P&P Dont listen to the Anticollective propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Umm yeah, w10 is my first world. I restarted because it was going to be quicker than respeccing after my knee-jerk reaction to the resistance nerf.

Yes, you've clearly read all of my 6k+ posts (not counting off topic) and know me so well. I've never seen you answer a single question in the Questions board, where I try to help as many people as I can, so I guess you don't read it much. I avoid the world boards as much as possible, so don't think you know me.

I repeat, most of the times I've seen the phrase "they're just jealous" has been in defense of the Jonas Brothers, where I saw way too many of their 12 year old fans in my Y!A days.

Large alliances are not about skill, it's about strength in numbers. Who would win a fight between ten BJJ black belts and 300 ******ed monkeys?

Yeah actually I did read alot of your posts and I did get the impression that your a helpful person. Which has got me to wondering why you are defending a loud mouth jerk. Anyways you insulted me first bud not the other way around.

DeletedUser

Post deleted.

That's right, go sulk in your room.
Your imaginary friend will surely wipe those tears away.

Edit due to doubble post:
Yeah actually I did read alot of your posts and I did get the impression that your a helpful person. Which has got me to wondering why you are defending a loud mouth jerk. Anyways you insulted me first bud not the other way around.

Oh, the "HE STARTED IT!" defense.

Well played, sir!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wasn't defending anyone. I despise large alliances. I read the first post and posted my impression. You're the one who chose to go on and on about it. This sort of crap is the reason I avoid the world boards. I hate P&P because it's usually a lot of idiotic posturing.

DeletedUser

That's right, go sulk in your room.
Your imaginary friend will surely wipe those tears away.

Edit due to doubble post:

Oh, the "HE STARTED IT!" defense.

Well played, sir!

633 John Rose 1184 34 17 17 THATS JUST PATHETIC LOL

you suck dude... what you cant beat up on builders as well as hefty smurf?

DeletedUser16008

Yes, you've clearly read all of my 6k+ posts (not counting off topic) and know me so well. I've never seen you answer a single question in the Questions board, where I try to help as many people as I can, so I guess you don't read it much. I avoid the world boards as much as possible, so don't think you know me.

I repeat, most of the times I've seen the phrase "they're just jealous" has been in defense of the Jonas Brothers, where I saw way too many of their 12 year old fans in my Y!A days.

Large alliances are not about skill, it's about strength in numbers. Who would win a fight between ten BJJ black belts and 300 ******ed monkeys?

I never professed to "know you" and im sure you help many players and more power to you. However Ive read enough of your flippant posts to notice there is plenty of the wind up merchant in you as well.

It does you no justice to belittle a player with such comments and it should be beyond you :nowink:

I don't have to justify my style of play on the current world to anyone and have played the rest in all kinds of guises. None of which I have even been a member any empire other than to shop for a while.

Did you think with my previous Toons I would do the same old thing on this one ? You have no idea what my game plan is and all you see is the outside and make a judgment like many others.

I need no army to highlight my ability to climb to the top and have done so in other worlds including this one. Here I am exploring the Empire capabilities and further than that what the meaning and effect it will have along the road.

If all you see is the same huge lumbering empire being built then you misunderstand and underestimate both me and the MC.

If MC wasn't ahead of the pack there would already be another probably twice as big such as on other worlds and that I attempted to contain and stave off by creating the MC. Thus far it has been successful.

DeletedUser

I wasn't defending anyone. I despise large alliances. I read the first post and posted my impression. You're the one who chose to go on and on about it. This sort of crap is the reason I avoid the world boards. I hate P&P because it's usually a lot of idiotic posturing.

well we have different opinions about large alliances than and thats it. I apologize for insulting you though.

DeletedUser

633 John Rose 1184 34 17 17 THATS JUST PATHETIC LOL

you suck dude... what you cant beat up on builders as well as hefty smurf?

You know, if someone being inept at P&P would be impressive, I'd be impressed by your lack of prowess.

You know who makes a juice target?
You do!

Keep getting fat on that duel xp, you'll be such a tasty treat.

DeletedUser

If all you see is the same huge lumbering empire being built then you misunderstand and underestimate both me and the MC.

