Do you believe in ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14006

ghost.gif

Of course ghosts exist :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well I'm in the middle I don't truly believe in ghosts but sometimes the stories are convincing.
I have a question. Why do ghosts always terrorize the living?

DeletedUser

haha. but it's no fun when were just minding our own business while you taking a pee and all of a sudden you hear a scream and you freak and fall over and...You know the rest haha

DeletedUser

A ghost has been defined as the disembodied spirit or soul of a deceased person, although in popular usage the term refers only to the apparition of such a person. Often described as insubstantial and partly transparent, ghosts are reported to haunt particular locations or people that they were associated with in life or at time of death.

Poltergeist(from German poltern, meaning to rumble or make noise, and Geist, meaning "ghost" or "spirit") denotes an invisible spirit or ghost that manifests itself by moving and influencing objects, generally in a particular location such as a house or room or place within a house. Poltergeists have been reported in many cultures, including India (where they are known as a Mumai), the United States, England, Japan and Brazil. Each has its own name for the phenomenon, while the features of the phenomenon are generally the
same everywhere (rapping noises, object movement etc). This commonality does not prove that the phenomenon is real, but rather that it is a common experience and may be due to a common psychosis. In addition, poltergeists, like ghosts in general, are generally considered to be pseudoscience, and there is no credible scientific evidence for their existence.

DeletedUser

this happened to an actual person:
This guy is driving home when he sees this young woman(18-21 years old) on the side of the street he pulls over and asks if she needs help see asks him if he can take her to her house he says yes and lets her in the car when they get to the house see thanks him he looks off at the house and looks back at her but she is gone and the car door never opened laying where she was is a scarf. the man takes it too the house trying to get some explination two people are in the house man and a woman when the woman sees the scarf see bursts into tears and the man explanes that the scarf belonged to their duagther that was kinapped while walking home and murdered. he said they had buried her with the scarf.

DeletedUser14006

this happened to an actual person:
This guy is driving home when he sees this young woman(18-21 years old) on the side of the street he pulls over and asks if she needs help see asks him if he can take her to her house he says yes and lets her in the car when they get to the house see thanks him he looks off at the house and looks back at her but she is gone and the car door never opened laying where she was is a scarf. the man takes it too the house trying to get some explination two people are in the house man and a woman when the woman sees the scarf see bursts into tears and the man explanes that the scarf belonged to their duagther that was kinapped while walking home and murdered. he said they had buried her with the scarf.

Lol :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ghosts r just a imaginary thing created by man like fairies and blah blah

DeletedUser14006

Man created ghosts and fairies?
This I do not believe :nowink:

DeletedUser14006

Should I check to see if your active in the thread before I choose to post? :nowink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This discussion is no longer a discussion.

OT or lock, please.

DeletedUser

Locking thread

With respect to all, the forums are going to go a different direction. This thread is closed, and I appreciate all the discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.