Does anyone else get the feeling...

DeletedUser

haha, that'd be interesting. everyone would be duelers, and would have really high health points.
i'd love to see noobs try doing that world.

DeletedUser

My strategy would go something like this:

I wouldn't join a town until my level was nearly maxed, and then I would go around killing off all the noobs to get experience, and then I would turn my attention on challenging rivals... =)

DeletedUser

Not to mention all those poor sods who'd die from transporting ammo! :D

DeletedUser

not doing that job unti i got 20 labor points and 1500 health. lol.

DeletedUser529

It does takes a large amount of time to level, but it is all worthed.

First all, remember that this game is still in BETA...if I am not wrong.

Second, I know there will be other updates coming to make the game much better.

Third, there will be new quests, and jobs.

If I am not wrong, there will be some new cool things going on.

So just wait!!!

Wait until what grand event is going to happen. This subject has been repeated over and over and so far nothing, nadda, zip, zilch happening.:p

Wait, I am tired of waiting.

By the time they manage to do anything will there be anyone left in this world. Many players have left and everyday I see more and more friends giving up. This game should inspire us to do better but it is getting very boring.

Just wait and chill out:p, how many players are going to spew forth this dribble.

At least with Tribal Wars while it was in BETA had all the basic concepts in place and all they had to do is work out the kinks. This is different.

What's the point?
What is the object of our play beyond the fun thing?
What are we supposed to do?
Duels really don't get much, you can't noble the player like in tribal wars.
You can't take over other towns and what else is there.

Items like the CHURCH remain a mystery, why would a building in your town be so mysterious, at least with tribal wars the CHURCH has a known purpose.:eek:

The slots where you can equip items is not logical. What good is the handcuff slot?

I choose to buy a premium and this isn't a ***** about paying it a question about where in the heck is this game going?

WAIT

WAIT
WAIT

Well MODS and Game designers I am tired of waiting and as a STAKEHOLDER in this game I think we are owed a LOGICAL AND well thought out explaination. That is not to much to ask for.

Wait:blink:

No I do not think so, enough time has past.

One Armed Ninja

1. This ISN'T Tribalwars
2. This is not Tribalwars
3. This is The-West, not Tribalwars
4. Everything has it's uses, if you don't know about it find out.
5. They are constantly adding new things, but they can't just do everything in a day - work like this takes time, trust me I've dabbled in programming

DeletedUser

1. This ISN'T Tribalwars
2. This is not Tribalwars
3. This is The-West, not Tribalwars
4. Everything has it's uses, if you don't know about it find out.
5. They are constantly adding new things, but they can't just do everything in a day - work like this takes time, trust me I've dabbled in programming

Would you stop evading the real question! Is this Tribalwars??

DeletedUser

Would you stop evading the real question! Is this Tribalwars??

Yeah!

Why isnt answering that one crucial question?
I mean, there are a few rare indicators, like the families, but how can we be sure?

DeletedUser

tribal wars also had few mysteries, oneof which was the paladin and its weapons, but that wasn't implimented until like w14. to me, this game is much more fun and intriguing than tribal wars. and it is definately not tribalwars, at all. closest thing is that the point is to build a town/village. families are just something natural that happens in games that are designed to have people work together, especially when the groups are limited in size.

this game is much more complicated than tribal wars, and i like that. i like not having to load everything in separate web pages.
yet further evidence that this game IS NOT TRIBAL WARS!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The small diffrence between paladin weapons and the church, is that every weapon is explained in detail and % gain. Prayer is not.

DeletedUser

The small diffrence between paladin weapons and the church, is that every weapon is explained in detail and % gain. Prayer is not.

the weapons weren't described at first, i believe. but you found out at you found the items, so it didn't last long.

DeletedUser529

Maybe mysteries in this game is a good thing. It lend itself to wanting to know and it creates interest in this game. I am looking at this game as something with ALOT of potential far greater than TRIBAL WARS.

We just have to keep faith and trust in the GAME designers to guide us and develop a good game. Faith in this game was lacking a little bit but I have just decided to go with the flow and see where this games goes. I have an investment in my CHARACTER both in time and in money to give up.

DeletedUser

RunEscape?

THAT is brilliant. Hey Luap...you're old school too (I seem to recall you mentioning one of my old faves, Bard's Tale)...you know what RuneScape's graphics and interface remind me of? Maniac Mansion and all those other LucasFilm games. Cutting edge 20 years ago.

DeletedUser

THAT is brilliant. Hey Luap...you're old school too (I seem to recall you mentioning one of my old faves, Bard's Tale)...you know what RuneScape's graphics and interface remind me of? Maniac Mansion and all those other LucasFilm games. Cutting edge 20 years ago.

That rings a bell but I don't think I played them. BT 1, 2, 3, oh yes, I played for months. Each. On each platform I found them on. Still remember the first time I found a Fire Horn in that castle in the NW corner of Skara Brae, 25 years later (my bard was so pumped!). And actually I've only played RunEscape for about 3 hours once (and never WoW or EverCrack; I don't pay for gaming time). It seemed kind of neat but I was a bit frustrated by the many things it seemed I had to learn just to get started, and I gave up. :unsure: So I don't remember what the graphics looked like, exactly.

Other than that, I know exactly what you mean.

DeletedUser

Too long to level

Hello
I like the game, but lately I am finding that yes the game is really going no where..
It takes way to long to level up, and it reminds me of a reg. off line day, get up, log in to site, pick a job, do task and then repeat in 2 hours..I still like the game, but I won't pay for premiums yet, at least until they improve some things..

DeletedUser

it is going some were it just takes longer for updates due to the game formating rather then other games