Duelers W-1 AND W-6-Who is the best 1-10

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser16628

Yep ,Sorry you are right I did that and I won't be doing it again.when your wrong your wrong and I stand corrected.

DeletedUser16628

Right now a grudge match between in no particular order who would win.
koxer,
kman288
roland deschain
realm
phonebook=yellowpages
AG3352
hotnsexy
scary poppins
peddler
ascotia
meliannia
chapaev
mant
fonte
terraformer
azuk
tuxedo
1on1 till there was a winner who would the winner be?Your allowed 3 guesses.
There can only be 3, ranked 1-2-3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

where's HotNSexy? :sad:

I've beaten half of those players before, lost to half, and never dueled half :huh:

I pick Realm of Deceit

DeletedUser16628

Hey sexy nothing personal your right it's just your not really active anymore but you are added to the list and you were on my original list so just know it was a oversight.you say realm right now boy it's close but there are some very tough names there let's find out what others say.Hey sexy I adapted my skillset to yours in the forum with some tweaks here and there I'm knocking them dead thanks!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I am kind of retired player as well. Dunno if i have to pick someone and knock them dead :unsure:

DeletedUser

It's ok, I was kind of joking around. Glad my dueling guide is somewhat useful. I wouldn't win a duel tournament with all those players in it. I could maybe beat a majority of them, but then i'd run into realm, scary, tuxedo, and a few other big bad range duelers and I'd lose, especially with that horrendous resistance cap, comeplete poo if you ask me. Though i'm not exactly sure the effect of the cap, but from what i've seen, when before players under lv 70 could never even hit me regardless of melee/range, now can... I'd have to duel around to find out, but I wouldn't consider myself a top dueler anymore, unless I respec...

DeletedUser

Tuxedo has a significant winning record against me(it's like 8-3) and I've never beaten Scary, though I haven't dueled Scary since I was like lvl 50, but I remember how badly he beat me the two times I did face him all those months ago...brings back bad memories lol

DeletedUser16628

What about mant?and azuk?and I know very little about maliannia heard she was real tough and I'm friends with koxer he's a beast but a resistance dueler with hernando!!AG life or death your in there who's winning don't worry about hurt feelings just bring it!

DeletedUser

Never dueled mant, azuk, or koxer.

Mant's melee...I think I could beat him, but not sure...he has a huge level advantage over me...but i gotz the toughness

I would probably lose to azuk since he's higher lever and range, and espcially now with that poopy cap on resistance.

As for koxer, I could probably take him. Don't see why I couldn't beat him. I'm resistance with hernandos too.

and meliannia isn't much of a challenge for me. Dueled her plenty of times when I was in South Fork, never lost. Don't know where she got her 1000+ wins from, but I don't recognize her as a tough opponent.

DeletedUser

between me and you hotnsexy, it might still be a coin toss, but hernandos prolly makes it a bit uneven. and the enlarged gap between our levels would make it more lenient since i didn't do much over the summer.

i don't think meliana is much of a dueler either. only dueled her once, but she couldn't dodge a headshot, which is real bad unless your a resistance dueler.

ag would prolly beat me. she does has a different approach to dueling than i do, so im not sure, but i'd have to say you'd beat me.

im kinda stuck behind others, after being partially inactive the whole summer. that has really killed me. players i used to be way ahead of were suddenly my dueling targets, and it was pretty weird, and i had to catch up really quick. i still feel the effects of that though, and i'd prolly lose, mostly because im behind on skill points.

DeletedUser

Hernandos helps. Not gonna lie. I've dueled you a few times before. I've beaten you, you've beaten me, but when you do beat me, i never hit you, so i'm guessing you have too high dodging for me to handle on a normal basis.

I've fallen behind quite a bit since I kind of stopped playing. Have only gained 1 or 2 levels in like 2.5 months.

I normally lose to range duelers with a higher level than me....

DeletedUser

from mid june to the end of august, i gained only one level. you were ahead of me before then, and you had just recently decided to semi-quit when i returned to somewhat normal activity. your still 4 levels ahead of me, so i guess we are at about the same level difference that we were at in the spring.

DeletedUser

idk. I don't remember ever landing many hits on you in the few times we dueled.

the resistance cap now affects me though, so i'm certainly not the dueler I was before...

DeletedUser

dodging, appearance, and tactics. thats why you had trouble hitting me, and i remember talking to you about it to. you had said you were going to try and work on your aim, tactics and appearance though, which is why im not too sure if'd be able to beat you now.

DeletedUser

Anyone with decent dodge/tactics would be difficult for me. I doubt I said I would work on my tactics/appearance. After all, i'm resistance.

and if you look at the skill rankings, I think you will find out where my points are ;)

DeletedUser

Right now a grudge match between in no particular order who would win.
koxer,
kman288
roland deschain
realm
phonebook=yellowpages
AG3352
hotnsexy
scary poppins
peddler
ascotia
meliannia
chapaev
mant
fonte
terraformer
azuk
tuxedo
1on1 till there was a winner who would the winner be?Your allowed 3 guesses.
There can only be 3, ranked 1-2-3

Of everyone on the list, Rolland is the only one who I have problems with who actively duels. I can beat, or have beaten the rest of the list. I am not listed here, although many have listed me, who do all deserve respect back, but that is not why I am posting, see below;

The argument has been had over and over, but would it not be better to rank duelers in each character class, as comparing any class to a soldier is a mute point.

DeletedUser

since i saw my name i have to inform you that i dont duel anymore(attacking of course)with only one exception and that cz this player bothered me so much with his actions so i had to pay it back.my opinion for who is the best is that we cant choose if we dont separate in two categories:resistance and the others.but i preffer the others

DeletedUser

No idea on 1, haven't dueled enough of those listed, only Phonebook.

On 6. Most of the shout from the mouth top duelists quit i.e. VDLM. Hex is still going, my record against him was 4 wins 3 KO's, 1 defeat. For his level KGB is very good. xXxpaul, I forget the rest of his name beat me and I couldn't hit him the only time he dueled me, did intend to visit him but alas. Made mincemeat out of the resistance build players, Gamecmdr beat me once when I was wearing gear for Peace negotiations. Dadevo22 is very good attack wise, awful defensively. Mezonis is reasonable. Never dueled D. Saint, Koriey or Eich Turner I would imagine they're the best three in town duelists left on that server.