P&P Dont listen to the Anticollective propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I want apologize to Toko22. I sent a message to Shauty about the conversation here not being the views of C-nople & I failed to speak to him directly.

DeletedUser

They are just jealous

I'm curious, are you by any chance a twelve year old girl? Most of the times I've heard "they're just jealous" as a defense it's a twelve year old girl defending the Jonas Brothers against claims that they suck.

DeletedUser

I'm curious, are you by any chance a twelve year old girl? Most of the times I've heard "they're just jealous" as a defense it's a twelve year old girl defending the Jonas Brothers against claims that they suck.

:eek:hmy:

oh-snap-chart-.jpg

DeletedUser

You might be fine with cleaning toilets for a living(not that there's anything wrong with that!), but I aspire for more! I WANT IT ALL!

Im happy with my job of working in construction actually :D

DeletedUser

Alright so you like to hang around alot of 12 year old girls? Or are you just 12 years old? OH SNAP!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright so you like to hang around alot of 12 year old girls? Or are you just 12 years old?

You didn't answer his question.

Are you a 12 year old girl, and more importantly, why do you listen to the jonas brothers?:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

alright im done... your dead toko

I will see you in game... you keep talking trash though. Constantinople needs more enemies.

DeletedUser

<<Toko22 39 97 Duel not possible for 48 hours>>
daniels190 33 55 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Elmer Fudd 38 90 Duel not possible for 48 hours
lscjonathan 34 62 Duel not possible for 48 hours
metaldazer 36 76 Duel not possible for 48 hours
I BUILD STUFF 32 48 Duel not possible for 48 hours

dont worry I'll wait and while I do I might as well stay busy in your town

DeletedUser

Deleted Post.
Dear Victor, I think I get it now.

You see, I assumed you were a mentally challenged person, while in actuality, you are a senile old man!

How otherwise would you explain this clear senility?

Spirit of the game boy, spirit of the game. Every experienced wester knows of it yet thats the kind of thing which separates the men from the boys :nowink:

You'll never get in the cub-scouts with that attitude son. :D

Well son, at least the scouts are not known for lying!:eek:hmy:

the worlds should kept separate

I never bring one world to another

You know Toko you have a serious problem there... Having been verbally battered on here you stoop low enough to bring it to W9 and turn up to shoot at those who share and own a fort you are part of...

Tell you what mate I'll pop over later even tho your lvl 73 and im only 57 and have never ever been near your towns and have a bit of fun.

That's ok though, old people can be forgiven for forgetting what they said 5 min ago. I wish you well Gramps;)

DeletedUser

Alright so you like to hang around alot of 12 year old girls? Or are you just 12 years old? OH SNAP!

This boys and girls, is a classic example of a fail.
Study it closely in order to avoid looking like such a fool.

hes post over 5000 times and he is only level 2?

Because post-count is related to in-game activity in all worlds :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Deleted post.

Did you manage to find him in-game yet? You press on this thing called "rankings", then there's this blank space when you can type. Type in "Elmyr" there, you should be able to find him!

Really complicated, right?:laugh:

DeletedUser

Deleted post.

lol.

If you got a complaint about someone file a ticket instead of crying on the forums.

I'm sure your sissy townmates will lend you their tissue once they are done wiping those tears.

DeletedUser

hes post over 5000 times and he is only level 2?

Umm yeah, w10 is my first world. I restarted because it was going to be quicker than respeccing after my knee-jerk reaction to the resistance nerf.

Elmyr you surprise me with your immature comments. You sound just like a 12 year old yourself at times, then again you do tend to act like a troll to invoke a reaction most of the time. :nowink:

Yes, you've clearly read all of my 6k+ posts (not counting off topic) and know me so well. I've never seen you answer a single question in the Questions board, where I try to help as many people as I can, so I guess you don't read it much. I avoid the world boards as much as possible, so don't think you know me.

I repeat, most of the times I've seen the phrase "they're just jealous" has been in defense of the Jonas Brothers, where I saw way too many of their 12 year old fans in my Y!A days.

Large alliances are not about skill, it's about strength in numbers. Who would win a fight between ten BJJ black belts and 300 ******ed monkeys?

Status
Not open for further replies.