Duelers W-1 AND W-6-Who is the best 1-10

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser16628

West rankings be damned let's get to the meat and potato's of this right now. I want to hear from you who you think is the best let's start with the top 10.
I'm going to hold off because @ the moment I want to see what names are thrown out there.

DeletedUser

kman288 definitely.
Realm of Deceit
Steviefow
ag3352
Roland Deschain
The Kahlua Kid
some bum on the streets
[sarcasm]phonebook[/sarcasm]
Hotnsexy
Iceman
oh and another one. can't remember his name.
EDIT: Hey! I remember it now! infiniti99 lol.

DeletedUser16628

This is what I was tossed on just a little bit as far as the best kman your no question top 2 would love to see stats on the duel for that one to make a educated decision.steviefow and ag3352 no question roland deschain is pretty nasty phonebook might have something to say on the order here also htsexy there are some other big names in here waiting to hear more

DeletedUser16628

My thoughts for w-6 are just from exp only jonathan hex and d.saint johnny ringo doc holliday KGB slaughterhouse chippachop lumbersmack sublime

DeletedUser

im not even on world six, so i can't really say as far as that goes.

DeletedUser16628

w-1 list starts to take shape best of the best my top 10
koxer
kman
steviefow
mant
ag3352
roland deschain
north16
yittak scary poppins
latigo kid
deadpool21

DeletedUser

i must admit that i cannot beat neither steviefow or realm of deceit. i respect them both, and they need to go on the list above me. roland and ag definitely need to go above me as well.

DeletedUser16628

You are correct J J azuk does need to go in there but the question is where
1--realm of deceit
2-AG3352?
3roland deschain
4-kman288
5-azuk
6koxer
7? really could use a couple of heavyweight matches to solve the who's best dilemma more imput from some of these bigboys would be nice

DeletedUser41

Nice to be noticed, since i dont (attack) duel anymore, i still do well on defence but most soldiers do. A few points and my opinions.

Steviefow is a must up here.

When myself and steviefow were in our prime, i attacked him and lost 1300 v1100 or something and he attacked me and i won 1200 v 400, but he did get a KO in his defence against me.

At peak duelling and at the level we are/were at, soldier v soldier should be 1 each in most cases

Same with myself and Roland, we duelled, think i did win attacking once but never again, same when he attacks me, i win.

Kman had a go not so long ago and i must admit, i was surprised at how close it was considering our XP level difference, so if i attacked him, i would no doubt of lost, i know i would lose now, since i have 0 appearance, so i wont be taking up that challenge :p

BigBopa, this fella is either fantastic or awful, high appearance always matched my tactics and he was always a higher level. It all seemed to come down to who aimed at the red dots (luck), on the odd occasion i got KO'd and never hit once but, most of the times i did that to him, but he deserves a mention. Now he is level 99 and 0 motivation dueller, beware his wrath :)

AG3352, always decent on the offence, not hot on defence.

Azuk, took over the mantel of Shadow City's top hitman, much respect, never duelled against each other, well apart from the first few months of the game when he was in the POG empire for those who can remember that far.

Auxo, now for those of you who dont know, Hotel and Pog empires ruled the game in the first few months. Auxo was the first true resistance dueller. He/She alone is responsible for 25 of my 44 defeats as he/she used to camp my town endlessly back in the day. She gave birth to what became my personal build to defeat these resistance duellers. Auxo quit for 4-5 months but is now back playing and rising quickly up the duelling ranks. Not sure how good Auxo is now, but he/she cant be all bad.

Roland Deschain, built in the same mould as i was, so obviously very good on offence and defence.

Peddler-Silent assassin from Shadow City, doesnt talk much, gets on with the game and looking at the names people have listed so far, i can pull posted reports from peddlers archives in our forums that has all of them beaten at some point within the game.

Yittak- Is a rock for his level, as well as Forsaken.

There are many more, but i dont have time to go into details for everyone i have encountered. If anybody is interested in my opinion on anyone i havent mentioned, i will help if i can. Others who are just as good at somepoint in the game as those above, for one reason or another, Whistlingleaf, Holysatan, Magichero, *Phonebook (sarcasam)*, HotnSexy, All shadow city members (dont want to miss anyone out).

This info is in no particular order of who should be where, i am just doing what infiniti kindly asked and offered some other veiwpoints.

Apologies to those i have missed off, plenty deserve a mention.

DeletedUser5238

pretty hard to gauge this one because of level difference, people could be good for their level but at the same time can be easy marks for people with a higher level so the may appear worse than they actually are

from people that ive duelled and past reports ive seen id say these guys/gals definitely deserve a mention in here, in no particular order

me
realm of deceit
whistlingleaf
bigpopa
omnirage
auxo
hans bros
azuk
peddler
roland deschain
nosi
forsaken
druv
holysatan

probably should be quite a few more names in there that i cant think of just now and not so much a top dueller list, more of a whos who from past and present duelling

plus there will be guys who think they deserve a mention but never having duelled them nor seen any of their duel reports i can only comment on what i know

DeletedUser41

Good shout on Hans Bros, how could i miss the first 0 motivation dueller, and still going strong.

3278 duel wins, 90 defeats.

DeletedUser5238

cant remember the guys name but that X dude should probably get a mention for being our first challenge from way back when we were all noobs

DeletedUser16628

It's been great to hear from realm and steviefow and we would love to hear from some of the other big names in the game as this is history of the west I'm a youngin in this game but up and coming quickly and it's great to know who's the best was the best and for me will be one of the best not to sound to confident but it's my objective to be one of the best.I'm ready for some new voices ag3352,azuk koxerkman288

DeletedUser

pretty hard to gauge this one because of level difference, people could be good for their level but at the same time can be easy marks for people with a higher level so the may appear worse than they actually are

from people that ive duelled and past reports ive seen id say these guys/gals definitely deserve a mention in here, in no particular order

me
realm of deceit
whistlingleaf
bigpopa
omnirage
auxo
hans bros
azuk
peddler
roland deschain
nosi
forsaken
druv
holysatan

probably should be quite a few more names in there that i cant think of just now and not so much a top dueller list, more of a whos who from past and present duelling

plus there will be guys who think they deserve a mention but never having duelled them nor seen any of their duel reports i can only comment on what i know

lol, i know why im not on this list. what was that duel, like 700 to 0? that has to be the biggest mistake i have ever made dueling. challenging you. haha.

DeletedUser

i read that huge message, and afterwards i felt a headache coming along

DeletedUser5238

lol, i know why im not on this list. what was that duel, like 700 to 0? that has to be the biggest mistake i have ever made dueling. challenging you. haha.

lol yeah your tag team effort with ag that day didnt go to well for you both, but kudos for giving it a go

there are very few others who can say they had the balls to see how they fair attacking me, to many people seem to think that the world will end if they get KO'd in a duel

and tom you obviously have no idea about the history of players on world 1 so it may be best sticking to commenting on things you have knowledge about..... but i guess that will mean you cant comment on anything

DeletedUser

actually,ive being on this game quite a while, (ignore my low level)
i enjoy reading posts like this and "commenting"

its what im like.
and theres 100% gurantee that theres someone who will aways beat you,even if your the best.

DeletedUser16628

LOOKING TO HEAR FROM SOME MORE OF THE BEST,I want your honest opinion of your top 10 players in this w1 AG3352?azuk?koxer?realm?bigpoppa,steviefow,druv,roland deschain,whisling leaf??forsaken?KMAN288?