Dueling

DeletedUser13388

GeorgK passes out. DraGonFlyBG wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $9 from GeorgK.

George Hurst passes out. DraGonFlyBG wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $49 from George Hurst.

DraGonFlyBG wins the duel and gains 1 experience point. godsarseii did not carry any cash and DraGonFlyBG walks away without taking any money.

Old Jelly-Arm passes out. DraGonFlyBG wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Old Jelly-Arm did not carry any cash and DraGonFlyBG walks away without taking any money.

DraGonFlyBG wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $4 from HeftySmurf.

DraGonFlyBG wins the duel, gains 1 experience point and steals $288 from crockogrunt.

mudd666 passes out. DraGonFlyBG wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. mudd666 did not carry any cash and DraGonFlyBG walks away without taking any money.

Elmyr passes out. DraGonFlyBG wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Elmyr did not carry any cash and DraGonFlyBG walks away without taking any money.

14.11.2009 is the date of all this duels ;)

P.S.:

One Armed Ninja passes out. DraGonFlyBG wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. One Armed Ninja did not carry any cash and DraGonFlyBG walks away without taking any money.

Tears0fBlood passes out. DraGonFlyBG wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $24 from Tears0fBlood.

Nekos4n78 passes out. DraGonFlyBG wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $9 from Nekos4n78.

Angeldee passes out. DraGonFlyBG wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Angeldee did not carry any cash and DraGonFlyBG walks away without taking any money.

nutbag passes out. DraGonFlyBG wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. nutbag did not carry any cash and DraGonFlyBG walks away without taking any money.

From 13.11.2009 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15169

Thought I should post a few duels I had with soldiers that have better equip and higher level than me. Of those, one attacked me and LOST, and two are allied with IJ towns...

Total health points
- 106 HP

Total health points
- 242 HP
j dahl wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $70 from sholug.

---
No hit

Total health points
- 81 HP
j dahl wins the duel and gains 12 experience points. DeadEye Dik did not carry any cash and j dahl walks away without taking any money.

---
Total health points
- 82 HP

Total health points
- 145 HP
j dahl wins the duel, gains 26 experience points and steals $5 from Lancaster.

DeletedUser14793

Total health points
- 30 HP
Total health points
- 147 HP
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 32 experience points and steals $28 from jebbadiah freeman.

DeletedUser

This is what happened when I got attacked today... :)

shatterhandduel.jpg

DeletedUser

Here is a few of my duels over the last 10 days and a couple favorites
I don't like to include my losses, I heard its bad luck. lol

Ringworm passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 79 experience points and steals $62 from Ringworm.
HellRIseN passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 74 experience points and steals $3 from HellRIseN.
Ivory89 passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 37 experience points and steals $26 from Ivory89.
Diabolix passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 51 experience points and steals $30 from Diabolix.
BadAssSam passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 65 experience points and steals $13 from BadAssSam.
BuffaloChips passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 54 experience points and steals $12 from BuffaloChips.
The Scarface passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 40 experience points and steals $12 from The Scarface.
gunnigunn passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 3 experience points and steals $6 from gunnigunn.
killursoul2 passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 21 experience points and steals $5 from killursoul2.
Eleramon passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $25 from Eleramon.
mihman passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel and gains 43 experience points. mihman did not carry any cash
Khalkis passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel and gains 26 experience points. Khalkis did not carry any cash
Curmudgeon passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel and gains 15 experience points. Curmudgeon did not carry any cash
DesertKing passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $42 from DesertKing.
softwynd passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 19 experience points and steals $5 from softwynd.
transeu passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 16 experience points and steals $5 from transeu.
scaraoscky passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 17 experience points and steals $23 from scaraoscky.
Taksas027 passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $1 from Taksas027.
rogiTW passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 23 experience points and steals $22 from rogiTW.
mudd666 passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 3 experience points and steals $12 from mudd666.
GeorgK passes out. *CONAN* wins the duel, gains 18 experience points and steals $37 from GeorgK.