Blah blah blah. Now you sound like you think you're Illuminati. I'm starting to suspect that you're worse than power hungry! You're an RP'er!

DeletedUser

I just read through this whole thread. I want the last fifteen minutes of my life back. Why does there have to be so much drama? Can't we all get along, and just fight in game?

DeletedUser

Need an option to bounce some of these people right on back to Maplestory or Tribal Wars or whatever kiddie game they came from..

I found the comment about Elmyr being level 2 hil~arious! You can usually tell who came from a kiddie game *cough saw the link when they logged into tribal wars cough* because they only play world 10, and they have absolutely no clue about anything except how cool they think their name is.

DeletedUser

i played tribal wars for all of about 2 minutes and that was 2 weeks ago. why dont you come duel me you pro? come beat this newb

DeletedUser

Lol, assume that was meant just for you? Just a touch defensive? Your reputation for fighting builders is growing and you just keep raising that dueling level son. You will learn, maybe, that while you may feel cool right now, you are really just opening yourself up to all the 'real' duelers down the road.

Keep on padding those stats! Hey, I am a pure trapping adventurer, why not come fight me and get an easy win? Oh that's right, you have your hands full with all the workers on your side of the map.

the last 20 duels ive been in were all high level duelers chummy... when i ran through your town a few weeks ago I do believe I beat everyone that was awake at the time 2 of your highest level duelers and 2 builders.

futhermore ive never said anything about being cool or boasted about anything. except for this post. from a "guru" who wanted to put his two cents in and slander my name a bit in the process.

DeletedUser

the last 20 duels ive been in were all high level duelers chummy... when i ran through your town a few weeks ago I do believe I beat everyone that was awake at the time 2 of your highest level duelers and 2 builders.

Good job!

May as well rebut your edit:

I didn't name anyone in my post, I am just sick of the drama on the forums. It never used to be like this. You are the one who got defensive.

DeletedUser

Good job!

May as well rebut your edit:

I didn't name anyone in my post, I am just sick of the drama on the forums. It never used to be like this. You are the one who got defensive.

your right I over reacted.

I apologize

DeletedUser

I've read alot of posts that have been knocking "collectives" of people who are banding together to help eachother. Please dont listen to these people. They are just jealous because other towns and alliances are having more success than they are. Theres many benefits to joining a large alliance of towns. The main one being of course protection. Alliances protect its own at all costs. We protect our allies like they are family. Some towns have no dueling rules but our duelers surprisingly dont like to attack builders well about 99% of us dont attack builders unless were at war with another town. Lately we've been mainly protecting our towns from marauders though. Anyways to get back to my point which is if your looking for a town to join dont automatically assume a big collective of towns is the "big bad wolf" if you do you might find you missed out on being apart of something great.
:nowink:
Large alliances form to "protect" their non-duelers from aggression, which is totally unneccessary anyway, as the mechanics of dueling levels and 48 hour KO's do that already (and they do a damn good job of it, it's a shame there is no way to code a prevention for whining and temper tantrums).

There are two major reasons why someone would seek a large alliance, to avoid being attacked, so as to level up and build their inventory in peace, or so they can duel at will without fear of being KO'd in return (strength in numbers). Both are pure signs of weakness, and ensure the majority of the ranks of any large alliance are filled with cowards and bullies.

The real problems with mega alliances is that they effectively reduce the options for their duelers, in terms of available targets, leading them to farm any non-connected town, making them become, by default, the exact kind of bullies they formed to avoid (irony much?).

Even worse, once everyone has been forced into treaties/pacts to avoid their town being zerged out of the game by a horde of hormone fueled teenage bullies, the game totally stagnates and loses its fun (see the other 9 worlds).

My advice: DO NOT join a mega alliance. Protection from duels might sound good, but hey, you can only be KO'd once every 48 hours, and eventually the dueling level system will prevent any terrible mismatches from repeating.

Diggo11

I just read through this whole thread. I want the last fifteen minutes of my life back. Why does there have to be so much drama? Can't we all get along, and just fight in game?
Think of the mods, I spent well over 1/2 hour cleaning this one up :sad:

This thread is now closed. It's a pointless spam fest with no purpose other to insult and bore to the point of death, plus any on topic posts from certain people are so flawed it's not funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.