Fancy shoes and walking stick?

DeletedUser

I am trying to make a genltemens outfit but am having trouble locating the walking stick and fancy shoes. Have checked almost every large town around and non of them carry either. Do I just have to do high luck jobs and hope for the best here? Or did I miss a town.

DeletedUser

Existing stores will not have the new items ... only newly ranked stores will have the chance of getting them ....

DeletedUser

Here you go-
Gentleman's set:
Brown Top hat
Fancy dress coat
Fancy shoes
Black Tie
Walking stick(<<<--- You cannot find it in the shops which are already build , 'coz its a new update)

DeletedUser

Weak! So the town with maxed stores will have to start up a new tailor and build it up. I guess my people better get started. Thank you for the answer.

Are the fancy shoes also new? Because I have never heard of them before.

DeletedUser

Yep,..If the tailor has passed a certain level (Say lvl 5)..It won't get any newly released items that are available to others who has started building after this update.

DeletedUser

by the way, the walking stick is listed as a product on west stats. so dont expect to get it as a weapon or something. you'll prolly have to find it like piece of note part 1

DeletedUser

It says what items you get at what building levels in weststats

DeletedUser

I think the gentleman's set is the best. If you completed all the needed items, you get a lot of bonuses and a whooping +10 charisma, I think.

DeletedUser

I like the gentleman's set more.
+60 LP for any job! That's what I want

DeletedUser

Is there a SS or a quote of the Gentlemans Set saying 60 LP towards all jobs ?

I'd guess it's for one particular job, but the job isn't listed yet.

DeletedUser

if you have the whole set, then the charlatans set is definitely the best. otherwise, the gentlemans one has it. but the farmers set is a relatively cheap and easy one to get, and can really help those who cant do some of the listed jobs for quests because they are pure in the wrong skills for those jobs. like it is fairly difficult for a pure setting traps player to do the job cowboy, however, this set can get you half way there. this isn't the best example, because none of the clothes themselves really help, but you get the point.

DeletedUser

I think it means +60 for all jobs.
With the full Gentleman's Set, you have exactly 200+ to trading with indians/trading just from clothes.

Gentleman's Set

img.php
img.php
img.php
img.php
Walking Stick

Bonuses with 2 items
+1 Charisma
+8 Appearance
+5 labor points

Bonuses with 3 items
+3 Charisma
+8 Appearance
+8 Leadership
+15 labor points

Bonuses with 4 items
+6 Charisma
+8 Appearance
+8 Leadership
+8 Trading
+30 labor points

Bonuses with 5 items
+10 Charisma
+16 Appearance
+8 Leadership
+8 Trading
+60 labor points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it means +60 for all jobs.
With the full Gentleman's Set, you have exactly 200+ to trading with indians/trading just from clothes.

Gentleman's Set

img.php
img.php
img.php
img.php
Walking Stick

Bonuses with 2 items
+1 Charisma
+8 Appearance
+5 labor points

Bonuses with 3 items
+3 Charisma
+8 Appearance
+8 Leadership
+15 labor points

Bonuses with 4 items
+6 Charisma
+8 Appearance
+8 Leadership
+8 Trading
+30 labor points

Bonuses with 5 items
+10 Charisma
+16 Appearance
+8 Leadership
+8 Trading
+60 labor points

i know thats what it meant. i wasn't talking about the gentleman's set anymore.
for the charlatans set, you get +120 to charlatan, but i dont know what the clothes add.
my point was that the cheapness of the farmers set makes it good for newer players.

DeletedUser

The whole charlatan set gives +213 for charlatan...
I still like gentleman's more though.
But charlatan is a definite second.

DeletedUser

the charlatan set is the best one for dueling.

it would be interesting to have a dueling set of extremely rare, shiny items, that are named like guns are. like the most expensive items in the game, only accessible through quests/finding them.