Fantasy Dimension (RP)

DeletedUser14280

{He might be a summoner, but I think dark shields are definitely within his skills.}
{Although, he is overusing it a bit...}

DeletedUser

Reaper and schanobi got on two black horses. "Let's go!!!" Reaper yelled as they trotted on. Reaper rides through the town and sees a mage. Reaper rides next to him and says,"Greetings mage. You look.....dead to be honest." Reaper laughed and said,"You almost get killed or somethin?"

DeletedUser

Scwanobi wasn't paying much attention to the mage. Now that he had his whiskey he was able to take the time to look around town. "Some mighty purdy ladies in this town. Going to have to remember this place when theres not some adventuring to be done," he said in a low voice so as not to draw attention.

DeletedUser

(Well, I won't use shields then. Sorry if I over used them. And if the picture turns out right, that is what my wolf looks like, just smaller and black.)

I didn't know how long I was out, but the sun was starting to set now. I slowly got up and looked around the beach. I summoned my wolf and got on its back. With great strides, we headed towards the city.

Tlg-gameplay.jpg

DeletedUser

continue the walk to the beach, look like there is some one is overthere

DeletedUser14280

Reznor came into Anhlong's view.
"Hello, Anhlong. What are you doing here?"
Reznor looked to the side, "And who's this person?"

{Can you introduce Spear now? I have no idea who he/she is.}

DeletedUser

"He said he is the son of the sea god..... but i dont know" Anhlong
Suddenly, the sea í shaking, a huge shade appear, a man stand up from the sea.
"I am the sea god and he, he is my son, who dare to question him. Grrrrr..."
He hold a giant tridant and point into the sky, thunder appear...

DeletedUser14280

Reznor looked up, focusing energy, and the clouds that had appeared, disappeared just as suddenly.
He looked at Anhlong "As impressive a storm as that was, I'm not quite convinced."

Then he turned to the 'sea god', "Can you arrange 4 waterspouts in a line and have them move to the sound of Mozart?"

DeletedUser

I was heading towards the town when all of a sudden a storm started to brew. I looked up at the sky and the storm had disappeared as quickly as it began. I just shrugged it of and continued heading for the town.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf looks up at the sound of thunder. Just as he is about to comment on the storm, it disappears. "Hey barkeep, do storms just poof like that, or does it mean something bad happened?" He orders a black and tan, and when the bartender does it wrong, he shows him how to really do it. "Remember, the spoon helps the stout stay above the ale." He sits back down, and drinks it all in one gulp. "Good stuff. Is there any hotel or inn in the area I can stay at?"

DeletedUser

Reaper sighed and left the wizard just standing there. "Come on, let's go to the beach. We can set camp up there," Reaper said. Reaper rode on towards teh beach.

DeletedUser

Scwanobi, pulled his attention away from the ladies and started to follow reaper. "Wizards sure are a strange lot. Just staring off into space like that in the middle of the road."

DeletedUser

"Ok then, so do you want to come back to the sea, or stay with those...human, my son" said the sea god.
"I am heading to the sea, this land is to strange for me to live." Spear

DeletedUser

I stopped infront of the inn. Through a window, I could see Rolf sitting at the bar. The wolf disappered and I walked inside.

DeletedUser

Stevening saw Punyent walking into a bar, in the bar was Rolf. He rushed inside and covered Rolf and says " I'll cover you." Stevening focuses a ball of razor sharp wind in his hand and tells Punyent,
" Come a bit closer, and you will try air getting in ur body this time!"

DeletedUser

Reaper heard a loud noise come back from the town. "Christ, I never should have left," Reaper said. He turned his horse around and went back to the inn.

DeletedUser13682

Stevening spilled Rolf's drink all over the bar. "What was that for? Nothing is going on here, nobody was attacking me." Rolf pulls out one of his revolvers. "I want answers, and I want them now."