Fantasy Dimension (RP)

DeletedUser

Basic rules:
1.No God Modding
2.No spamming
3.No impossible actions (eg. I launch a nuclear missile and destroy the dimension.)
4. You may join at anytime during the game.

Plot:

This game is set in an alternate dimension(Lorenzar) where humans and magical creatures live together, both good ones and bad ones. The dimension highly resembles Earth and it is breaking down for some unknown reason. The residents believe it is caused by an evil phantom known as Jarn' Rhakan. Your goal is to find out what is happening and stop it.

Characters:

You can choose ur character in this game and it is classified by 3 groups, Strength, Agility and Dexterity.

Strength: Dragon Knight, Paladin, Viking, Fighter
Agility: Gunslinger, Ninja, Archer, Horizon Walker
Dexterity: ArchMage, Bishop, Geomancer, Summoner

Abilities:

Strength:
Dragon Knight: A tough warrior on the offensive side, high on attack and average on defense.
Paladin: A warrior of the light. This character has average attack and defense. Has the ability of healing the wounded.
Viking: This warrior is the toughest of the tough, it attacks by defending. Any ranged attacks will be reflected back while melee attacks will knock the attacker back. Valued by fragile chacters.
Fighter: A warrior on the agility side. It attacks faster but in average attack and low defense.

Agility:
Gunslinger: This character is an expert in using guns. It's battle style varies with the gun.
Ninja: The one with the shadows. The ninja strikes swiftly from the shadows. Great in close range or long, it exceeds in its speed but once revealed it is quite fragile.
Archer: This character fights using the bow and arrow, this also includes crossbow. The ability of the arrow can be affected by the element of the archer.
Horizon Walker: This character was just founded recently but it's sources are unknown. Its ability, Clock Stopper, allows the user to move in great speed and increased perception.

Dexterity:
ArchMage: A mage on the offensive side. It attacks using high-damaging spells according to its element. Using these spells have a cost - low defense.
Bishop: The healer better than the paladin. Its healing capabilities is so powerful that it heals instantly and banishes any undead creature. Even reviving fallen creatures.
Geomancer: This character has the ability to control nature at his will. As long as he feels it, he can manipulate it anyway he wants. Sight is only limited by its energy.
Summoner: This character can summon beasts according to its element. Simple as that.

Elements:
There are 5 different elements in this game and they are fire, water, light, earth, wind and dark. You may choose only 1 of them for ur character.

How to Start:
1. Create ur character
eg.Name: Newplaya
Character: Dragon Knight
Element: Fire
Default Weapon/Equipment: Giant Steel Sword
2. Continue in the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: Stevening
Character: Geomancer
Element:Wind
Default Weapon/Equipment: Mana Staff

DeletedUser

Stevening, the Geomancer lies silently in his house in the forest, actually more of the tree in the forest. Far from civilization, he researches about the slow destruction of Lorenzar. He also serves as the guardian of a nearby town but he rarely goes there. Anyone that goes close to the town, he has sight of them.

DeletedUser5046

[[ hmm..smells like dota..but why isnt there any vampires....i wish to be a vampire :( ]]

"so bored in here..."

a small voice echoed from te darkest corner of te cave....te cave where no human can pass alive....

seen in te dark are two fierce red eyes....who owned it...no one knows

[[ for now i will hide myself...:D hope its ok ]]

DeletedUser

Name: Anhlong
Character: Viking
Element: Fire
Default Weapon/Equipment: Flame Axe

Anhlong is in the coast, he is have a exercise in the morning. Suddenly, he found a cave in the rock
"It is small, i dont think a living creature can live here."
And he turn his back at it, some thing touch his back, said:
"Who are u, look like this is the first time we met"
Anhlong look back, it was a crab.
"Who are u, i know crab can talk but they ....narmally dont talk with human like that. And i have just sailed here 2 days ago, i lived in a island in the other side of the world" He said.
"I am the son of the sea god".

DeletedUser

Stevening decided to go to the coast to find new techniques with water. He saw Anhlong talking....to a CRAB! He makes an eyeball and an ear out of sand of the coast, spying on them. Stevening said in his mind,
" He must be new to this place, but why is he talking to a crab?"

Curiousity killed the cat, but not Stevening.

DeletedUser13682

(Wouldn't ice be water, only very cold?)
Name: Rolf
Character: Gunslinger
Element: Water
Base Weapon: M-14 EBR, 2 unknown revolvers chambered for Colt .45 Long Round

659e08b2dd6a244ad0541ba6e523c05bfbb53a0129a09cf15e035265a02fc7da10e938d2bfc7b751d398afd768053c6a5158776316930

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

Rolf was laying down on a beach, he didn't know how he got there, he was just laying there, and he didn't really care. All of a sudden, the sand he was laying on turned into an eyeball, and he got thrown into the water, which tasted terrible. He grabs his M-14 EBR, which is sitting a few feet away, and sweeps the area. He yells out, "Who turned the sand I was on into an eyeball?"

DeletedUser

Stevening's eyeball of sand saw this and it slowly envelops Rolf, bringing him to Stevening. After bringing him to Stevening, the eyeball continued watching on Anhlong. Stevening closed the mouth of Rolf, saying,

"Another newcomer to this island?!"
"MMPH!!"
"No, don't answer that. Anyway, would u mind keeping quite? I'm listening to him over there."
"MMPH!!"
" Don't answer that too, I'll make u be quite."

Stevening makes a ball of rock, big enough to give someone a plactic surgery - a bad one. He hurls the ball of rock at Rolf, instead of giving him a free plactic surgery, he sealed his mouth shut with the rock.

"And this will hold u quite."

Stevening notices the gun, saying in his mind,
"He must be a gunslinger, better seal his gun too."
Stevening makes a cork of sand, sealing the hole of the gun.

"I think I should tie him up."
This time he pulls Rolf down to the soil underneath him, leaving only his head above. After that, Stevening continues to spy on Anhlong.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf slowly wiggles out of the sand, he can do this because the sand is dry, and pulls out one of his revolvers, he fires three shots into the geomancer's chest, causing him to fall backwards. Rolf then yanks the rock out of his mouth, and throws it at the geomancer. Rolf grabs the mana staff, and aims his revolver at the geomancer's head. "I suggest you talk. Who are you, and why are you spying on that person over there? And why is the crab talking back to him?"

DeletedUser

((The idea of "Gunslingers" in a fantasy story seems ridiculous to me.))

Name: Augustus
Character: Dragon Knight
Element: Water
Default Weapon/Equipment: Water Lance

waterdragon.jpg

Augustus closed his eyes. The spray of water on his face. The sound of the waves. He loved the ocean. Dieshus, his dragon plunged back into the water. They were a team. Like one, they knew each other's thoughts and intentions.

DeletedUser

Name - Anakin Skywalker
Character - Jedi {when he was gud}
Element - well IDK
Weapons - Light Saber
Powers - the usual Jedi ones

images

DeletedUser

Name: Scwanobi
Character: gunslinger
Element: air
Base Weapon/Equipment: Heavy leather duster and a colt 45 with a speed loader

Once again Scwanobi's quest for finding good food and better booze got him into trouble. On his way to the orient to try something called sake, the boat he was on crashed and he drifted on some flotsam. He finally came to and saw that he was near land. Much to his surprise he sees a floating eyeball carrying a man and another person talking to what looks like a crab.

He thought to himself. "Well now there is something you don't see everyday, or at least not when I'm sober."

He started to make his way towards shore to see what all the hub bub was about.

DeletedUser

Stevening uses the grass to seal the wounds, hoping it would stop bleeding for awhile.

" I'm Stevening the guardian of the nearby town and I am here to see why is he talking to this crab!"
"But first, I'll have to heal these wounds, I better get home fast. Follow me if u could"

Using the wind , he made a small tornado and rides on it and head for the forest without looking back.

DeletedUser

[continue the talk between Anhlong and the crab]
"Why u are here?'Anhlong said
"Well, i just been born several weeks ago and i do not know the ocean so much. It was a little trip , just for fun but i get lost:sad: " said the crab
"Oh, I see. U look nice, would u like to go with me." Anhlong
"Uhmmmm, i have never been in the land b4, so it maybe hard for me to live here."
"Dont worry, with me here, no one can hurt u, especially the guy is spying us over there"