Dueling

DeletedUser10095

Bye Bye Freemont Street...

Total health points
- 128 HP Total health points
- 563 HP

kayakpaddler passes out. pscspyderrr wins the duel, gains 240 experience points and steals $82 from kayakpaddler.

Total health points
- 135 HP Total health points
- 709 HP

pscspyderrr wins the duel, gains 259 experience points and steals $52 from OxoTower.

DeletedUser

bucnaked wins the duel, gains 42 experience points and steals $589 from F********
my best take ever?;)
bucnaked wins the duel, gains 12 experience points and steals $828 from b****

today same town
bucnaked wins the duel, gains 8 experience points and steals $552 from b****
F******* passes out. bucnaked wins the duel, gains 36 experience points and steals $275 from F*******.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

psc1.jpg

Fremont street is easy for you but I am not. :)

DeletedUser

duel6.png

That was about 8 hours ago. My internet was screwed up for the past 8 hours so I haven't been on, but I just decided to duel him again once it started to work again a few minutes ago and won by about 200 and got a level up. I'm too lazy to put the second report up though :laugh:

DeletedUser14793

No hit
Total health points
- 642 HP
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $10 from Microdot.

Microdot Today at 5:23 AM
youre just pathetic. the point of the game is to get exp when dueling, youre just a moron that dont get it..lmfaol

cry me a river. the point of dueling is to win, every dueler plays different. sadly your the one that dosent get it.

DeletedUser

Seems like someone 21 character levels higher than me is having a tough time winning against me now :D. Biggest duel upset in world 10 yet?....

lolc.png

You know how I was saying that he should pick on someone 20 levels higher than me in my past posts? Well if this keeps up like my past win I take that back. But really, it was a great duel. Now I hope that I can fight like that all the time!

DeletedUser9470

andojus.jpg

all were warned yet i still get an incoming NOOOB from time to time!

Please bring it on!!! I love free stats :D
thats 2 in one nite/month!
wolfemanbarbie.jpg

DeletedUser

bucnaked passes out. Ugly Duckling wins the duel, gains 2 experience points and steals $44 from bucnaked.
Ugly Duckling
Level 43
Dueling level 57
Challenger

first time being ko'd took 500 damage
good job ducky see if you can find some other ppl 14 lvls below you to pick on lol

DeletedUser9470

bucnaked passes out. Ugly Duckling wins the duel, gains 2 experience points and steals $44 from bucnaked.
Ugly Duckling
Level 43
Dueling level 57
Challenger

first time being ko'd took 500 damage
good job ducky see if you can find some other ppl 14 lvls below you to pick on lol

you got kod by ducky!!!!??????
you must be really weak then!

DeletedUser

you got kod by ducky!!!!??????
you must be really weak then!
well I am an adventurer not a dueler or soldier?so most my skill points go towards attributes that allow me to complete quests and ducky is a soldier who was 15 dueling lvls above me when he chose to come bully me

DeletedUser13388

well I am an adventurer not a dueler or soldier?so most my skill points go towards attributes that allow me to complete quests and ducky is a soldier who was 15 dueling lvls above me when he chose to come bully me

125-37 stats ? You are pure dueler.Who you are trying to fool ?

Better face the lose like man.It isnt your first and for sure wont be your last.

"im
bucnaked
and im here to duel you"

Imo you are here to cry ;)

DeletedUser

125-37 stats ? You are pure dueler.Who you are trying to fool ?

Better face the lose like man.It isnt your first and for sure wont be your last.

"im
bucnaked
and im here to duel you"

Imo you are here to cry ;)
i thought the very same thing when i read that post ;)

DeletedUser

anhlong1122
Level 46
Dueling level 73
worker_small.png
Duel location

Mercenary Hideout-MC
undertaker_woman_small.png
chen1234
Level 63
Dueling level 83
Challenger Strike: Left shoulder
- 233 HP

Strike: Left arm
- 10 HP Strike: Left arm
- 172 HP

Strike: Left shoulder
- 30 HP Strike: Right arm
- 187 HP

- 37 HP Strike: Left arm
- 159 HP

- 34 HP Strike: Left shoulder
- 228 HP

- 35 HP No hit

Strike: Left shoulder
- 35 HP Strike: Right arm
- 111 HP

No hit Total health points
- 1090 HP

Total health points
- 181 HP anhlong1122 passes out. chen1234 wins the duel, gains 89 experience points and steals $139 from anhlong1122.

H sword vs shard machete :sad:
p/s: um, how can u hit that much headshot :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Some of the high ranked duelists on this world are really poor:

ImTealc passes out. Sn0wLe0pard wins the duel and gains 152 experience points. ImTealc did not carry any cash and Sn0wLe0pard walks away without taking any money.

setramar passes out. Sn0wLe0pard wins the duel, gains 159 experience points and steals $2 from setramar.

DeletedUser

This is the kind of thing that makes my day.

screenshote.png

DeletedUser

setramar passes out. Sn0wLe0pard wins the duel, gains 161 experience points and steals $50 from setramar.

My god is he awful.

Tactics man hotpoint in his town beat me today when I attacked and sent me a rather cocky in game message...

Well if you are so good, attack me. Your boots & coat give you little solider bonus when you attack. Or would you rather keep dueling a builder?