Duelers W-1 AND W-6-Who is the best 1-10

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser632

wow..what happened to your face, miss?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you can try if you have something she could like on you .phone her.

DeletedUser

What you don't like my Avatar? Everyone on World 6 was putting Quest player duel faces in as their Avatar, that dude is Breagan the dude you have to beat at the end of the Soldier quest sequence.

DeletedUser

I m not pure dueler, but why dont you guys, that are on that list, duel each other to death...
I m not kidding, you guys organize one nice tournament...
One defending and one attacking...
Every duel needs to be anounced via mail, so everybody will be ready to wear their best clothes...
For proofs you can open new thread and post pictures of duels there...

This way you ll finally know who is the best of the best :indian:

DeletedUser

Right... pre-occupy the best duelers of the world in some sort of tournament where they duel only each other... that way they won't attack us. :ph34r:

DeletedUser16628

Hey bigpoppa,Sorry you were on the original list and I know from asking around your tore up many butts but I figured you were enjoying retirement.There are others on this list who we would love to hear from.

DeletedUser

Hey bigpoppa,Sorry you were on the original list and I know from asking around your tore up many butts but I figured you were enjoying retirement.There are others on this list who we would love to hear from.

Gives me more reason, if any, to duel. :unsure:

DeletedUser544

Of everyone on the list, Rolland is the only one who I have problems with who actively duels. I can beat, or have beaten the rest of the list. I am not listed here, although many have listed me, who do all deserve respect back, but that is not why I am posting, see below;

The argument has been had over and over, but would it not be better to rank duelers in each character class, as comparing any class to a soldier is a mute point.

you are much tougher for me lately since you hit lvl99 =)

DeletedUser

Your streak of winning started when i respected 150 points out of aim and dodge into shooting to rob trains, which is still in the process of being reversed, as its 2k per skill point currently, still. :unsure:

DeletedUser544

I don't know about that I used to beat you back when you were still in -Raccoon City- and that was ages ago

speaking of which, anyone noticed the new -Raccoon City- banner? Billy the flid is back; -Neo- is supposedly playing again. and they are out to get all ESC lol (I think it is a typo and is actually meant to be 'ETC')

DeletedUser

speaking of which, anyone noticed the new -Raccoon City- banner? Billy the flid is back; -Neo- is supposedly playing again. and they are out to get all ESC lol (I think it is a typo and is actually meant to be 'ETC')

-Neo- is back active, and I believe he's contacted Billy IRL somehow. Everyone's still mad at ETC for hijacking our town Extinction from us, which is alot of the reason me and ETC have so much fun together now a days. :D

DeletedUser544

yes we did hijack that town lol
however, Raccoon City did attack Endless whom they had an alliance with as soon as forts came out
in fact, that was one of the reasons Elundial initially approached me about creating ETC was to deal with you raccoons =)

I say bring it Raccoon City; and Billy, I will be over to duel you a few times because your claim of being the best dueler in the west is quite unfounded

DeletedUser

yes we did hijack that town lol
however, Raccoon City did attack Endless whom they had an alliance with as soon as forts came out

The person who hit the attack button was new... he was the person working for ETC the whole time who hijacked the town. You can't say we attacked endless, when it was your insider who did it the whole time. You can have the cheats and liars, we don't want them. I would like my town back though lmao. good times

DeletedUser544

lol conspiracy theories galore
ETC agent? that guy approached us after -Neo- and all other leadership in Raccoon empire essentially quit (or just went inactive) and asked to join ETC. we let him because we didn't feel any love emanating from you guys =)

and if he declared the attack, then why didn't the Raccoon leadership approach their allies (Endless) and explain what happened, and make sure nobody from Raccoon city showed up? seems to me like you guys all showed up to take part in the attack...

DeletedUser

nobody showed up except for him and his other accounts. I mailed the guy from Endless but was ignored. I was not active at the time. And I was showing him some love, at that time. Oh well, it's in the past.

Stop hacking me to figure out my dodging patters! It's not fair. :sad:
I'll show ya'll some more love in like 47 hours. Nice one. :blink: