Does anyone else get the feeling...

DeletedUser

I play for free. I try to stick to free games, if I wanted to buy a game, I'd go to the store and buy a ps3 for 500 bucks like an idiot and pay 30 or 50 dollars for a game I'll beat in a day or a week or a month depending on how much time I really want to put into it and how long it is. Waste of money... Not all, I go back and replay my favs but still most games arent worth buying even if they are awesome for the 12 hours it takes to beat it... So as far as the leveling taking forever, doesn't bother me too much. Im a little impatient but thats why theres multiple worlds and theres other games on the net to play while you wait on this one.

DeletedUser

moveeeeeeeeeeeee

wow, this game does take for ever, i have played it since it starter and im barely in level 24, anywho, recruiting sucks too. but here iam daily playing this game, lol

DeletedUser

i started when this game started, and im level 37.
others joined just a week before me and they are up to level 50 or more.

so how is it your level 24?

DeletedUser

The reason why none of the game updates have happened yet is because everyone keeps messaging the developers of the game wining and crying about how things never happen and they are to busy deleting accounts that people are complaining about that they don't have time to even update the game. So either make up your mind or shut the hell up

DeletedUser3325

I started to play in w1 in last day, before it was closed for registration. lol
Now I'm 44 level

DeletedUser

I started to play in w1 in last day, before it was closed for registration. lol
Now I'm 44 level

Because you dueled too many people ;p

I remember the days where you regularly sent me to the morgue or helped me to the morgue (damaged me while I was doing jobs then died from job related injury)

DeletedUser

The reason why none of the game updates have happened yet is because everyone keeps messaging the developers of the game wining and crying about how things never happen and they are to busy deleting accounts that people are complaining about that they don't have time to even update the game. So either make up your mind or shut the hell up

who cried?if anyone cry you can post but if not,just shut up

DeletedUser

the developers dont delete accounts, a script does.
and if you've ever sent in a support ticket, the moderators on these forums are the ones who do it, like Morthy and Tracy.

DeletedUser

I wonder what the average age is on this game, every day I find myself wondering that. Obviously being an international game, that are many people with bad english, but most of the people I talk to seem to be lacking maturity... =P

DeletedUser

my english is bad because its not my language but i am not lacking maturity.you think so because my english is not good enough to explain.

DeletedUser

he's questioning your maturity because of your pathetic arguements. Not you alone but the others as well.

Level doesn't really need to be high just because you've played for longer. I started w1 when it had just opened and i'm only lvl 28. But that's because I'm a pure trader and the best experience job that I have is selling guns to Indians :| which is not that good really. i slowed down because i'm still transfering all my skills into trading.

DeletedUser

no, your arguments are just pathetic. you could write it in poor spanish or perfect german, but no matter what, the argument still sounds pathetic.

your english is normally just fine, by the way. i've seen a lot worse.

DeletedUser

either I am pathetic or not,its not important because i dont care.actually maybe my replies and arguments make me look pathetic but all that because i cant explain my ideas,exactly i cant choose the perfect word and put it in the right place,because my english is poor.
forget about all this and back to the original subject.

DeletedUser

What The-West needs is Diablo's "Hardcore Mode," Give us 1 life.... I want to see lvl 50 characters turn into ghosts..