P&P Dont listen to the Anticollective propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think the politics of one world should stay in that world and not be brought into another. It truly is sad to me that some people feel they must gain revenge on one world for the deeds done on another, though each world is its own separate entity and should be treated as such.

Reasons why one worlds politics should not affect another worlds politics:
1) Alliances are not consistent on all 10 worlds and therefore you have different friends and enemies in every world
2) The specific build of each person changes from world to world. For example, I have a soldier on 8, but a builder on 9. You can attack my builder on 9 to gain revenge for what I have done to you on 8, but what does that accomplish?
3) Each world is essentially a 'fresh start' and should be thought of as such. Though it may be frustrating be getting KOd by someone on one world, that same person can be your friend on another world and again the two worlds should be considered completely different and treated that way. Another example: Victor Kruger and I are friends on 9, yet his town, Redlight district, will fight against my federation and I have absolutely no problems with that, even though he and I are in the same town on world 8. I have kept the politics of each world unique and that is another thing that keeps the game interesting.

I highly agree with what you said... +1 to you.

The Worlds are like parallel dimensions.. You are different person on each world, the only similarity is the name.
[/offtopic]

DeletedUser14793

if each world was played the same, what would be the point in playing more then one world. keep it fresh. we are enemies of ppl on world 1 that we are friends with on world 10. makes it fun.

DeletedUser

Like I said before, these MC blokes are not too bright.

I BUILD STUFF Today at 8:27 PM
Please, disregard what toko22 has to say. He does not speak for C-nople. :unsure: Toko22 :unsure: LOLs your voice apparently carries as much weight in your town as it does here in these forums

DeletedUser

I BUILD STUFF Today at 8:27 PM
Please, disregard what toko22 has to say. He does not speak for C-nople. :unsure: Toko22 :unsure: LOLs your voice apparently carries as much weight in your town as it does here in these forums

Posting the complete convo would have made it better!

DeletedUser

I love going to Constantinople and seeing all of their high levels (including toko) KO'd. Shows that running your mouth in the forums just paints a big target on your face.

:nowink:

DeletedUser

:laugh:
I love going to Constantinople and seeing all of their high levels (including toko) KO'd. Shows that running your mouth in the forums just paints a big target on your face.

lmao
i have to aggree

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dueling an npc - 0 energy.
Getting 2 days of peace and quiet - very nice.

Dumb MC stooge thinking we get koed - Priceless.

DeletedUser

Christ...

You MC halfwits couldn't even outsmart a ******ed child in a game of tic-tac-toe.

DeletedUser16008

Why do people bring out the topics of others worlds, when they got nothing more to say??
Happened earlier with Proflooney too, and Victor, at least I wasn't expecting that YOU would do that!

For God's sake, this is World 10. Got Nothing to do with World 1-9!!!

My point exactly Doc.

Markus has hit the nail on the head, the worlds should kept separate otherwise whats the point in having different ones ?

I play on four worlds and some of my greatest enemies are my greatest friends.. Markus highlights this.

Its sad some individuals carry it over and cant take that it is supposed to be a FRESH start for everyone.

Boy have I seen some reaction on other worlds due to the MC success here. Pathetic and people wont even admit it ... Well thats fine I am complaining no more and will let my reaction be a reply to those actions.

I respect all players and never bring one world to another but it seems jealousy and pettiness is the human genome for some. I pity those and it makes the game all the poorer.

This is not a whinge but bare facts. And if its the way then ill deal with it in Blood same as always.

Vic
MC 1%

DeletedUser

the worlds should kept separate

I never bring one world to another

You know Toko you have a serious problem there... Having been verbally battered on here you stoop low enough to bring it to W9 and turn up to shoot at those who share and own a fort you are part of...

Tell you what mate I'll pop over later even tho your lvl 73 and im only 57 and have never ever been near your towns and have a bit of fun.

Dumc MC stooge at action.:laugh:

DeletedUser16008

Typical cowardly use of a bug in the game. Expect youd use a invincible cheat code too if one was available :nowink:

Makes the game sooooo much fun when you dont have to play it as intended huh ?:p

And no mate I don't bring one to the other unless visited on me first. However I do respond to traitors. Why don't you have the guts to be honest little man ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Typical cowardly use of a bug in the game. Expect youd use a invincible cheat code too if one was available :nowink:

Makes the game sooooo much fun when you dont have to play it as intended huh ?:p
Would you care for some cheese with that whine?

If it was a bug, the mods would have said so. I wouldn't expect a dumb MC stooge to do anything smart of the sort though....you guys probably think getting ko'ed and losing money is preferable:laugh:

DeletedUser

Dumb MC stooge thinking we get koed - Priceless.

Ive never seen anybody able to put such a positive spin on being bad.

You would be a good politician.

DeletedUser

Naa, we see MC as our cows resting on our pasture, we milk them freely and some may be sent to the butchers, but we prefer milking, its a faster and more sufficiant way of income.

DeletedUser16008

Spirit of the game boy, spirit of the game. Every experienced wester knows of it yet thats the kind of thing which separates the men from the boys :nowink:

You'll never get in the cub-scouts with that attitude son. :D

DeletedUser

Spirit of the game boy, spirit of the game. Every experienced wester knows of it yet thats the kind of thing which separates the men from the boys :nowink:

You'll never get in the cub-scouts with that attitude son. :D

Well son, at least the scouts are not known for lying!:eek:hmy:

the worlds should kept separate

I never bring one world to another

You know Toko you have a serious problem there... Having been verbally battered on here you stoop low enough to bring it to W9 and turn up to shoot at those who share and own a fort you are part of...

Tell you what mate I'll pop over later even tho your lvl 73 and im only 57 and have never ever been near your towns and have a bit of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.