Do you believe in ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My aunt was married to a man called John. When I was 4, he died in a car wreck. Nobody had told me of his death. I was sleeping with my mom the next night after his death. And she said she woke up and I was standing in the middle of the room. She asked me what I was doing and I told her that Mr. John had come by and said goodbye. I think that would count as a encounter.

Or the overly active imagination of a 4 year old.

DeletedUser

Or the overly active imagination of a 4 year old.

True, true. But we'll never know........

Can the incident be replicated?
Can it be measured in any way?

We have tools to measure what our senses can not, and time and time again
they fail to register anything paranormal.

Sorry, but I'm with Toko on this one.

DeletedUser13682

Was this thread about Ghostbusters?
Didn't think so.

Was this thread about ghosts? Yes it was. Does Ghostbusters have anything to do with ghosts? Yes it does. So is Ghostbusters an ok thing to have in this thread? Yes it is. Think before you answer, and do not let any hatred you have for me influence your posts.

I really do not know whether ghosts exist or not. A few times I have felt like there is more then me in an area. Sometimes I hear things that I can't explain, and every once in a while I'll predict things before they happen. But I do not really know, though Cartoon Network thinks so with their CN Real series, The Othersiders. Kids hunting ghosts. Who thought of that?

DeletedUser

Was this thread about ghosts? Yes it was. Does Ghostbusters have anything to do with ghosts? Yes it does. So is Ghostbusters an ok thing to have in this thread? Yes it is. Think before you answer, and do not let any hatred you have for me influence your posts.

My previous reply wasn't about my like or dislike of you, it was about the relevance of discussing Ghostbusters as a movie.

In what way does that add to the discussion about the existence of ghosts?
That's right, it doesn't.

Take your own advice; think before you post.

I still stand by my previous statement: Ghosts are as real as gods.

DeletedUser13682

My previous reply wasn't about my like or dislike of you, it was about the relevance of discussing Ghostbusters as a movie.

In what way does that add to the discussion about the existence of ghosts?
That's right, it doesn't.

Take your own advice; think before you post.

I still stand by my previous statement: Ghosts are as real as gods.

Then that means ghosts don't exist because gods don't exist. And Ghostbusters adds to the discussion. It is a take as to how people see ghosts, and some think that they can be a 100 foot tall marshmallow man.

DeletedUser

I believe in nothing Superficial, which includes ghosts, monsters, religion, politics etc

DeletedUser

Then that means ghosts don't exist because gods don't exist. And Ghostbusters adds to the discussion. It is a take as to how people see ghosts, and some think that they can be a 100 foot tall marshmallow man.

I give up.
You are atleast 9/10 on the Giz scale.

DeletedUser

Ghostbusters=Ghost Busters, keyword: GHOST

as long as it is about ghosts, it is related to this thread.

DeletedUser

out of the 2000 odd songs, i have the GhostBusters Song on my Laptop :bandit:

DeletedUser

Ghostbusters=Ghost Busters, keyword: GHOST

as long as it is about ghosts, it is related to this thread.

Ghost Dog.

The quality of the movie Ghostbusters is of no relevance to this thread.
It may however serve as an example on how ghosts can be presented/viewed.

I wouldn't mind if that was the way he used it, but instead he derailed.

DeletedUser13682

It seems like whatever I do, you mind, even if it is perfectly on topic, brings a good point to the debate, and is on the side of the debate you are on. I believe you still have hatred from when I was against the onion church. If it makes you feel better, I know I was wrong to spam on that thread because it went against what I believe in.

DeletedUser

oh i know, but while idiots are in power, it doesnt exist in the uk.

DeletedUser

what ruins the fact of it all, is scammers and cheats. Too many people have tried to con, cheat and make money from people's belief's. It ruins many views people may have.

DeletedUser

It seems like whatever I do, you mind, even if it is perfectly on topic, brings a good point to the debate, and is on the side of the debate you are on. I believe you still have hatred from when I was against the onion church. If it makes you feel better, I know I was wrong to spam on that thread because it went against what I believe in.

I don't hate you; you are not worth the effort.

I critisize what I percieve as irrelevant posts.

DeletedUser

Moderator Hat on --- (( this thread is not about Johann, nor about critical reviews on comedic sci fi movies. The subject is about real life experiences / beliefs on ghosts. Return to the topic, leave the moderating to the moderators, send a report if you feel an infraction is warranted. )) -- Moderator Hat off

DeletedUser

This is not quite the ghost story, but it carries similar weight:

After returning from the military, I sent my dad on a long-awaited vacation. Months later, while he was still away on his vacation, I had a dream. It was so striking that I told my mother he wasn't coming back. She asked me, "why, did you dream that he died?" I refused to answer that, but asked her why she assumed that and she told me that she and my little sister both had a dream that my dad died on the vacation. I still refused to answer her, but in fact that was my dream.

One week later, my dad was in the hospital. I sent my mother to him, and 5 days later he was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.