Dueling

DeletedUser9470

testing:

[report=14810459f96f49b4ba]Duel: -Neo- vs. DTrain09[/report]

I wounder what all of this was about?
in 2 clicks you can get an img sent to anyone with any type link... so whas thepoint in doing all of this rating a duel etc to only be able to post via an ingame message?

DeletedUser13020

If you change the restrictions setting on the duel reports to "public" then anyone in that world can put that into their address bar while in game to watch that duel report. But I think it will be mostly useful to show fellow town members through the forum the duels you had.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you change the restrictions setting on the duel reports to "public" then anyone in that world can put that into their address bar while in game to watch that duel report. But I think it will be mostly useful to show fellow town members through the forum the duels you had.
I think it won't work.

I just try put one of mine into the address bar but can't watch. Then I put in an in-game message and preview it, it works.

Therefore, it's BBCode type of thing so I think it would only work when u put in an in-game message and preview it.

DeletedUser9470

so this is a way of showing a duel in the forum?
because it doesnt work in:
-ingame chat
-external chat
-external forum ie here
where you would like to post reports...
the ingame forum you try and keep spam-free.

not only that, there are way too many steps
to show a report you have to:
1 - open report page
2 - open report
3 - open restriction setting page
4 - set restriction
5 - open link page
6 - copy link
7 - open forum/message
8 - paste link
9 - send

If you just do a screenshot on an autoloading website:
1 - press screenshot button
2 - copy link
3 - open forum/message
4 - paste link
5 - send

what are the restrictions for anyway?
what a waste of time!

point 1:
if you set restricted to town well your enemy has exact same report anyway! so the restriction does absolutely nothing as he can set to public.

point 2:
when you want to share a report you tend to share it with a person you want to share it with! wether that be a guy in your town or public...
and not with people (if any) you dont want to share it with!!!

point 3:
When you share a report it is for 2 reasons:
a-show the dodging to a tagmate
b-brag about how good the duel outcome was for yourself
I cant see where the need for restricting has come from? especialy as in both cases you do not care who gets to see the report, in fact the more the merrier, as long as the people who you want to show have seen it...

DeletedUser13020

My mistake Louis.McQueen, you are correct.

Neo they aren't perfect, but that doesn't mean that they are completely useless. They eliminate any need for other outside duel converters for when you want to post em in your towns forum. All the steps you mentioned take like 3 seconds total.

DeletedUser9470

My mistake Louis.McQueen, you are correct.

Neo they aren't perfect, but that doesn't mean that they are completely useless. They eliminate any need for other outside duel converters for when you want to post em in your towns forum. All the steps you mentioned take like 3 seconds total.

thats when you are lucky enough to live in an area where you get good internet.
if that was the case id still be lining up proper 1 sec noble trains on tribal wars...
in my case a step can take anything between 1 sec and 1 minute depending on ifi need to restart the browser because the gme has blocked on a frame...
that said i do see your point about the duel converters (that are just as useless)
lol

DeletedUser9470

screenshot2b118.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol, I didn't expect this to happen against someone with hernando's sword.

duel report.jpg

DeletedUser

RedNeon wins the duel, gains 36 experience points and steals $1423 from chester77777.

Now thats a hellava lot of cash :]
And I swear its not false

DeletedUser

The most I've taken in a duel $2,961

DeletedUser14793

Total health points
- 373 HP

Total health points
- 757 HP dgorsk wins the duel and gains 218 experience points. Un-real did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

I get a shiny new gun and as soon as I start using it I can see the magic:

blazinggun.jpg

blazinggun2.jpg

(That guy had Hernando's sword :razz:)

DeletedUser

If you believe this is a fake look at my profile on W9. Name is SoldierofDeath

SoldierofDeath wins the duel, gains 500 experience points and steals $10 from ViriM

DeletedUser9470

SoldierofDeath wins the duel, gains 500 experience points and steals $10 from ViriM

500xp! well maybe after a few years you will get close to a record!
untill then stick to w9 where you live!

DeletedUser9470

Congrats Neo, you managed to beat OAN in what seems to be fort fighting clothes.

So beating a soldier non duellist 25 levels higher is not a good duel but
it is when hes only 4 levels higher with hernando?

The duel against kiwigirl looks good, but then it wasnt a total domination a lot of blood spilt on both sides... and i dont think kiwigirl is pure duelist.
but still it is nice to get wins against higher levels, i give you that.
as far as im concerned a win against any soldier of higher level is a good win, wether they are with hernando or not...
grats dude.

500xp! well maybe after a few years of duelling you will get close to a record! i dont think so, others are miles ahead of you!
untill then tho stick to w9 where you belong!