Duelers W-1 AND W-6-Who is the best 1-10

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser

From when I still played back in the day, from either personal experience or just what I've seen/heard, I'd say top 10 duelers in no particular order are as follows:

Whistlingleaf
Realm of Deceit
Steviefow
Scary Poppins
Tuxedo
Rocneasta
Holysatan
Codect
Bigpopa
Ascotia

DeletedUser

i know 2 really good ones for there lebels
labros1312
nightmare7
tjeyre an excellent pair who are amazing at dueling

DeletedUser41

Yeah they are good for their level, glad they are in our group of towns, harder to find really good lower/mid level duellers to take care of the pests grrrr.

Due to their level and time playing this world, they deserve a mention but wouldnt make an all time top 10 at the minute, maybe when they have been playing another 6 months and catch up to the big boys, they can stake a true claim, hopefully they will stick around that long.

DeletedUser

Well they must be decent.. but if so, what am I? :razz:

I wish I'd started early on, I've been lucky to be in the best dueling town in the west and I'd like to think had realm got me drunk 6 months earlier I'd have been the scurge of more towns then I have been.

I don't know enough of the top duelers outside the Shadow City aside from the obvious to make a list, but I think Hans Bros has to have another mention, I just can't comprehend the effort he puts into it.

DeletedUser16628

Hey wildman right there with you I'm not far off from banging with the big boys I'm in their school just a different class.What I love is the many different views of who's the best love hearing it from new players another perspective on some great players.

DeletedUser41

Didnt want to mention wildman, as he is my real life bud and it may be construed as favouritism :razz:

DeletedUser16628

I'd love to see koxer vs kman288 and steviefow vs the winner and then ag3352 vs roland deschain any chance of seeing some heavy action I'm eager to see who's the best now.

DeletedUser41

Steviefow just destroyed Koxer. Hit him 8 rounds but he is a resistance dueller.

Total health points
- 171 HP
Total health points
- 561 HP
steviefow wins the duel, gains 304 experience points and steals $30 from koxer.

And i just Ko'd Fonte and AG3352 yesterday :) Got bored and moved points back to duelling.

DeletedUser544

lets see, so many good duelers in the past that are gone; do we consider those? I will go through my list of good challenges...

steviefow - super tough; I don't believe I have ever beaten him when attacking him. One of the few soldiers I won't challenge unless at full health =)

Realm of Deceit - one of the other soldiers I won't challenge unless at full health. for the same reasons as Stevie.

Azuk - this guy is a good dueler and high level but I have never had any real trouble with him...

Peddler - as RoD said, this guy is a killer. back in the bygone days I used to dominate him, but at some point he got his tactics up and from then on, I get KOed every time I take a shot at him. Never have defended against him, I don't think he attacks that often.

Josey Wales - my towns version of Peddler; Josey doesn't do much attacking and isn't a pure dueler; but he is a soldier and has his defensive stats allocated in the right way to be a handful. there have been times where damage resistors have KOed me and gone on to get smoked by Josey

bigpopa - another good dueler (from what I have heard) who I have never really had much trouble with... although he is respecing skills now that he hit lvl99 so I would expect him to get much more dominant soon

ag3352 - never fought as we are allies. I remember when ag was respecing to become a dueler and we had several long discussions on what builds were out there in w1. apparently he/she chose the right build

phonebook - we go back and forth. he usually must lose a duel or two to figure out my aim/dodge pattern (much like passis used to) before he can win. I don't have much respect for him as a dueler

fonte - only fought him a couple times; although his alter-ego passis used to be a regular pain in my side

Tuxedo - a good dueler, and high level, but I have rarely lost to him

Johnny Killer - this guy is VERY tough; he has gone inactive (sitting in my town to take potshots at me on occasion lol) and in my opinion is one of the lesser known top duelers in w1

Codect - a hernandos sword wielder who is quite a handful; respectful guy though who is fun to have a conversation with about dueler builds and strategy

ascotia - one of the original (and the most successful) resistance duelers. in his prime, this guy was close to unstoppable. the only way I could occasionally score a win was luck; eventually we would go back and forth on aim/dodge patterns because he knew he had to hit me at least twice to win, since I would hit him every round.

DeletedUser16628

Thank you roland that was a very informative and concise the best post yet I thank you.

DeletedUser5238

Steviefow just destroyed Koxer. Hit him 8 rounds but he is a resistance dueller.

Total health points
- 171 HP
Total health points
- 561 HP
steviefow wins the duel, gains 304 experience points and steals $30 from koxer.

it was only 7 hits, unfortunately i went back for seconds to make the long trip worthwhile, second round we hit eachother 4 times so his average of 190 per hit beat my average of 80 per hit, cant remember the exact outcome and i deleted the report by mistake

but sssshhhhhhh

hopefully nobody will find out about the second one ;)

DeletedUser

It seems like most of the best duelers are away to the center and east of the map...I hardly see any down where I'm at. Past and present I'd say the best I knew were:

roosterbird
tangocash001
nosi
ag3352

Since, again, I'm not up in the more active areas, I really can't say I've dueled many people that are worth naming. I respec'd early on in the game I'm afraid and this caused me to level very slowly, as many of the jobs available to me were crappy in the way of cash and experience, and I didn't have time to duel incessantly.

