• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:
JWillow
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• JWillow
      JWillow replied to the thread Discussion thread..
      Please do remember that most are not native english speakers and make use of translators. Also once the winners are published they will...
    • JWillow
      JWillow replied to the thread Discussion thread..
      Results and winners will be published latest until 8th January 2023 They have till January 8th, and when you participated you were...
    • JWillow
      You need to equip the clothes items that the previous quest part took away. red woolly hat, black plaid pants, etc.
    • JWillow
      JWillow replied to the thread Experience balancing.
      Oh, thank god, don't need to nap all day from being put to sleep all the time with church building reports. SO thank you for not...
    • JWillow
      Okay a player can spam for 4 months to reach 140, but why do they do that? Because it is fun? Or are they doing something they don't...
    • JWillow
      I am sorry but how would a level 210 have worked his bum off for 10 years, most high ranked players have almost 24/7 built church for...
    • JWillow
      Sorry but normal in what way? Dead like every other world on .net? (yes I have heard a resurgence in arizona and new word is still in...
    • JWillow
      Sorry to hear of your troubles, I didn't do the quests if they only offered the buffs as rewards, because 60 bonds(to buy 6 pumpkins for...
    • JWillow
      JWillow replied to the thread Feedback Pumpkin Hunt 2022.
      Any job can drop ghost, advice I would give, spam for one of the other job specific like matches or candle so get so you are not wasting...
    • JWillow
      I just checked I have the 2020 quest in my saloon. They are repeatable but don't give skill points. The only reason I can think they...
    • JWillow
      JWillow replied to the thread Feedback Update 2.186.
      *WARNING: There might be sarcasm included* @Ektoras BOTrini Me play fort battles, never done those ever. I just think inno should...
    • JWillow
      Well I never played with scripts, so I know no other way, I guess click no or click to use other currency. I guess I have to be more...
    • JWillow
      And what about all the players who don't use scripts, how does that help them view achievement rankings?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…