Fantasy Dimension (RP)

DeletedUser

{Nice move!}

Stevening took some time to summon the Wind Elemental,
" Jin'Mokh after the summoner!!"
" You can't do anything by urself can you?"

The Wind Elemental flew towards the black vapor, sucking it away. At the mean time, Stevening controls the sand, towers of spiky sand sprout out from the ground, making it hard for Punyent to move. The Wind Elemental absorbed some of the sand, turning him into a sandstorm, reducing the summoner and his griffin's eye sight. Slowly, the Wind Elemental envelops the summoner and his griffin. Stevening closed his fist shut, the sand in the Wind Elemental turn into spikes, destroying the griffin and knocked Punyent down to the ground.

DeletedUser14280

{I seee you.}
As the vapor cleared, Reznor stopped.
He didn't have much chance of catching Punyent now, but he could still watch to see where he went.

{Um, Omikron, he was headed towards the SEA, not inland.}

DeletedUser

{O well, lets just say that the sand had grabbed me or somethin.}

Luckily, before the spikes of sand had hit me, I had summoned acouple of black skelaton like creatures to asbord most of the impact. The spikes didn't hit me, but all of my skelatons had turned into vapor. If one of my creatures died, it caused me to become fatigued. The combined force of all of my creatures dieing caused me to pass out for acouple of seconds.

DeletedUser14280

{Try summoning a shield of dark energy, then absorbing it when it takes too much damage.}

DeletedUser

{Well, I try to limit what I can do. I don't want to become a mage or something. But in the future I might just do that.}

DeletedUser14280

{Omikron5, can we multiclass? I wouldn't mind being a Solar Knight (Dragon Knight/Horizon Walker)!}

DeletedUser

{ Sorry about that, I started typing at the part where you flew above the black vapor. Ok, now we're on the sea.}

Stevening's Wind Elemental dive into the ocean, this time turning it into a whilrpool. He sucked Punyent into the vortex and cause him to drown before puttin him back on land.

Stevening used the sand as a prison and wrapped Punyent in it. Causing it to be immobile and unable to move.

DeletedUser

I awoke, coughing up water. It was hard to breathe waht with being compacted in sand. I concenrated on summoning. I summoned a black wolf on the outside of the sand. It ran and pounced on Stevening.

DeletedUser14280

{It can't pouce on Reznor, FYI. He's too fast.}
Reznor watched as Stevening drew vines out of the ground to throw off the wolf.
{That's what you'd do, right? Omikron?}

DeletedUser

The tornado disappear just like the girl,
"What happen i can understand those thing, are they just appear and disappear like that?"Spear.
"I cant understand neither, i am a fighter, mot a magician or a summoner"
"i dont thnk i will fit to this land, i think i should go back to the sea, would u like to take a walk with me to the coast"Spear
Anhlong and spear go to the coast

DeletedUser

The wolf dissapears and I summon a sort of black shield that surrounds me. I push it outwards and it throws the sand everywhere. I drop to the ground on my back and end the shield.

DeletedUser14280

{About battle tactics for Reznor: He's normally invunerable thanks to his speed and wind shield.}
{However, he has to lower his wind shield momentarily to use his strongest attacks, and then he becomes vunerable from behind.}

Reznor had lost sight of Punyent, but he could see Anhlong...and someone else.
He flew down to meet them.

DeletedUser

{I can't continue without him on. Unless I just fly away or something.}

DeletedUser

Name: Paladin David
Character: Paladin
Element: Steel
Default Weapon/Equipment: Gauss Rifle, Winterized T-51b PowerArmor and helmet, Alternative BoS Powerarmor and helmet, Plasma Pistol sidearm.

It was an ordinary day in the wasteland, I was making my patrol with 3 other Paladins when something bright on the horizon began to shimmer, my 3 comrades fled as the fireball smashed into the ground infront of me. I was stunned as I watched it come to a steaming halt. It was 3 feet away from me, It had almost crushed me. Then it began to open, I saw blue light shine from the door. When it was fully opened, I saw the blue and purple vortex spinning around. My 3 allies walked over as we gazed at the hypnotic light. Then we were all sucked in...

DeletedUser14280

{And Steel isn't an allowed element. Me thinks this paladin comes from the future.}
{Stuff like that is going to be really unbalancing, David.}

DeletedUser

{ David, repick ur character's element, there is no steel. You are a paladin, not a gunslinger, you can't use guns, only swords and such.}

DeletedUser14280

{I'm thinking of DMC3: You can always use guns, but you only do awesome tricks with them using the gunslinger style.}
{David? I suggest you use the Earth element, and fight extensively using meteor-like projectiles.}

DeletedUser

Name: Reaper
Character: Gunslinger
Element: Fire
Default Weapon/Equipment: Dragon Killer, modified sawn-off shotgun, a knife, cutlass, and two revolvers

Reaper sat at a table at an inn drinking a cup of tea. He looked around at the empty tavern. He was known as Reaper, for he brought people closer to the Reaper. Reaper had a scar across his right eye and wore a vest over a shirt with one sleeve. On his right bare arm was tattoos picturing dragons, a symbol of a skull and scythe, and a reaper. Reaper knew something would come, and he'd be ready.