Fancy shoes and walking stick?

DeletedUser

you have PA I'm assuming?

everyone is using the sell price, not the buy price...

Yeah, I love premium :bandit: I usually do get things with a little less value, with a sales price of $1000-$1500

8d3af89cavsabre.jpg

DeletedUser

I want PA...

I'll put my finds for grave robber up:

W7:
2 hours and...$325
6 hours and...$325
4 hours and...$1075
6 hours and...$900
10 hours and...$1200
10 hours and...$1000
4 hours and...$1075
2 hours and...$1000
-----Stopped praying everyday-----
14 hours and...$600
4 hours and...$925
8 hours and...$950
16 hours and...$500 Stone Chain
4 hours and...$700 Piece of a note (Part 1)
6 hours and...$1225
18 hours and...$720
8 hours and...$900
4+ hours and...$

W8:
-----Stopped praying everyday-----
27 hours and...$1340 Granmont's Pistol
10 hours and...$500 talisman
8 hours and...$900
10 hours and...$550
2 hours and...$825
4 hours and...$1000
2 hours and...$825
8+ hours and...$

Based on this, it looks like I have a long ways to go to get the walking stick...

DeletedUser

I see you ahve found some talimans, do you have any idea on what they are used for?

DeletedUser

You are all assuming a product must come from a job....something we know isn't true from quest's already in place :nowink:

DeletedUser

If I could ever acquire a pair of moccasins I could do the third leg of the Level 67 quest, on the sheriff side of things. Need to find myself an Indian shoe store someplace.

DeletedUser

did anyone noticed that the pearl necklace is also "missing" from the general store? i think its goin to be a quest where from you'll have to choice from the peral necklace and the walking stick... what do you guys say?

DeletedUser

did anyone noticed that the pearl necklace is also "missing" from the general store? i think its goin to be a quest where from you'll have to choice from the peral necklace and the walking stick... what do you guys say?

That wouldn't suprise me in the least

Add to that as a product to have a skill bonus is unusual currently and its a very good item for a melee dueler, I realy do think its a quest reward or part of a quest reward

DeletedUser

That kinda sounds logical. Couse it will make the "gender decision" 1quest somewere kinda high up in lvl. Why not the one on lvl 67? Maby joining the bandits gives walking stick and sheriff pearl neckless or vice versa?

DeletedUser

Yeaah... But it aint close to the cost of the Walking stick. So it gotta be like extrem luck if you should be able to loot the stick.

DeletedUser

For non-PA adventurers, I would suggest 80% as the minimum for finding it...

DeletedUser

Well...I found pearl necklace during the fire fighter job....so the quest option is off.

DeletedUser

It's been well established that pearl necklaces and walking sticks can both be found on jobs, besides the walking stick being a reward in one of the level 67 quests.

DeletedUser

Friend just found Walking Stick also in Grave Robber w- 46lp's - No premium!

Too bad shes a female character, but still give hope to those not on premiums

DeletedUser

okay

i dont use premium either, so it is very possible to find it..Only need fancy shoes, to complete the set, but they seem, to be harder to find;)

DeletedUser

Nice

iwe been searching for a while, but now it seems like, that every body has them:bandit:But thanks for the offer man iwe found some town, that has it...But thanks anyway's:D