Does anyone else get the feeling...

DeletedUser14006

Hello
I like the game, but lately I am finding that yes the game is really going no where..
It takes way to long to level up, and it reminds me of a reg. off line day, get up, log in to site, pick a job, do task and then repeat in 2 hours..I still like the game, but I won't pay for premiums yet, at least until they improve some things..

Lol, you are at level 26, wait until you get to around level 60-70 then you can have some real comprehension on long leveling up times :laugh:

DeletedUser529

Lol, you are at level 26, wait until you get to around level 60-70 then you can have some real comprehension on long leveling up times :laugh:

Look at this game as an INVESTMENT.:p

Both in time and money for those who actually pay for premium account.

Just like Tribal Wars this game will grow and evolve over time. Mistakes are bound to creep in, bad rules, poor choices in development are all part of a growth pains. This game should evolve into something very good if we stick by it and ***** like HELL if there is a problem.

I don't have a problem with *****ing if I see something wrong also I don't have a problem with patting the developer on the back.

A kind of BOOTS and salute type of thing. A boot for screwing up and a salute for doing something right. :p

DeletedUser

I can imagine it takes forever! lol..

depends on what your doing for jobs. i can gain a level in a week or less at level 68, just because of the jobs i can now do. 10 levels ago, it took me 2 weeks, cause the jobs i had sucked.