Fantasy Dimension (RP)

DeletedUser

Reaper got back to the bar and got off his horse. He went inside as he held Dragon Killer. Reaper aimed his gun and fired two shells at the man being threatened by the man with the revolvers.

DeletedUser

Once the shots were fired, everyone in the bar pulled out a gun and started firing. I summoned my wolf inside the bar. It was almost as tall as the ceiling and it went rampaging throughout the bar, knocking over tables and people.

DeletedUser13682

"Son of a..." Rolf said, while he dodged a flying table, his fall interrupted his sentence. He saw his M-14 on a table in the corner, and dived for it. He emptied the whole magazine into the wolf's head.

DeletedUser

My wolf fell to the floor and dissappered in a black vapor. I pulled out my dagger and ran towards Rolf. I slashed upwards at his M-14 and it flew out of his hand and over the bar.

DeletedUser13682

"All right. That's it!" Rolf pulls out both revolvers and empties them into the guy who knocked the M-14 out of his hands. Rolf isn't sure what the damage is, but he gets out of there, grabbing his M-14 before he leaves, and heads toward the beach.

DeletedUser

I fell back as the bullets went through my chest and out my back. Instead of blood, black vapor spewed out of my wounds. I layed on the floor, black vapor rising from my chest.

DeletedUser

Reaper fought for himself, killing off ten men. He saw the mage lieing on the ground. He ran over and threw him over his shoulder. He exited the bar and fired off three shells while he was leaving. He threw the mage over his black horse and followed the man he was fighting to the beach.

DeletedUser

(OOC/ I'm actually a summoner.)

Since I wasn't a healer, my wounds wouldn't fix on there own. I wasn't much in the condition to summon either. So, I just let the gunslinger pick me up and put me on his horse and ride off to wherever we were going.

DeletedUser

The sea god and his son go back to the sea, where they have been born.
Anhlong talk to Reznor:" why are u here?"

DeletedUser

Scwanobi hurried to catch up to James. He missed all the action in the bar on account of a beautiful young lady that caught his attention. "Sounded like you had quite the party in there reaper. And it looks like you made a new friend."

DeletedUser

I paid no attention to Scwanobi. All I wanted to do was get healed. The wounds in my chest were still giving off a black vapor.

DeletedUser

" Rolf are you alright? I better get you back."
" I..."

Before Rolf could say anything, Stevening brought Rolf back to his house.

DeletedUser

Name: kurtis
Character: Dragons knight
Element: light
Base Weapon: power axe.
kurtis emerged from a bridgt portal. strang one minute I was in battle and the next I was....where am I.
you could see the cuts and wounds all over him. his armore was badly dented.

DeletedUser13682

While Rolf was on his way to the beach, he was transported to a house. "Oh great. Now what? All I wanted was to get back to the beach, I didn't want a house?" He saw Stevening. "Is this your house?"

DeletedUser

" Uhm... I though you've been to my house? Anyway, do you know that summoner guy?"

DeletedUser

" Nvm that. I got a distress signal from someone in another island, would you care to follow me there? I've heard that they have some pretty good techies there, maybe he could make you an airship to get you home."

Stevening looks at his map and locates the island the distress signal is coming from.

" I could use the wind to bring us to that island. But we will need more help than just two of us."

DeletedUser13682

"Uh... If it gets me away from this messed up place, I'll be glad to go."

DeletedUser

Stevening packs their supply for their trip and heads out to the beach. Stevening points towards the island,

" That's where we're going. Before we go, I have to tell you, I don't know the situation there. Anyway, there is only one way to find out."

Stevening takes a while and summons a tube out of the sea, connecting the beach to that island.

" We will be taking this tube there. Do not put ur hands out of the tube during the time of traveling, if there are any problems please jump down, thank you for choosing the tube of water."

Stevening and Rolf steps into the tube, suddenly a tornado forms at the outer part of the tube, pushing them forward. After awhile, they landed on the island.

" Everything seems normal here, we better head out to where the signal came from."