Fort Balancing Strategist Mods why do we have 5 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaiderRt

"if you obstruct the established pattern of digs at ~06:45 on consecutive days, then your battle will be subject to being the one deemed a violation".

Which one of your rules would I break by digging at 6:45am? Also which rules states anything about established patterns? Or was this message a try to enforce non existing rules?
And not just that. Just so you know Syntex these rules:

Repeatedly declaring battles without the features necessary to have any chance of prevailing
  • Generally a battle cannot succeed unless the declarer or his proxy:
    1. sets a topic directing offliners where to start and target
    2. recruits players to attend
    3. ranks players in some manner to beneficially control order of movement
    4. shows up to the battle themselves
    5. leads the attack
They are also enforced but didn't make it to your topic. And few others too that you have no idea about. But well, not sure why I'm telling that to a CM anyway considering you should have every fort battle strategist and the entire team under control but seem not to know what rules your team is enforcing.

As I said, I'm out, have fun guys.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Please contact me on support with the details of your situation, so I can look into it. Thank you!

JWillow

Why should he contact you via support? I'm not feeling nice with this reply. We have an open discussion here. If there is a misunderstood on the rules or something went really wrong everyone should know it. Its not about RaiderRt only here.
Here is the important context spoon:
Please contact me on support with the details of your situation, so I can look into it. Thank you!

Think there is some legal stuff that prevents willy nilly poking around without cause to do so.

Whoa whoa, there is not such thing as a regular dig at 6:45am, the only thing that happens on colorado at that time are push/feeder battles that only a small group of attackers get anything out of, there is no real battles that I have seen in the last what 4 months or so.

Some fort battle person is delusional if they think the off primes are battles because they are not, there is no opposition to speak of, only a fully afk/offline force to feed the greedy players.

Here I thought it was about prime battles, jeez sleeping under a rock does make one lost when taking a peak around.

ScarletKisses

Clever Hans

Something that started as a request for regular Awesomia digs during the events expanded to team of 5 that micromanage the fort fighting activity on individual worlds, including the worlds where they actively play. And as it can be seen here, when community raises the concerns about this, we are being ignored and no clear answers are provided. I would spend much more on this game if I would feel that the concerns of players are properly taken care of by customer support. If you don't respect your customers, then you also don't deserve the money for that level of service. You are here to work for us, the players, not the other way around.

1 Bad Wolf

Something that started as a request for regular Awesomia digs during the events expanded to team of 5 that micromanage the fort fighting activity on individual worlds, including the worlds where they actively play. And as it can be seen here, when community raises the concerns about this, we are being ignored and no clear answers are provided. I would spend much more on this game if I would feel that the concerns of players are properly taken care of by customer support. If you don't respect your customers, then you also don't deserve the money for that level of service. You are here to work for us, the players, not the other way around.
You are totally right. It's not just here but in IRL companies do the same thing. They totally forget there their customers 100 %

RaiderRt

You can use customer support.

Attachments

• goober.png
    goober.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 38

Azeul

Transparency and fewer questions were a major part of releasing this Spam FF rule set.

Where are we now? Feeling transparent? Fewer questions? :hmf:

To boost FF participation, we need more events, more spaces for those that don't get in (not fewer Goober) and better rewards. If you have FIVE strategist and TWO event managers, why is the best we can do is to schedule a few awesomia battles with a mate green tea prize, cancel/move existing battles and play around with altering the total numbers by 2-8 people? C'mon, where are the real updates?

Clever Hans

Well, I found it weird the other day on Colorado when I received a whisper from Goober to sign up for attack initiated by one town hat on Colorado. So not Awesomia dig but dig which was placed by one of alliances vs another. Here is the screenshot of both that convo and fort overview (yes, I know screenshots are not an evidence but I have also reported the convo so you can easily find it in your system):
https://prnt.sc/Aa1MvbWJlhf5
https://prnt.sc/dHeCBkBhsYqn
Is this a way how the support member is supposed to behave, taking the sides and instructing players where to go in a non-event fight?

Also, the same town hat that initiated FF for which Goober was recruiting for, was among the hats that spammed Goober to introduce restrictions on Kansas, dead world without daily fights. Now, 2 weeks later after restrictions were introduced to Kansas, there were 11 days without any fight taking place. Some of us that actively play on Kansas were posting against these restrictions and in favour of small alliances and independent towns to retain the right to dig on otherwise dead world with barely any FF activity outside of the events, but as usual, the experts know better.

Also, this is not the first instance that similar things were happening from my own experience.

Oddersfield

Here is the important context spoon:

Think there is some legal stuff that prevents willy nilly poking around without cause to do so.

Whoa whoa, there is not such thing as a regular dig at 6:45am, the only thing that happens on colorado at that time are push/feeder battles that only a small group of attackers get anything out of, there is no real battles that I have seen in the last what 4 months or so.

Some fort battle person is delusional if they think the off primes are battles because they are not, there is no opposition to speak of, only a fully afk/offline force to feed the greedy players.

