Fancy shoes and walking stick?

DeletedUser

pi-man I know what it says on weststats, but I can't find any SS's of it showing +60LP - but it should probably be single job specific.

Read the top of the itemstats page at the weststats ...

"Please note that this page is a Work in progress! Not all data will be present and some may be inaccurate."

Show me a SS of even 2 items with them saying +5LP and not list a job and that shall remove my doubts.

DeletedUser

I will get you a SS just as soon as I buy my black tie (by tomorrow morning).

I'm pretty sure it's for every job, based on the prices of the items relative to the charlatan set...

DeletedUser

by work in progress, i dont think they mean that it may be wrong, but that they dont have all of the information, such as the dancers set.

DeletedUser

pi-man I know what it says on weststats, but I can't find any SS's of it showing +60LP - but it should probably be single job specific.

Show me a SS of even 2 items with them saying +5LP and not list a job and that shall remove my doubts.

I only have a 2 item bonus atm with my gentleman set, but it DOES have a +5 lp to any job. I'll grab a ss atm and add it to this.

setbonus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the gentleman set gives the labour points to all the jobs , i calculated at several jobs :) and it is going to help a lot more people with the bonuses

DeletedUser

And with all the 5 items..You get a bonus of 10 charisma and 60 Lp.. :D..Now that good!..

DeletedUser

Do you think you can loot gentlemans stick on "Grave Robbery", maby the luck is "To high"...?

DeletedUser

the walking stick is $1400
The best I've gotten without PA is $1340.

so I would say no

DeletedUser

is it possible to have too high of luck to find something? something about that just seems weird.

DeletedUser

Do you think you can loot gentlemans stick on "Grave Robbery", maby the luck is "To high"...?

Unless its tied to a specific job you should be able to get it on any job with 85%+ luck

DeletedUser

If you are basing it on its value then yes.

I would expect it to be a high luck or high end difficulty job as its far more valube than any other product....either that a drop rate like piece of note part 1 due to how good the set is compared to the others.

Its all speculation till someone finds one though :S

DeletedUser

I have a walking stick!

>>>>(At my home..My Grandpa uses it XD)

DeletedUser

Rofl.... Nice one there.... We just have to wait til someone finds it, and that will take a while... :huh: Thats bad. I'm doing 4 hours graverobbery now on swedish server... You never know, I might loot it :laugh:

DeletedUser

lol same here..
I guess we will get one while doing 'Burglary'..Maybe we can steal one from a house?...

DeletedUser

Nice, wonder what the bonus of the outfit will be when I buy those good looking shoes.