P&P Dont listen to the Anticollective propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've read alot of posts that have been knocking "collectives" of people who are banding together to help eachother. Please dont listen to these people. They are just jealous because other towns and alliances are having more success than they are. Theres many benefits to joining a large alliance of towns. The main one being of course protection. Alliances protect its own at all costs. We protect our allies like they are family. Some towns have no dueling rules but our duelers surprisingly dont like to attack builders well about 99% of us dont attack builders unless were at war with another town. Lately we've been mainly protecting our towns from marauders though. Anyways to get back to my point which is if your looking for a town to join dont automatically assume a big collective of towns is the "big bad wolf" if you do you might find you missed out on being apart of something great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol.

I'm so jealus of the hordes of the weak,
seeking eachother,
for the glory of the zerg!

DeletedUser

"Oh noes! we are getting our asses handed to ourselfs!! Hey, I know, let's go grovel to every town around and create massive alliances, since generally speaking every regular player is worth about 3 of us wimps, we need every low life we can get!!!"

The mindset of a player in the MC alliance.

DeletedUser

umm THP is 4th in dueling score buddy you might want to do your homework before you open your mouth.

DeletedUser13484

"Oh noes! we are getting our asses handed to ourselfs!! Hey, I know, let's go grovel to every town around and create massive alliances, since generally speaking every regular player is worth about 3 of us wimps, we need every low life we can get!!!"

The mindset of a player in the MC alliance.

Wimps haha funny. To me it looks like you are wimps you still havent recovered from the beating Las Vegas-MC give you at the start of world 10.
Damn you must have some really good duelers in your town for your Mortician to look like this :unsure:

Statistics of the town Constantinople
All duels 2118
Duels won 947
Duels lost 1171
Difference -224
Passed-out opponents 45
Passed-out members 75

DeletedUser

Wimps haha funny. To me it looks like you are wimps you still havent recovered from the beating Las Vegas-MC give you at the start of world 10.
Damn you must have some really good duelers in your town for your Mortician to look like this :unsure:

Statistics of the town Constantinople
All duels 2118
Duels won 947
Duels lost 1171
Difference -224
Passed-out opponents 45
Passed-out members 75

And yet we're still the number 1 ranked town....we must be doing something right after all.

You wimps can win noob duels all you want, in the long run, you'll be just another forgotten wimpy massive alliance.

Hey, how did that first fort battle work out for you?:laugh:

DeletedUser

<<Now now, just because our town is so much better than yours is no reason to be calling us name>> toko22

i wasnt quoting you was I. Cayuga Castle was what I was refering to... Your not the only town with a fort now.

DeletedUser13484

And yet we're still the number 1 ranked town....we must be doing something right after all.

You wimps can win noob duels all you want, in the long run, you'll be just another forgotten wimpy massive alliance.

Hey, how did that first fort battle work out for you?:laugh:

If i can remember your town was meant to be in the MC we turned you down cos you couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag :laugh:

DeletedUser

If i can remember your town was meant to be in the MC we turned you down cos you could fight your way out of a wet paper bag :laugh:

That must be true. We are all well aware of the high standards MC has for its members, right?:laugh:

For someone whose supposed to know how to "fight", we did pretty well against you in the fort battle, no?

I guess just taking in all low lifers sometimes just doesn't work.

DeletedUser13484

That must be true. We are all well aware of the high standards MC has for its members, right?:laugh:

For someone whose supposed to know how to "fight", we did pretty well against you in the fort battle, no?

I guess just taking in all low lifers sometimes just doesn't work.

Im not talking about the fort battle im talking about your wimpy duelers who couldnt fight there way out of a wet paper bag.

What happened to joey he ran away and left world 10 he couldnt handle being beat :laugh:

DeletedUser

Im not talking about the fort battle im talking about your wimpy duelers who couldnt fight there way out of a wet paper bag.

What happened to joey he ran away and left world 10 he couldnt handle being beat :laugh:

Who cares about joey anymore?:eek:hmy:

I'm just saying you'd think a mighty alliance such as yours would be able to take a fort from people that "can't fight there way out of a oaoer bag", you know. For the most part though, it seemed like your "experienced" soldiers had trouble choosing the right side to fight in:laugh:

DeletedUser

and it seems to me that all the weakling little pistol fodder towns were the ones who flocked together under the snuggly wings of the FoM
who turned out to be a complete Copycat fake:p

The M.C only take on member towns that can cut it;)

DeletedUser

Here's what victor had to say about MC:

Well there you go .... I counted about 9 MC on the wrong side :nowink: Shows what noobs and people are like.... 8% of the force on the wrong side makes a lot of difference

You know there's something wrong with MC when one of yours is calling your members noobs:laugh:

But then again, what can you expect when you take in all the trash?

Better luck next time, wimp MC noobs.

DeletedUser13484

Who cares about joey anymore?:eek:hmy:

I'm just saying you'd think a mighty alliance such as yours would be able to take a fort from people that "can't fight there way out of a oaoer bag", you know. For the most part though, it seemed like your "experienced" soldiers had trouble choosing the right side to fight in:laugh:

We didnt attack you fort to take it you need to get your facts straight.
We did it just for a bit of fun and exp.

Who was the ones running around telegraming people help my fort is being attacked the MC are coming stand with us and i will kiss you feet.

DeletedUser13484

You know there's something wrong with MC when one of yours is calling your members noobs:laugh:

We didnt take in all the trash if we did your town would of been in the MC :laugh:

DeletedUser

Mc was betrayed by the Romanian Army. There wasnt anything noob about it. The Goy alliance convinced them to switch sides. Take a look at what happened to them though. Go look at the Romanian Army's saloon.

DeletedUser

Mc was betrayed by the Romanian Army. There wasnt anything noob about it. The Goy alliance convinced them to switch sides. Take a look at what happened to them though. Go look at the Romanian Army's saloon.

Which proves my point: You take all the trash in, no wonder you suck so much, and your members can't even figure out which side to take in a fort fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.