Does anyone else get the feeling...

DeletedUser

that this game isn't going anywhere? THat there is nothing to do other than perform the same task (click on job click on train) pretty much and that it's over priced?

I got into this because my "team" wanted to play it but I think we've all pretty much decided (along with 99% of peopel who have registered accounts) that it's a pretty ****ty mess. What do you guys think?

I mean no resolution can ever be achieved between conflicting towns. No resolution can ever be achieved between players. Nothings interesting and it takes a a really large amount of time to level.

DeletedUser

Hi Im Hefty
Im Here to make your Life Hell
Only i can annoy Gem and Pick on Her

ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I said that the day I joined, and other people told me to shut up because the developers would update the game and fix it.

Now over a month later, nothing's happened yet.

DeletedUser

The-West is currently in beta, this applies for the German version too. The game is bound to have loose knots, innogames would not produce a game that would go nowhere. I'm pretty sure the team have a lot of plan's in development, you must realize, thing's don't happen over night when developing games.

You have to admit its an expensive online game though for what we get, even more so when it is still the beta version ,£8 for 4 weeks if you want the full premium even more if you are a dueler

DeletedUser

if u dont think its value for money dont pay it, if u dont like it dont pay it? i thought that would be obvious.

DeletedUser

if u dont think its value for money dont pay it, if u dont like it dont pay it? i thought that would be obvious.

Yeah and a standard line that we all use (me included ) when the cost is brought up ,it doesnt answer the question though does it ,come on at least say something new ;)

DeletedUser

I'm really glad that you posted this. most people having your point of view would just quit. I guess most did. i DO however think this game has tremendous potential. there is very little sign that any of this will ever be achieved but i remain curious. The situation you describe is certainly true, but there are some interesting ideas as to how it might develop. It is a great structure, it is just currently static, needs a shot in the arm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Value for the dollar..........lets see.....I'm having fun....level 25 already....have not paid a single penny......
Premium :)
whats that:D

I'm an old man with a lot of patience.....who needs premiums......

value for the dollar.....FOR GODS SAKE ITS A FREE GAME PEOPLE.......CHILL OUT!

IT'S GREAT SO FAR....can use some development, yes, but quit complaining.....ITS FREE!!!!

DeletedUser

Except I've paid for premium. People keep saying the game is in beta, be patient. I think this is the first game I've ever seen where devs were charging money for a product that was still in beta.

What is the point of having the ability to queue jobs when you have to change clothes between each? What's the point in having forums when you express opinions about things, just so idiot admins *cough*Gem*cough* just edit out what you've said, move it to another forum, delete things, whatever?

Have any of you noticed how your ranking has skyrocketed the past couple of weeks? You really think it's because you're an awesome player? pfft, people are dropping like flies. I give this game until my latest injection of premium runs out- after that, I'm gone as well, and everybody ranked below me will be that much better off. You're welcome.

DeletedUser

I did a quick scan of Your post . You've done nothing but gripe since You got here .
If You didn't enjoy the game from the start , Why did you throw money at it ?
The "devs" aren't charging money , the game is free ! If You want to , You can purchase upgrades . You did so of You own free will . To justify You complaining because You did something You wanted to do , is just asinine . You don't enjoy the game . Fine , leave .
Best of Luck .

DeletedUser

One thing of note is that the game seems to be holding people's interest ... we had 24 start W-1 from Tribal Wars W-18, and only 3-4 have stopped playing.

Thats not bad for almost 2 months into the game ... Tribal Wars has a much higher attrition rate IMO.

I guess your mileage may vary depending on whether you got into a good town early and stuck around for that ... hard to say.

If I could change one thing about the game ... I'd tier the Residence so you could have more people at lower ranks and less at higher ranks. This won't effect towns that "shuffle" and it would certainly help all those rank 1/2/3 residence towns and there would be overall less towns.

DeletedUser

Except I've paid for premium. People keep saying the game is in beta, be patient. I think this is the first game I've ever seen where devs were charging money for a product that was still in beta.

What is the point of having the ability to queue jobs when you have to change clothes between each? What's the point in having forums when you express opinions about things, just so idiot admins *cough*Gem*cough* just edit out what you've said, move it to another forum, delete things, whatever?

Have any of you noticed how your ranking has skyrocketed the past couple of weeks? You really think it's because you're an awesome player? pfft, people are dropping like flies. I give this game until my latest injection of premium runs out- after that, I'm gone as well, and everybody ranked below me will be that much better off. You're welcome.

I am not disabling people the right to have an opinion. I will only take action if you break a rule, which imo are very plausible and easy to understand!
If you have a problem with my moderating, please take it up with me instead of badmouthing me on a forum. Come on, have some class.

/rant.

DeletedUser

though i would like to know what's after fully upgraded town? like what happens?or after you finish quests?

DeletedUser

Personally I dont mind the game.Im very interested in seeing the end results
Its a nice break from tribal wars and alot less stressful.
The game is better if you get a good town with active players.:)

DeletedUser

Cyber Nations, City Empires, Galava, Lunar Wars, etc..

All LARGE online betas, all accept donations.

As far as I can tell, accepting donations during beta is a common practice. Also, understanding what beta means is a burden on the shoulders of the investor, not on the person requesting the investment.

DeletedUser

Why complaining?! As they all say, this is *cough* *cough* FREE! Understand?! Its up to you if you'll pay for Premium. This game is much exciting than TribalWars (IMO, o well, i quit TW 'coz of this).

DeletedUser

I'll stop complaining about the game. I understand people can take it or leave it, and I further understand they are developing new game features. As far as this forum goes, I'm not allowed to ignore admin posts, so I guess I'm stuck with her.