*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 45 experience points and steals $37 from Giakoumis.
*CONAN* wins the duel and gains 90 experience points. ImTealc did not carry any cash
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 24 experience points and steals $91 from minsc.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 54 experience points and steals $72 from HeftySmurf.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 75 experience points and steals $7 from Billy the Blade.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 25 experience points and steals $59 from HellRIseN.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 75 experience points and steals $44 from Belaven.
*CONAN* wins the duel and gains 20 experience points. locdog did not carry any cash
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 75 experience points and steals $7 from Billy the Blade.
*CONAN* wins the duel and gains 28 experience points. inggosalon did not carry any cash
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 12 experience points and steals $111 from suyimna.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $3 from lost23p.
*CONAN* wins the duel and gains 33 experience points. dagwood dog did not carry any cash
*CONAN* wins the duel and gains 13 experience points. Jetty37 did not carry any cash
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 20 experience points and steals $43 from whale.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $84 from lost23p.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 36 experience points and steals $4 from inggosalon
*CONAN* wins the duel and gains 36 experience points. Rob Crockett did not carry any cash
*CONAN* wins the duel and gains 25 experience points. edpril did not carry any cash
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $2 from Cragsterboy.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 56 experience points and steals $4 from GeorgK.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 59 experience points and steals $23 from eliel007.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 57 experience points and steals $17 from Latvian.
*CONAN* wins the duel and gains 35 experience points. Angeldee did not carry any cash
*CONAN* wins the duel and gains 35 experience points. Kaylana did not carry any cash
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $26 from gudulanzi11.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 45 experience points and steals $37 from Giakoumis.
*CONAN* wins the duel, gains 27 experience points and steals $23 from Denisero.
*CONAN* wins the duel and gains 3 experience points. nutbag did not carry any cash

DeletedUser

any duellers in that list?;)

Do you mean dueler as in the character dueler,or do you mean dueler
as in someone that has dueling skills?

you should have spent a little bit of time checking a few of the people
on that list before you asked that question. Go ahead and check it, just cut and paste the names of any of them and search. 90% of all the dueling I do is in retaliation for attacks on members of my town. We don't get a lot of builders attacking our members. with the exception of (I Build Stuff) lol.

DeletedUser

Right, anyway, here is the bulk of *CONAN*'s pass-outs. As you can see, he mainly targets duelers/soldiers. I don't think this is intentional, just the stated way of things:

Ringworm 48
mercenary_small.png

HellRIseN 35
cavalry_small.png

Ivory89 35
hangdog_small.png

Diabolix 36
mexican_small.png

BadAssSam 34
bountyhunter_woman_small.png

BuffaloChips 33
iroquois_small.png

gunnigunn 39
vagabond_small.png

killursoul2 30
bountyhunter_small.png

Eleramon 30
gunslinger_small.png

mihman 32
mexican_small.png

Khalkis 31
mercenary_woman_small.png

Curmudgeon 33
cavalry_small.png

DesertKing 34
mexican_small.png

softwynd 44
vagabond_small.png

transeu 35
iroquois_small.png

scaraoscky 32
indian_small.png

So, let's move on. Let's talk about how studly I am, and how everyone wants my children. Or maybe about how I hate all of you. ;)

DeletedUser10095

Only because he has always whooped me,
And
Only because I know he's around somewhere....

Total health points
- 539 HP Total health points
- 656 HP

pscspyderrr wins the duel and gains 60 experience points. DraGonFlyBG did not carry any cash and pscspyderrr walks away without taking any money.

Sorry, I'm no good at making the pretty posts.

DeletedUser

Two last round saves... thanks for the great duels Ferret Death and Dregore.

DeletedUser15169

Total health points
- 179 HP Total health points
- 186 HP

j dahl wins the duel and gains 34 experience points. sdjx22 did not carry any cash and j dahl walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 314 HP Total health points
- 187 HP

sdjx22 wins the duel and gains 1 experience point. j dahl did not carry any cash and sdjx22 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 200 HP Total health points
- 53 HP

j dahl passes out. sdjx22 wins the duel and gains 1 experience point. j dahl did not carry any cash and sdjx22 walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 179 HP Total health points
- 186 HP

j dahl wins the duel and gains 34 experience points. sdjx22 did not carry any cash and j dahl walks away without taking any money.
Total health points
- 314 HP Total health points
- 187 HP

sdjx22 wins the duel and gains 1 experience point. j dahl did not carry any cash and sdjx22 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 200 HP Total health points
- 53 HP

j dahl passes out. sdjx22 wins the duel and gains 1 experience point. j dahl did not carry any cash and sdjx22 walks away without taking any money.

Wow! You were lucky to have won for once, Go and thank the Onion now! :D

DeletedUser11353

This is what happened to the last guy who decided to attack me
No hit

Total health points
- 674 HP cro sharpshooter wins the duel, gains 139 experience points and steals $32 from kahitanonato.

DeletedUser15169

Total health points
- 59 HP

Total health points
- 70 HP
j dahl wins the duel, gains 62 experience points and steals $93 from Hellstromm.

DeletedUser

hehe, yep. I was experimenting with headshots. The funny part is, you didn't get to keep that cash, as a town mate soon thereafter passed you out. :)

DeletedUser

duelz.jpg

Legend in the making... SK8ERMAN!!!!

I quit world 10 for a while but now i am back in it so MC better watch out.