Fancy shoes and walking stick?

DeletedUser

haha not at the rate I'm making $

Money has nothing to do with it as the walking stick is a product and thus can not be bought.

Judging by its value and the sets stats I doubt it will be easy to obtain either

DeletedUser

I know you have to find it, but it's going to take me a really long time to get that much $ with jobs like hunting grizzlies and building forts

DeletedUser

Non-Existence

My feeling is the developer have not put the walking stick into the game yet.

;)

DeletedUser

shoot! Silver mining is where its at, 300 + 100 per bar you find. Now have to make massive money to buy the items I need to rob some dead ppl.

DeletedUser

I do stealing horses a bit too
oh yeah guess what?
i left my town to work in peace, so my money is just accumulating, and I'm not spending it on anything

when I posted that, I had $600
after doin silver mining a few times, stealing horses a few times, and some bears, forts, wolves, and buffalo, now I have $250
I found a glitch yay
I don't really feel like putting it in the bugs section, that's too much work

I wonder what happens once I go negative...

DeletedUser

I do stealing horses a bit too
oh yeah guess what?
i left my town to work in peace, so my money is just accumulating, and I'm not spending it on anything

when I posted that, I had $600
after doin silver mining a few times, stealing horses a few times, and some bears, forts, wolves, and buffalo, now I have $250
I found a glitch yay
I don't really feel like putting it in the bugs section, that's too much work

I wonder what happens once I go negative...

damn dude, that sucks. your losing cash....

DeletedUser

Do you remeber the exact way yuo did the work? It might have been becouse you slept in the most expensive hotelroom x2 couse you didnt think of that it woudnt be free for you?

DeletedUser

That's probably what it is
cuz I left my town a few days ago, but I still sleep there because it's central to those 5 jobs

DeletedUser

That means it cost you $250 if you stayed in the best room each time even if you had premium and are an adventurer.

DeletedUser

I would only have done it once, but I remember checking each time...

DeletedUser

My friend just got a quarter horse ($1400 worth) from grave robber(90% luck), so I'd say 90%+ luck is needed to get the walking stick.

DeletedUser

My friend just got a quarter horse ($1400 worth) from grave robber(90% luck), so I'd say 90%+ luck is needed to get the walking stick.

Not really,I have found revolver no 1 [$2350] & Huckleberry's slingshot[$1360] by grave robbing.So it varies from time to time.
With PA it is very much possible to get that stick by grave robbing.

DeletedUser

Not really,I have found revolver no 1 [$2350] & Huckleberry's slingshot[$1360] by grave robbing.So it varies from time to time.
With PA it is very much possible to get that stick by grave robbing.

Are you looking at the buy value? I always look at the sales value, and revolver nr 1 is 1175 in sales value.

The best I've found while grave robbing is a rusty cavalry sabre.
Sales price: 2100$
Buy value: 4200$

DeletedUser

you have PA I'm assuming?

everyone is using the sell price, not the buy price...