Here I thought it was about prime battles, jeez sleeping under a rock does make one lost when taking a peak around.
Why can't Syntex pick up the baton and approach Raider directly, detailing what additional information is required for a meaningful investigation? Perhaps Inno doesn't like such pro-activity from support staff.

JWillow

https://prnt.sc/Aa1MvbWJlhf5
https://prnt.sc/dHeCBkBhsYqn
Is this a way how the support member is supposed to behave, taking the sides and instructing players where to go in a non-event fight?

Umm, colorado main alliance leaders/hats have contacted players to join battles since in my limited experience 2018. What Goober did is nothing to do with his position at all, the one whispering you is not sheriff john but a player, big difference maybe learn it. He is not the first leader/hat to recruit independents for battles, many leaders/hats have done so. Have you never played in an active word before?

Also I personally have been recruited through whispers across many worlds to join battles(not by Goober but by many different leaders), so what Goober is doing is not even a Colorado thing, it is what leaders do to increase numbers that they don't find in their own alliance. Honestly all your post there does it make you seem petty, because if what someone once said that you are Luke Cow Walker of Kansas, then you did the exact same thing to me when you were leading battles. But then again maybe you are not him, but to act like whispers never happen to recruit before Goober came along is ridiculous and petty to a whole new level.
Why can't Syntex pick up the baton and approach Raider directly, detailing what additional information is required for a meaningful investigation? Perhaps Inno doesn't like such pro-activity from support staff.
Did you miss the part about legally he is not allowed to poke around in private without an invitation, players have protections after all. Also having it go through support channel also protects himself as well.

Clever Hans

Umm, colorado main alliance leaders/hats have contacted players to join battles since in my limited experience 2018. What Goober did is nothing to do with his position at all, the one whispering you is not sheriff john but a player, big difference maybe learn it. He is not the first leader/hat to recruit independents for battles, many leaders/hats have done so. Have you never played in an active word before?

Also I personally have been recruited through whispers across many worlds to join battles(not by Goober but by many different leaders), so what Goober is doing is not even a Colorado thing, it is what leaders do to increase numbers that they don't find in their own alliance. Honestly all your post there does it make you seem petty, because if what someone once said that you are Luke Cow Walker of Kansas, then you did the exact same thing to me when you were leading battles. But then again maybe you are not him, but to act like whispers never happen to recruit before Goober came along is ridiculous and petty to a whole new level.

Did you miss the part about legally he is not allowed to poke around in private without an invitation, players have protections after all. Also having it go through support channel also protects himself as well.
That was not Goober´s dig, not even his alliance dig back then?
And no, as part of support, he shouldn´t recruit for any side on the world where he actively plays, except for GM fights, otherwise it is impossible to avoid bias considering his position.

Clever Hans

And no, as part of support, he shouldn´t recruit for any side on the world where he actively plays, except for GM fights, otherwise it is impossible to avoid bias considering his position.
Before this "FF expert" position was invented for Goober (and now Team of 5), moderators were not supposed to actively play on the worlds which they moderate. I doubt Innogames has changed this policy, Syntex is welcome to correct me if they did.

Clever Hans

Who even asked for something like "FF expert" position to be created at the first place? And for micromanagement of FFs. I sure didn´t.
There was only a topic with players asking for more Awesomia digs after CM before Syntex got axed by Inno.

(sorry for few msgs in a row but not possible to edit)

JWillow

Doesn't matter who fight it is really, ever since defense became strong, opposition even helped recruit for attack even if it wasn't theirs. Typically whispers were those who have time, it is to help all not just one side in the long run. As fuller attacks mean the battles have a chance to be better.

Also why oh why do you call Goober a mod, he is as far as I know a helper, access to only fort battle tools, far less than an actual mod. Mod have power to enforce all the rules, ie ban and punish players, which none of the fort battle strategists have such powers or they would be labeled as moderators. Don't fort battle strategist just deal with battles and put forward recommendations for players that need addressed only in the fort battle digging abuse.

Now will agree that a different fort battle strategist abuses his power on many occasions, but as soon as he was selected I knew it was a horrible choice, but I can't stand the CM that hired him so no surprise on the power hungry boot licker that came from that hiring process.

Maybe you specifically didn't want the position Goober started, but with out it, battles probably wouldn't even be a thing even on Colorado like they are now. As changing the sign up limits did help, for a year or two before inno even tried to fix or change anything. How many players stuck around that would have left waiting for inno to do anything? Giving attacks a chance at wins gave players a reason to dig, which even Colorado faltered in keeping daily battles going.

Also what is your obsession with Kansas, you think 2-5 players attacking 20+ actually benefits anyone besides defense? Unless you liked the non competitive battles for easy wins? So what if 11 days no battles, maybe that means there was no one available to lead, who needs leaderless battles anyway?

Anyway, seems strange to want battles to not have a chance, but maybe you want that part to go away completely so no one bothers your church building as that is about all you do anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.