DeletedUser16628

Thank you mr. annihilator there's a new old name that popped up in my town recently roosterbird a tough dueler where does she rank though?tangocash I'm not very familiar with nosi I've never spoken with either.KMAN,realm anybody!

DeletedUser

lets see, so many good duelers in the past that are gone; do we consider those? I will go through my list of good challenges...

steviefow - super tough; I don't believe I have ever beaten him when attacking him. One of the few soldiers I won't challenge unless at full health =)

Realm of Deceit - one of the other soldiers I won't challenge unless at full health. for the same reasons as Stevie.

Azuk - this guy is a good dueler and high level but I have never had any real trouble with him...

Peddler - as RoD said, this guy is a killer. back in the bygone days I used to dominate him, but at some point he got his tactics up and from then on, I get KOed every time I take a shot at him. Never have defended against him, I don't think he attacks that often.

Josey Wales - my towns version of Peddler; Josey doesn't do much attacking and isn't a pure dueler; but he is a soldier and has his defensive stats allocated in the right way to be a handful. there have been times where damage resistors have KOed me and gone on to get smoked by Josey

bigpopa - another good dueler (from what I have heard) who I have never really had much trouble with... although he is respecing skills now that he hit lvl99 so I would expect him to get much more dominant soon

ag3352 - never fought as we are allies. I remember when ag was respecing to become a dueler and we had several long discussions on what builds were out there in w1. apparently he/she chose the right build

phonebook - we go back and forth. he usually must lose a duel or two to figure out my aim/dodge pattern (much like passis used to) before he can win. I don't have much respect for him as a dueler

fonte - only fought him a couple times; although his alter-ego passis used to be a regular pain in my side

Tuxedo - a good dueler, and high level, but I have rarely lost to him

Johnny Killer - this guy is VERY tough; he has gone inactive (sitting in my town to take potshots at me on occasion lol) and in my opinion is one of the lesser known top duelers in w1

Codect - a hernandos sword wielder who is quite a handful; respectful guy though who is fun to have a conversation with about dueler builds and strategy

ascotia - one of the original (and the most successful) resistance duelers. in his prime, this guy was close to unstoppable. the only way I could occasionally score a win was luck; eventually we would go back and forth on aim/dodge patterns because he knew he had to hit me at least twice to win, since I would hit him every round.

Sorry I missed this all discussion. I like the above list.

I and Nosi were really good duelers in the past. Since she was melee and respec to gunner. She was great in both. While, I was very skilled and competitive in the past.

For me, I never really experienced steviefow, realm, kman, Ronald and fonte. Well life has took over me and I am not now active at all:(

I do miss all the fun with you all. I will be in touch and will look forward for this discussion...Thank you for bringing this great thread infiniti.

A Lot appreciated!

DeletedUser

koxer
Roland Deschain
steviefow
holysatan
tuxedo
realm of deceit
ascotia
peddler
fonte
myself (yes, I just did that)

*in no particular order*

I tried not to include folks in my town, as I have not dueled them in a few months. Holysatan had to get added though.

DeletedUser16628

Could holysatan defeat kman288 or steviefow right now or can you scary I've heard you are a tough SOB inquiring minds want to know have you dueled koxer?AG3352 what about roland deschain, tuxedo don't know him to well

DeletedUser544

Scary should be on my list too; we have dueled back and forth (in a friendly respectful manner) going back a long time in this world. he has always been a tough challenge, and a nice guy to talk to about strategy and tactics afterwards. Sorry I forgot you in the initial list Scary! =)

abtin is another addition; although not much respect between us he is in the minority of people like phonebook & passis that like to back-back duel so I have never gotten along with him... but he has been a good challenge going back a long time in w1 as well

DeletedUser632

you really are obsessed.. get over it, soldier!
from now on whenever mention my name expect heavy posting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

you really are obsessed.. get over it, soldier!
from now on whenever mention my name expect heavy posting

no I just like level playing fields

ironic isn't it phonebook? yesterday I passed fonte for the #3 spot
immediately, fonte challenged me and got smoked. Fonte is in WTA whom are supposed to be our allies; so what would cause him to break the alliance terms between ETC and WTA and challenge me for the first time in months? obviously HE didn't want me to pass him up

so what happens? after Fonte fails, a few hours later, you (phonebook) show up knowing I am out working and knowing something about my aim/dodge pattern (how would you know that?), and hit me back-back twice to KO me
and lo and behold, now Fonte has all of a sudden dueled and gained XP for the first time in months. who did he challenge to get his win and pass me back up? Its odd that after KO'ing me last night, phonebook went on to lose a couple duels somehow (remember he is the greatest highest ranked dueler in w1)

I am sorry but coincidences like these are just too much for me to not say anything about

Last edited by a moderator: