Dueling

DeletedUser

teh train robber passes out. Fesstus wins the duel, gains 186 experience points and steals $21 from teh train robber.

DeletedUser15169

Big Elijah passes out. j dahl wins the duel, gains 19 experience points and steals $7 from Big Elijah.

A soldier by the way

DeletedUser

teh train robber passes out. Fesstus wins the duel, gains 186 experience points and steals $21 from teh train robber.

Yeah good job. I wasn't checking my HP and thought I had 400 but I only had around 300 from when Reverand dueled me. The score was -267 to -388 at the time so I would of have won anyway. :D But it was still a good duel, we both hit on like every round.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes you beat me quite soundly in all 4 duels but KO'd yourself on the last one.

DeletedUser17048

Closest duel EVER! lmao
duel.png

Edit: i had my pillow and my slippers on, realized it after i posted even more epic

DeletedUser

bucnaked wins the duel, gains 14 experience points and steals $15 from naserfarahbod.

DeletedUser

bucnaked wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $53 from Garrett398.

Garrett398 wins the duel, gains 37 experience points and steals $16 from bucnaked.

bucnaked wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $51 from Garrett398.

bucnaked wins the duel, gains 46 experience points and steals $12 from reo157.

bucnaked wins the duel, gains 16 experience points and steals $21 from DATREE.

bucnaked wins the duel, gains 20 experience points and steals $95 from six string slinger.

Mad Dog Dave wins the duel, gains 44 experience points and steals $43 from bucnaked.

bucnaked wins the duel, gains 29 experience points and steals $96 from dustjim.

;)

DeletedUser

Me? yeah, i never lost a duel.

Thats what undefeated means RIGHT?:dry:

EDIT: jack if i was around your level(which i am not) i would give you a duel and make you lose :D

Just for fun of course:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Another Edit: Jack, You realize this is the world 10 dueling thread right? Not the world 3... And if what i am seeing is right then you are posting in the wrong section. You signature says you are w3. You need to be posting your duels Here

DeletedUser

2 Levels, some cash and a few KO's, not a bad return imo

SpankoElMonkio passes out. Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 112 experience points and steals $41 from SpankoElMonkio.
Vares passes out. Furryicecubes wins the duel and gains 68 experience points. Vares did not carry any cash and Furryicecubes walks away without taking any money.
Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 179 experience points and steals $145 from Treapwood.
oufootball1008 wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $62 from Furryicecubes.
Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 175 experience points and steals $100 from The Calzone.
Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 150 experience points and steals $8 from mitch123456.
Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 84 experience points and steals $22 from skipper52.
Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 111 experience points and steals $18 from Tantrik.
Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 126 experience points and steals $19 from Frank an Jesse James.
Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 139 experience points and steals $110 from nadflor.
mitch123456 passes out. Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 119 experience points and steals $6 from mitch123456.
Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 68 experience points and steals $22 from skipper52.
Furryicecubes wins the duel, gains 82 experience points and steals $12 from Tantrik.
Krassel wins the duel, gains 144 experience points and steals $69 from Furryicecubes.

DeletedUser

LOve to give u a duel but 6h of traveling suck
btw, a few repost for Diggo
Total health points
- 3 HP

Total health points
- 483 HP anhlong1122 wins the duel, gains 115 experience points and steals $47 from Kramus.

Total health points
- 261 HP

Total health points
- 425 HP anhlong1122 wins the duel, gains 139 experience points and steals $76 from thediuk.

No hit

Total health points
- 323 HP anhlong1122 wins the duel, gains 122 experience points and steals $64 from Pragmar.

DeletedUser

I might pop over that way if I get chance ;) would be interesting especially with all the exp potentially on offer over there ;)

DeletedUser632

hooooa..you're 10 -TEN- levels up.. not to mention the weapon..