few weeks later), first battles were close and far from what we have now in project vs MC.

And to answer your next statements, i will not respec and give my contribution to destroying the fort fights as a fun for all, you made this mess, you clean it up....

DeletedUser

Meh, nevermind, i'm done.

Was there anything else resembling a solution in your posts that i missed? Feel free to blast my reading comprehension for missing it, i don't mind. I just wonder if there's anyone left on the MC side who actually WANTS a balanced world.

DeletedUser16970

I just wonder if there's anyone left on the MC side who actually WANTS a balanced world.

YES! Get to work now booz, cause it's your job to give that to them!

Haven't you read anything that's been posted in this thread? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

just his own Zoe ;)

See, no one had a problem with IJ, Pensicola and the black towns combining to make the project, however, there was never any mention of Bold nor any members from perfect insanity leaving. Don't pretend that they just mysteriously up & left without an invite from you guys. Someone invited them along. And lets not forget, that Razor Sharp claws merged with IJ just a day or 2 before they created the project. A little bit of underhanded business there? How about we call a spade a spade here?? You guys had NO intention on balancing things out.

DeletedUser

We invited Bold because we felt we didn't have the numbers to compete with MC. We can't even fill Medium attacks as it is, try to imagine how much worse off we'd be if Bold City was still on your side. The problem seems to be that we have quality, but no quantity. You guys have quantity, but you're telling me you have no quality.
Razor Sharp Claws was only providing 1-3 fort fighters each battle before they split. Are you really saying that loss has a significant impact on MC's fort fighting abilities??? Come on, Berkie, try to be serious here.
Oh, and i didn't even know Earpe and company were coming until they got here. So much of what you're calling 'underhanded' was really last minute decisions trying to scramble to put together a viable alliance.

DeletedUser9470

We invited Bold because we felt we didn't have the numbers to compete with MC. We can't even fill Medium attacks as it is, try to imagine how much worse off we'd be if Bold City was still on your side. The problem seems to be that we have quality, but no quantity. You guys have quantity, but you're telling me you have no quality.
Razor Sharp Claws was only providing 1-3 fort fighters each battle before they split. Are you really saying that loss has a significant impact on MC's fort fighting abilities??? Come on, Berkie, try to be serious here.
Oh, and i didn't even know Earpe and company were coming until they got here. So much of what you're calling 'underhanded' was really last minute decisions trying to scramble to put together a viable alliance.

so u are saying you planned nothing and that without bold you would be nothing?
LOL
well the way it is now ie 10 MCs to one project hp ratio, w10 is going bye bye :D
the mercenary wont care one bit, we are duellers and our duelling points will get us rank one with no forts at all very soon.

i suggest MC all join project "at last minute" too, that way mercenary will have more targets for a while.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.