Dueling

DeletedUser

psskymoon.jpg

;)
How can you hit that much head shoot and only take 1 hit :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

-Neo- oh -Neo-

A change of town will not help you. On the contrary ... not even one hit?

screenshotjl.png

DeletedUser9470

lol, i was hoping that being in the best duelling town my luck would be enhanced!

nice stuff ir
u are a defensive beast. respect.

DeletedUser

Feel free to attack me whenever you want Sn0wLe0pard.

I might just do that one day maybe, before I delete due to boredom.. But I do like dueling Constantinople's tactics orientated worker since he keeps sending me messages and then blocking me from replying the most, then super sleepy ImTealc. I pretty much flit between those two towns praying one of them is awake.

If they're both in Hibernation mode I head to Diablo Rodge. Hotpoint dodged well last time and but I havent managed to get down there for a while. Despite his cocky in game message I have not been visited by him.

If desperate for a duel I pray that BadAssSam is awake, last time he dueled me when I was in Fort Battle gear, he got KO'd!

DeletedUser

Gone now. If Shez has any cash ($70,000 depositted just) left over after building the town, get her to initiate an attack on some Constantinople Fort Berkie.

Sleep less people! It might stay interesting.

Well done to Killmatic on his wins today, you lost the first one, but since I hadn't bothered logging in since midday you won the next two.

DeletedUser13388

Gone now. If Shez has any cash ($70,000 depositted just) left over after building the town, get her to initiate an attack on some Constantinople Fort Berkie.

Sleep less people! It might stay interesting.

Well done to Killmatic on his wins today, you lost the first one, but since I hadn't bothered logging in since midday you won the next two.

Bahh mate,you are quitting the game,when we just agreed to duel each other.What about to make 5-6 duels before you go off :)

DeletedUser9470

to be fair OAN is wearing a noob weapon for some reason!
but still i can't get a hit on Ir.Ufis and was just being rather optimistic...
I got this:

AwesomeOANduel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congrats Neo, you managed to beat OAN in what seems to be fort fighting clothes.

DeletedUser9470

Congrats Neo, you managed to beat OAN in what seems to be fort fighting clothes.

thanks man!
I think its pretty impressive too!

I dont see anyone 24 levels lower than me landing a hit on me even if I had absolutely no clothes on!!

I would certainly congratulate anyone, even a soldier, who would attempt such a thing, let alone succeed... proves there is a bit of courage behind that screen and succeeding proves there is a tremendous amount of skill.

In fact I am 100 % sure that you will not find anyone 24 levels lower than me able to beat me with no clothes on at all...
;)
thank you for your praise!

ps: As you want to prolong on the subject note that I laughed my head off when OAN showed with 1100HP out of 3000HP at the Fort Battle!!!!
rotflmao!

DeletedUser

ps: As you want to prolong on the subject note that I laughed my head off when OAN showed with 1100HP out of 3000HP at the Fort Battle!!!!
rotflmao!

Which fort battle, the first one you lost under the attackers being lead by OAN or the second one that you lost against OAN leading the attackers? Or was it the one today where 50 more defenders than attackers were present?

As for the topic on the dueling level/character level span, I decided to go and dig this back up from a few pages ago:

lolc.png

You say that you can beat a half dueler 24 levels higher than you in dueling clothes then thats fine. I'll just say that I can beat a repeced/half-respeced ninja worker 21 levels higher than me who was wearing resistance clothing and a conquistador sword.

DeletedUser

Train robber,
That must be the umpteenth time you post that duel, in I don't know how many threads. It dates months back, don't you have anything new to show off.. ;)

DeletedUser

Train robber,
That must be the umpteenth time you post that duel, in I don't know how many threads. It dates months back, don't you have anything new to show off.. ;)

I will admit that I've posted it alot :rolleyes:

As for something new, I haven't been actively dueling in a while, I'm doing alot of quests and money jobs so I can get the last piece of the charlatan set and get some levels up.

DeletedUser9470

testing:

[report=14810459f96f49b4ba]Duel: -Neo- vs. DTrain09[/report]